Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 123. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Honestly that is a fair point, but it is hard to take you seriously after the "wreck the network" bit.

it was more like "wreck the network, fix it for his incompetent ass, and the hand it back to him if he even still gave a shit about it."
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
What this coin needs is a take over by a real developer and make BK the PR man for it. The change to PoS is the most simple thing to do. Just take the Whitecoin repo, because it's one of the "cleanest" codes, and make a swap. There are serveral Exchanges that can do the swap.  I mentioned a take over in October https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9051184, became the biggest fudder for telling the truth and giving my opionion. Every week that passes by will hurt this coin even more, I just hope it's not too late on this moment.

To Brian Kelly: You don't have any knowledge about coding, no knowledge about Cryptos....now tell me how can you lead a coin or write a book?

That is a good idea... except that BK is poison for NAUT. Even if he would want to keep on as PR guy -a PR guys without "time" to do any PR?-. But I believe he would consider "abdicating" completely because that would give him the excuse that he left it in good terms, rather than having to admit the hideous failure that NAUT is. So it may work.

I'll be all for it, no question about it.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
What this coin needs is a take over by a real developer and make BK the PR man for it. The change to PoS is the most simple thing to do. Just take the Whitecoin repo, because it's one of the "cleanest" codes, and make a swap. There are serveral Exchanges that can do the swap.  I mentioned a take over in October https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9051184, became the biggest fudder for telling the truth and giving my opionion. Every week that passes by will hurt this coin even more, I just hope it's not too late on this moment.

To Brian Kelly: You don't have any knowledge about coding, no knowledge about Cryptos....now tell me how can you lead a coin or write a book?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
It's sad to say, but i'm with barabbass on this one.  I think that brian kelley wants this whole thing to be quietly swept under the rug so that he can save face. 

Naut is slowly bleeding to death and heading towards distant memory.  And that's exactly what Brian Kelley wants at this point so that he doesn't look like even more of an idiot than he already does.

Honestly that is a fair point, but it is hard to take you seriously after the "wreck the network" bit.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
It's sad to say, but i'm with barabbass on this one.  I think that brian kelley wants this whole thing to be quietly swept under the rug so that he can save face. 

Naut is slowly bleeding to death and heading towards distant memory.  And that's exactly what Brian Kelley wants at this point so that he doesn't look like even more of an idiot than he already does.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Wow you really are two-faced on this one.

No, you're just misreading my posts.

My negative comments about NAUT and BK are well founded in obvious facts and in some cases I'm totally being sarcastic.

I have always said that BK can't afford to look like a failure and a scammer.
legendary

You simply cannot be that deluded.

It doesn't take talent to make NAUT skyrocket.  The supply is so right that $25,000 could make go up 20-100 fold.

If you were a rich banker with a public face and involved in crypto wouldn't you at the very least throw some money at the problem?

That's what I'm banking on.  Brian Kelly has to save face.  The odds are much greater he will do something than not.

Cheers!

That is indeed a possibility. Problem is that I don't believe NAUT will go up that easily... if that were the case, any pump group would easily do that a reap significant benefits in the subsequent dump. As for Kelly, he simply CANNOT save face anymore, no matter what: NAUT is not just a total failure but the biggest embarrassment of his professional life. As a matter of fact, I believe he wants it to have as quiet and discreet a slow death as possible to not make an scandal out of his embarrassment. He hangs on to the tag "Bitcoin guy" on CNBC, because that has proven much easier and much less risky than even mentioning NAUT, which is a pathetic, minimal, toy-like side-show.

If he were to put lets say $40-50,000 more into NAUT, crypto would no doubt notice, price would rise and people would dump every single coin on him because, really, what is the reason for NAUT to even exist? Like for 95% of all altcoins... NONE WHATSOEVER. And none will exist a year from now. So the question is what is in NAUT for BK? And the clear answer, again, is NOTHING WHATSOEVER. Therefore extending it's slow-death process will only bring BK cost AND negative repercussions.

It simply will not happen.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

It doesn't take talent to make NAUT skyrocket.  The supply is so right that $25,000 could make go up 20-100 fold.

If you were a rich banker with a public face and involved in crypto wouldn't you at the very least throw some money at the problem?

That's what I'm banking on.  Brian Kelly has to save face.  The odds are much greater he will do something than not.

Cheers!

Wow you really are two-faced on this one.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Cheers!
legendary

Oh one more thing, you do know who died in your place, right, Barabbas?    Wink

I know the very manipulated story, yes. But it is just a handle. Really.

What?  And here I thought you were THE Barabbas.  lol

Jokes, brother, jokes...

And I was being totally serious about having a very hard time buying any NAUT.  Good sign I think, Brian Kelly is probably hoarding it all for a massive pump to $5.

I called it months ago.  Hope I can buy some before it's too late.
[/quote]

I don't believe you. You simply cannot be that deluded.

Deluded are (or were) the idiots at the new, censured, thread. But they are starting to get religion in dosages that cannot be ignored.

Both Kelly and Yap are simply people with no knowledge nor talent to right this ship. Simple as that.

Quite despicable both too, but that is besides the point.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Oh one more thing, you do know who died in your place, right, Barabbas?    Wink

[/quote]

What?  And here I thought you were THE Barabbas.  lol

Jokes, brother, jokes...

And I was being totally serious about having a very hard time buying any NAUT.  Good sign I think, Brian Kelly is probably hoarding it all for a massive pump to $5.

I called it months ago.  Hope I can buy some before it's too late.
legendary

At you. And quite sarcastic, of course.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Those losers on the moderated NAUT commie thread deleted my post.  I'm shocked.

But hey, I was the first one.

And does this look so bad that it deserves deletion?  Those commies are already drunk with [Mickey Mouse] power.  haha

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below.......was DELETED by the commies who created the thread...

Yaaaay, another moderated thread where free thinking and opinions going against the status quo will not be tolerated.  haha!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Well I'm being for real so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've had my order at around 5100 for 4 days and I can't catch any blocks.  During that time the price dipped just below that for hours at a time and I got nothing.

If you go to the ask side you have to bid 50% more than the current ask if you want like 1,000 coins.

I know there's only 5 million coins but still, it shouldn't be this hard to find some.  That tells me someone is buying it all up and they're not selling any of it.

If so then I would expect an epic run soon. 

Cheers!
legendary

Could have fooled me....

You joker you...

I can't see your facial expressions so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and if that's aimed at me or at Brian Kelly and gang.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Could have fooled me....

You joker you...

I can't see your facial expressions so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and if that's aimed at me or at Brian Kelly and gang.
legendary

Anybody else having a hard time buying any NAUT?

I've been trying for 4 days to buy just 5,000 coins and I have been bidding at the top of the ask and I got not a single coin.

So somebody is buying up anything and everyone and they're paying over the top ask.

Could have fooled me....

You joker you...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody else having a hard time buying any NAUT?

I've been trying for 4 days to buy just 5,000 coins and I have been bidding at the top of the ask and I got not a single coin.

So somebody is buying up anything and everyone and they're paying over the top ask.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Any questions head over to the new Naut thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889586.new#new

You will be able to get help in this new thread.

Yes, newbie, we're gonna leave this free speech thread and go to your Chinese communist thread where we can only hear the ass kissing pumpers kissing BK's ass.

Baahahaaa!
Jump to: