Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 124. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any questions head over to the new Naut thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889586.new#new

You will be able to get help in this new thread.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

anyone have a list of working nodes - these are not working - thanks

Same problem here. I tried all the addnodes I could find, and even tried connecting to port 11161 of pool hostnames.

It's on at least a couple of exchanges, so it's not entirely done, but it seems new clients can't connect.  Lips sealed

I guess if I add all the IPs my other coin clients are connected to, I'll eventually find someone who's running NAUT, maybe even an exchange wallet... assuming that the client won't die if I try having 500 addnodes! Smiley

edit: that didn't take long. Out of 500+ addnode IPs it happened to find a NAUT client on about the 5th IP it tried.

# coin: nautiluscoin
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=71.175.81.45
addnode=54.84.160.240
addnode=47.17.84.135
addnode=54.201.183.106
addnode=192.95.29.153
addnode=213.136.73.125
addnode=192.99.0.112
addnode=192.99.13.67
addnode=92.59.89.58
addnode=50.197.11.193
addnode=94.23.16.195
addnode=94.242.188.78
addnode=188.226.235.34
addnode=50.130.80.255
addnode=82.19.214.103
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I cant get the new version of the wallet 1.2.0 to sync. Anyone can help me?

I tried unistalling the wallet, reinstalling, and deleting everything (expect wallet.dat) in the appdata.

I also  tried adding Nautilus.conf with the following nodes:

addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

This is what mine looks like, it syncs fine using the latest wallet...

addnode=178.33.39.168
addnode=94.23.29.195
addnode=176.9.63.136
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

Good luck!

Thanks! Now it started syncing.

Tried these setting, doesn`t work for me..

Using windows 64bit version... All my other wallets work just fine :/

I am on 32bit version btw. Try that if doesnt work still.

anyone have a list of working nodes - these are not working - thanks
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Pls make a new moderated thread. So tired of all fudsters with their negativity and bashing.

As are BK and I, and this is why honestly we've given up on BCT, this is a terrible place and no coin or person deserves the treatment many people give here.

So, as of Saturday BK and I discussed a bit via e-mail and a new forum specifically for NAUT and NAUT based endeavors is going to be created.

Good call. This forum is a very poor venue for those newly interested in crypto in general. NAUT should have it's own home as should any other coin.

it appears that BK has not only given up on bitcointalk, but has given up on nautiluscoin altogether.

so tell me, where are all the insightful posts and plans for NAUT?   The answer is nowhere.
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
There's no FUD. There has never been any. Just the facts. Calling out an irresponsible cheerleader acting as an official of the project AND calling out BK for the immense amount of bullshit he has propagated, while being unable to accomplish even the most basic things ANY other alt coin has since inception.

I gotta agree with this.

If there's a plan then I'm glad to be buying some NAUT for cheap but if there is no plan then I am way overpaying for a total ShitCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
There's no FUD. There has never been any. Just the facts. Calling out an irresponsible cheerleader acting as an official of the project AND calling out BK for the immense amount of bullshit he has propagated, while being unable to accomplish even the most basic things ANY other alt coin has since inception.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

At the end of the day Brian Kelly is a banker through and through.

So if you were a banker - what would you be doing right now?

It really is that simple.
Activity: 204
Well there it is, if you would like to discuss NAUT in a more respectful fashion than what this thread has turned in to, please join me in the MODERATED thread

No thanks, I'll keep posting on this thread where I can actually see the opinions of everyone and not just the Nautilus [communist] Cheerleaders.

they are running scared with their tails between their legs.

Deep down, they all know that if BK and his team actually accomplished something, the fud would disappear on it's own.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Well there it is, if you would like to discuss NAUT in a more respectful fashion than what this thread has turned in to, please join me in the MODERATED thread

If the moderated thread is used to keep trolls away it's a good thing but be careful and let everybody speak even if it goes against your opinions.
A moderated thread can be dangerous if you delete all the posts that goes against your opinions.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

Good stuff. The paid shill fudsters are going to starve now. Swwweeet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks good! Going to be buying myself some!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

No thanks, I'll keep posting on this thread where I can actually see the opinions of everyone and not just the Nautilus [communist] Cheerleaders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I doubt I'll be posting here again. Hopefully BK and Julian will update the new thread in future.

Thread has been #forked!!!!!  lol

I tweeted Julian so maybe he will stop by in the new thread
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I doubt I'll be posting here again. Hopefully BK and Julian will update the new thread in future.
Activity: 534
start banning all these motherfuckers

if your not gonna do it give me the ban hammer and I will have this thread cleaned up in 48 hours

I am serious, give me the ban hammer

Sadly [for you] this isn't communist China so people have something called freedom of speech.

But there is a fix for idiots like you who need to control people, opinions and information and that's called a moderated thread.

So yeah, start a moderated thread for NAUT and then NAUT will have yet one more thing in common with all the other ScamCoins.

Great plan!  Wink

Communist my ass, this is about respect in someone else's house.  This isn't your house.

I will get the ban hammer, you will see. 

I am no idiot, some people need to learn a little respect.  The only reason everyone runs their mouth like they do is because they are hiding behind their computer screen in their moms basement.

too fucking right. I've had enough of these nipple suckers.

and to those that said yes lets get back to the POS discussion, thats what I would like to do.  POW is taking a big hit right now, and the flaws are starting to surface.

POS is the future, or something like it.

It ONLY means censorship. And that devs have something to hide. Absolutely in every case, no exceptions.

That is not what it means at all.  You guys have over run this thread so badly people are embarrassed to support NAUT.  They don't like coming here. 

This is not how it should be, EVERYONE should be able to share their views equally without being berated. 

I have been a moderator on many forums in the past, I know from experience that if you let a thread run wild like this it does nothing but kill the thread.  This thread is for people to discuss NAUT, not for people that obviously have an ulterior motive to come in the thread post bullshit every single day.

"it just means they have something to hide"  that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

It merely means that the thread is moderated, and that BS gets tossed out.
start banning all these motherfuckers

if your not gonna do it give me the ban hammer and I will have this thread cleaned up in 48 hours

I am serious, give me the ban hammer

Sadly [for you] this isn't communist China so people have something called freedom of speech.

But there is a fix for idiots like you who need to control people, opinions and information and that's called a moderated thread.

So yeah, start a moderated thread for NAUT and then NAUT will have yet one more thing in common with all the other ScamCoins.

Great plan!  Wink

Communist my ass, this is about respect in someone else's house.  This isn't your house.

I will get the ban hammer, you will see. 

I am no idiot, some people need to learn a little respect.  The only reason everyone runs their mouth like they do is because they are hiding behind their computer screen in their moms basement.
Activity: 280
This was easily one of the best threads to read up on and post in, there was no bickering, now things have taken a turn it seems.

Can we quit arguing and get back to figuring out this whole POS transition and more?

"We"? who, the community? This is BK's coin. And BK has hired "Bitsa" to be the dev of the POS.

Now, BK is a veteran of crypto and NAUT is supposed to be the fruit of all that experience. Initially, if I have it correct, NAUT was not going to be POS but now BK has decided that it will be (feel free to correct me when I am in error, please). And now, after the coin has lost between half and 2/3s of its value of earlier today, are we, the community, supposed to cook out the "transition and more"? OK...

I'll add the little that I know: "Bitsa" seems to be a "for hire" developer that apparently was rejected by Gatti and Shogun47 in their botched attempt to get Libertycoin away from Carlor Torres Ferguson, the Mexican scam dev of Libertycoin -and many others scam coins-. Apparently, "Bitsa" didn't know how to operate the coin in practical terms for the attempt was only that, a failed attempt. And, ultimately, he just wanted money. Which is quite legitimate when you work and are capable of doing the job you are hired to do.

It seems BK has deemed "Bitsa" capable of doing not just the "transition" but to actually be the dev of the POS part of NAUT. And BK should know, doesn't he? So we, the community, are suppose to "figure out" something? It looks to me that we are left with two very clear options: Either remain invested in NAUT and hope it rebounds and diminishes with it the losses OR we may cut those and just leave.

But that is just me thinking, of course.

Looks like he turned out to be a thief:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsta-scammer-rootcoin-scam-889310
Jump to: