Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 120. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I'm glad you are happy.

But word of warning: You are wrong. Really, you are.

You can hold for unlimited riches, since you seem to have seen the movie before. I am telling you, you have... but it is quite a different one.

And it is one that has a very, very sand ending.

But you probably know better, so my job is done.

No doubt I'm taking a risk but at this point the risk/reward ratio is greatly in my favor.  I will take these kinds of odds all day long.  Between MAX, START and NAUT, at least one should go up 100+ fold this year.

That's all I need.

But thanks for your tireless work - you did a great job and put in many FUD-hours.  Seriously.  I see it in stocks 24/7 and it must be hard work.  I hope you at least bought a ton of coins for yourself so you'll be well paid if I'm right.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

I just tried to tweet BK on twitter and he has me blocked.

Hahahaaaaaa!

Max Keiser and KimDotCom have me blocked too.

I must be doing something right!  haha!

Right now, contrary to what you are convinced yourself of, you are not.

Unless you are cashing in already on as many as you can of those "cheap" NAUT you said you bought, of course... oh, wait, you can't because there's no volume...

You will find out soon enough.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I just tried to tweet BK on twitter and he has me blocked.

Hahahaaaaaa!

Max Keiser and KimDotCom have me blocked too.

I must be doing something right!  haha!
legendary

How was this exact scenario not visible and predicable to everyone here?

Seriously!

I fully expected exactly this kind of manipulation to happen to NAUT And as well as keiser's coins.

Massive unexpected cuts to supply, and massive manipulation to accumulate over 50% of the coin.

I waited many months for the full effect before I bought any MAX, START or NAUT.

This is how the big money is made.  Buy now instead of dumping.

This is why Wall Street constantly outsmarts the middle class and robs them blind, cause they're obviously too fearful to make the hard choices and too stupid to learn.

Phase II, Mr. Kelly.  I'm ready! 

I'm glad you are happy.

But word of warning: You are wrong. Really, you are.

You can hold for unlimited riches, since you seem to have seen the movie before. I am telling you, you have... but it is quite a different one.

And it is one that has a very, very sand ending.

But you probably know better, so my job is done.
legendary
@ delong

Got your kicks already? Fine. As long as you are happy, I am happy.

It may give you some clarity, perhaps, if I quote JFK quoting (apparently incorrectly --it's all in Google...) Edmund Burke:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

I know you would not understand the relationship with the matters at hand, but there's one, profound, direct one... strange as it may seem to you.

In the unforgettable words of Dirty Harry, "A man's got to know his limitations".
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

How was this exact scenario not visible and predicable to everyone here?

Seriously!

I fully expected exactly this kind of manipulation to happen to NAUT And as well as keiser's coins.

Massive unexpected cuts to supply, and massive manipulation to accumulate over 50% of the coin.

I waited many months for the full effect before I bought any MAX, START or NAUT.

This is how the big money is made.  Buy now instead of dumping.

This is why Wall Street constantly outsmarts the middle class and robs them blind, cause they're obviously too fearful to make the hard choices and too stupid to learn.

Phase II, Mr. Kelly.  I'm ready! 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Nicely done - thank you for the update and for answering the FUDsters in the way they deserve to be answered!  Glad you are onboard and active on NAUT.  Cheers...

Why keep you mentioning me when responding to someone else?

Because I'm fascinated with troubled people who, rather than leave something they don't want to be involved with anymore, feel the need to perseverate and repeat the same negative things over and over again.  People who seemingly crave negative attention are fascinating to me; I just don't understand them, because I don't understand the need to perform negative proselytizing.

Now, this beautifully crafted sentence:

Why keep you mentioning me when responding to someone else?

Plus this attempt to explain how you can reason and articulate in a superior fashion to little 'ole me:

Yes I speculate in scenarios, all more reasoned than you will ever be able to articulate anything.

Equals pure delight for me.  I mean, it's just a work of grammatically incorrect art.  Well done!

I never, ever spread FUD, shocking as you may find it.

Ha!

BK hasn't bothered to even give an update on his intentions

I definitely understand the frustration, I feel it too.  BK should've given much more frequent updates, if not here because of the crap tone of the thread, then through his or NautilusCoin's Twitter account.  Common ground!

He KNOWS this is FORCED BY LAW in the world he lives in, and yet hes behaves like the worst anonymous scammer, hiding from criticism and facts for months on end. It is inadmissible, censurable and shows what kind of despicable individual he is.

Well, you lost me again... I guess I just don't understand the extreme anger about this - if you feel this way, why are you still here?  Why not make your life less anger-filled and move on to another coin or hobby?  This is the fascinating thing about people like you...

And all of those are FACTS, no matter how much you want to lick his ass, ok? not FUD. Got it boy?

You are too funny.  Talking about ass-licking and calling me boy is fantastic.  Wow, you got me!  How could I possibly ever articulate anything as reasoned as that?

legendary
Hey jyap,

People are quiet wondering what is happening with NAUT ?
We know that you have started working on it, but what is it?
Is BK still with NAUT? Thanks.

Yes, BK just retweeted me and we are in communication.  So yes.

https://twitter.com/jyap/status/563428884234780672

But you guys enjoy spreading FUD. So whatever.

BTW, he wrote a book about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. More words than any of you guys can string together.

Nicely done - thank you for the update and for answering the FUDsters in the way they deserve to be answered!  Glad you are onboard and active on NAUT.  Cheers...

Why keep you mentioning me when responding to someone else? I have nothing whatsoever to do with that butthurt idiot that started the censored thread and sold 5 minutes before it doubled in price, which is simply fitting to his level of idiocy and kind of poetic in some way. I never, ever spread FUD, shocking as you may find it. Yes I speculate in scenarios, all more reasoned than you will ever be able to articulate anything. Most of the times, those scenarios fit reality and are fully demonstrated eventually. Like it has happened with NAUT... or what, now that it has gone to 9000 we are supposed to forget that since it was above 12k (and down heavily from high teens and 20s), BK hasn't bothered to even give an update on his intentions, done anything to try to protect those who invested in his piece of shit? What he has NOT done is censurable, no matter what side of the coin you are in. Any decent person would come forward and admit that the "stability fund" is a total failure and has been abandoned. He KNOWS this is FORCED BY LAW in the world he lives in, and yet hes behaves like the worst anonymous scammer, hiding from criticism and facts for months on end. It is inadmissible, reprehensible and shows what kind of despicable individual he is.

And all of those are FACTS, no matter how much you want to lick his ass, ok? not FUD. Got it boy?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

BTW, he wrote a book about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. More words than any of you guys can string together.

What good is a long string of words if the conclusion is utter bullshit?

The name of his book should be, "I Want To Sell This Book: Give Me Your Money."

That's all he does for a living, you realize this right? He takes money from the poor and middle class and liberates it to the rich. That's what he's best at. That's all he's ever known how to do. And it sounds like he will continue to take your money as you have not woken up from the dream yet that Brian Kelly isn't just another POS Wall Street 1%er, hellbent on making the world a more confusing and depressing place for his own personal profit.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hey jyap,

Hahaaa.  I knew it.  Thank you suckers for the 100k NAUT sub 5,000 sat.

Bahahaaa!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey jyap,

Nicely done - thank you for the update and for answering the FUDsters in the way they deserve to be answered!  Glad you are onboard and active on NAUT.  Cheers...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What is happening is the long con. And you've been around for the ride the whole time. Why haven't you figured this out yet?

Long con?  What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Hey jyap,

What is happening is the long con. And you've been around for the ride the whole time. Why haven't you figured this out yet?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hey jyap,

legendary
lol

02/05/2015 06:49:00 PM    BUY   0.00009068    6            0.00061101    
02/05/2015 06:48:42 PM    SELL   0.00006568    31638    2.07802756

You can buy to 0.0001, someone bought at 65ksat Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

So much FUD here.

That's when I buy a coin hand over fist.  lol

2% now....
legendary
BK could not manage the process of the coin. He was so bad in communication, he could have probably give one update each 2 weeks and be honest with his statements, saying that "ok guys, we are still looking devs who can help, we have not found one, or I am very busy at the moment so it will delay, we dont have an ETA, we still dont have an ETA", things like this could have keep the ex-holders and believers in the game regardless of the price and the reputation of the coin would stay the same. Now, the reputation is fuc..ed... and believers are gone... quiet a few bag holders and so-called believers hoping price x20, are still around, and waiting to dump in the first X2-3-4-5 if ever... but most of the believers are angry and left in pain. Reputation of the coin is now unrecoverable.

As someone said in the moderated thread, one last pump if the (game changer!!! Shocked ) POS arrives, then lots of dumps, the end.
legendary
Interesting coin! I'm from Hyper community, we're talking about you all. Think the plan is a HYPER/NAUTi gateway or pairing to make it easier for institutions money to invest in our growing network of game servers, worldwide tournaments, and under development space strategy MMO. Check us out and congrats on everything !!  Smiley  Wink

I'll be watching closely may even toss in a few bitcoin if your little rally continues  Cool  Shocked

What do you really mean by interesting coin??? It is just NOT interesting and just another coin.

I think now things are being clarified... Since BK could not manage the project, he left it to you because he wants to get rid of it. Therefore he will avoid any negativity over his reputation.
BK, you are not honest in this naut thing, everybody knows it. So come here and talk to the community like a man.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Interesting coin! I'm from Hyper community, we're talking about you all. Think the plan is a HYPER/NAUTi gateway or pairing to make it easier for institutions money to invest in our growing network of game servers, worldwide tournaments, and under development space strategy MMO. Check us out and congrats on everything !!  Smiley  Wink

I'll be watching closely may even toss in a few bitcoin if your little rally continues  Cool  Shocked
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
wtf happened to price on bittrex?

Thank god, i dumped on that rise, happy that i did not rush dumping:)
Probably some insider got news from BK to buy before the news of simple pos? Smiley
Or random pump?

someone dumped 25k at the top. seems strange to put in a buy order at that price. maybe a fat finger?
Jump to: