Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 121. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
This coin looks interesting, is the dev active ?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
wtf happened to price on bittrex?

Thank god, i dumped on that rise, happy that i did not rush dumping:)
Probably some insider got news from BK to buy before the news of simple pos? Smiley
Or random pump?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
wtf happened to price on bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Just cleaned out all the sell orders up to 5,000 sat [on both exchanges].

If BK wants my +1% of the coin he's gonna have to pay 100 fold for it.  lol
legendary
NAUT is dying and nobody cares  Wink
legendary
Hi all, just wanted to check in.

I have been notably absent from this board and for those who are supporting Nautiluscoin I appreciate your enthusiasm. To be clear, I have not abandoned NAUT and I continue to make a market with the NSF.

Most importantly, the PoS transition continues but I want to make sure it is done correctly and securely.  I have waited this long to implement my ideas and I am not going away!

-BK

After what happened, POS transition will make no difference for NAUT in terms of market price in the short term.
If you have a coin, you have to take care of it and make regular updates, NAUT community deserves it, at least once a week. Because you wanted people to fud, you wanted this thread become a mess. Hence; what you have done by today is, keep quite, let peeps FUD, dump NSF for higher price? (speculative) and buy back at low and place sell walls again and make an announcement and dump again and get good BTC profit for free, just like any other capitalist wall street man! Again, this is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true? BK, if you want me to stop, then give us the NAUT NSF fund address, and make NAUT transparent. Then I will shut the fu.. up.... but you will probably, too...

Check DigiByte team, how professional Jared is! He at least gives regular updates and people have no doubts about DGB's future.
They believe as much as Jared believes the future of DGB. NAUT needs a pro.

I mentioned things above long ago... Now I was right ! and DGB was 13 SAT at the time and now 48-52 SAT Wink You do the math for me how much profit I made Wink I am still holding a huge bag of it. And not considering to sell any soon.
So follow DGB and recover your losses from this shet. Good luck boys.
legendary
Activity: 1162

But but but, Bryce Weiner, the expert coder, was gonna save this coin. lol

You are misinformed. The new "savior" of the project is that chap of the funny cards, Julian Yap...

To the moon and shit, you know...
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

But but but, Bryce Weiner, the expert coder, was gonna save this coin. lol
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
BTW. When was the last time Bryan Kelly posted? How can the price still be this high?

It is still high because people still have some hope left! If any bag holder loses his hope, it will be quite funny to watch naut Smiley

WOW! You guys lost a TREMENDOUS amount of money since last time I checked in.

I mean, jeez, your coin is now about 1/3 the value that it was last time I looked at this thread. If only you had heeded my warnings as serious advice instead of just FUD, imagine how much BTC you would have saved. But no, you guys got wrecked instead.

Brian Kelly is just another spoiled snake, and you guys got bit right on the ass.

I hate to say atodaso, but atodaso.
legendary
BTW. When was the last time Bryan Kelly posted? How can the price still be this high?

It is still high because people still have some hope left! If any bag holder loses his hope, it will be quite funny to watch naut Smiley
Come on, with all the neglect the price should have hit 1,000 sat by now.  I really wanna buy some NAUT but at 5k it's too risky.  BK might have given up.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
That's a nice chart and all, but it doesn't correlate with the http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/top100   balances.  Where exactly did you find this chart anyways? 
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
This summarizes what is happening with NAUT, the only one holding account. You guess !

I think NAUT deserves to be less than 1k. Soon!

Update: Already 1k SAT at cryptsy

No surprise here....This coin is dead only bagholders are still hoping for a miracle.

The two main persons in this plot are Brian Kelly from briankellycapital.com and flyingmongoose from nautijobs.com.
legendary
This summarizes what is happening with NAUT, the only one holding account. You guess !

I think NAUT deserves to be less than 1k. Soon!

Update: Already 1k SAT at cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Now that is ridiculous.  Brian Kelly hasnt scammed anyone. He just doesn't know what else to do NOR he knows how to get competent people to help him. Which has nothing to do with scams.

Now, with or without BK, no one gives a shit anymore for this project so what would be the point in continuing it? With bk it has some (minimal) value,  without him, none at all.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Can somebody take over this coin....this BK thing is getting rediculous.

We need to move forward. We have been scammed by BRIAN KELLY from http://www.briankellycapital.com/ . Now let that be the past and lets move on and look for someone who want to take over this coin while it's still on the exchanges
legendary
legendary
Well there it is, if you would like to discuss NAUT in a more respectful fashion than what this thread has turned in to, please join me in the MODERATED thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889586.new#new

No thanks, I'll keep posting on this thread where I can actually see the opinions of everyone and not just the Nautilus [communist] Cheerleaders.

+2

Walled garden coins don't work in open source.

True, unless he is testing something, lets see if he can make money Cheesy (did not want to post but could not stop myself.)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Well there it is, if you would like to discuss NAUT in a more respectful fashion than what this thread has turned in to, please join me in the MODERATED thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889586.new#new

No thanks, I'll keep posting on this thread where I can actually see the opinions of everyone and not just the Nautilus [communist] Cheerleaders.

+2

Walled garden coins don't work in open source.
Jump to: