Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 125. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Pls make a new moderated thread. So tired of all fudsters with their negativity and bashing.

As are BK and I, and this is why honestly we've given up on BCT, this is a terrible place and no coin or person deserves the treatment many people give here.

So, as of Saturday BK and I discussed a bit via e-mail and a new forum specifically for NAUT and NAUT based endeavors is going to be created.

Yeah, screw free speech - do a moderated thread just like all the ScamCoins. 

That will fix Naut's problems.  lol

Whatever you guys do - don't keep your promises and timelines you have set yourselves - that might actually stop all the FUD and take the price over $1 where it belongs. 

No, silence any and all dissenters - Russia Style!  haha!

I am quickly losing all respect for Brian Kelly.

people are interpreting free speach as the right to say everything (I guess you are one of them?), which is totally not the case. Fud - for example - is considered as funny or part of the game, something that is acutally illegal in regulated markets. The point is not that it exists - it exists elsewhere too - but the attitude towards it says alot about this "community".

I can totally understand why some coins chose a moderated thread and that doesnt necessarily need to mean censorship at all.

this has nothing to do with naut or this thread specifically, there are worse examples.

It ONLY means censorship. And that devs have something to hide. Absolutely in every case, no exceptions.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
start banning all these motherfuckers

if your not gonna do it give me the ban hammer and I will have this thread cleaned up in 48 hours

I am serious, give me the ban hammer

Sadly [for you] this isn't communist China so people have something called freedom of speech.

But there is a fix for idiots like you who need to control people, opinions and information and that's called a moderated thread.

So yeah, start a moderated thread for NAUT and then NAUT will have yet one more thing in common with all the other ScamCoins.

Great plan!  Wink

Freedom of speech :/ Please.. Your freedom of speech is long gone.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

if your not gonna do it give me the ban hammer and I will have this thread cleaned up in 48 hours

Sadly [for you] this isn't communist China so people have something called freedom of speech.

But there is a fix for idiots like you who need to control people, opinions and information and that's called a moderated thread.

So yeah, start a moderated thread for NAUT and then NAUT will have yet one more thing in common with all the other ScamCoins.

Great plan!  Wink
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

+100
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Im cool with this
Activity: 406

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Nice try, Flying Mongoose, to change the subject.

Put PoS in place and start to communicate with people....opening a Nautilus forum, don't make me laugh...Hidding in a Private Forum? What is next?
Taking NAUT of the Exchanges....Like that you don't need to communicate at all....keep your coins for your self, resolves ALL fud problems.

@Brian Kelly...log in and show that you are active, that resolves your FUD problem...or are you affraid that people ask you questions that you want to hide?
Activity: 398
Pls make a new moderated thread. So tired of all fudsters with their negativity and bashing.

As are BK and I, and this is why honestly we've given up on BCT, this is a terrible place and no coin or person deserves the treatment many people give here.

So, as of Saturday BK and I discussed a bit via e-mail and a new forum specifically for NAUT and NAUT based endeavors is going to be created.

Whatever you guys do - don't keep your promises and timelines you have set yourselves - that might actually stop all the FUD and take the price over $1 where it belongs. 

people are interpreting free speach as the right to say everything (I guess you are one of them?), which is totally not the case. Fud - for example - is considered as funny or part of the game, something that is acutally illegal in regulated markets. The point is not that it exists - it exists elsewhere too - but the attitude towards it says alot about this "community".

I can totally understand why some coins chose a moderated thread and that doesnt necessarily need to mean censorship at all.

this has nothing to do with naut or this thread specifically, there are worse examples.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

If you open a dedicated forum please do not close this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys, guys. Naut already passed away. Let the dead rest. Please.

Why someone will buy this coin when there is no regular communication.
BK said he has not abandoned, but does not mean he cannot any soon.

In his website, he says:

"Market Making
Digital Currency Liquidity
BKCM LLC provides market marking services for digital currencies. A deep and liquid currency market is essential for a digital economy to flourish.
We leverage our expertise in financial markets to provide liquidity for your digital currency.
Contact us to learn more about how our market making services can enhance your digital economy."

If one cannot provide liquidity for his own coin, how can he provide for other coins?
NAUT is a great example that he cannot provide Grin Don't worry, I will buy your coins, letting you get my all BTC!!!, wall street boy, funny BK Tongue

PS: When everybody takes bitcointalk as a reference, you cannot just say, I am not coming here coz of Fudsters etc... You have to come here and say a few words that will shut them up. Most of the investors and traders are coming here to check this place and they find my posts rather than yours... So think about that.

So, this is my last post here on NAUT as I have no more a holder of it (dumped, sold, whatever you call it). You may call me Fudster, while DigiByte community may call me a good investor, holding a great amount of DGB, and the only thing I write there under DGB OP is the ideas,  brainstorming, suggestions and some compliments. Why is that? It is because DigiByte dev is transparent and they are so reliable as many of us have not complained a thing. Because Jared, founder gives regular updates and this eliminates all possible FUDs. That is how it works, and I am repeating myself, going to another forum is just shit for the holders if any. You have to come here and speak out as I said above, barabbas and Lord Of The Internet repeated it. If you go to another forum, then you will NOT be seeing any of my posts, at all, coz there will be only 5 peeps from NAUT holders there speaking under 2-3 titled pages and posts.

So good luck to those who are planning to hold for sometime. I wish you all a huge good luck coz you will need it. Don't let bastardos steal your money (this is general, not personal, can be anybody).
legendary

your new forum will be completely empty and will only serve to highlight that NAUTILUSCOIN has no community or support whatsoever.  It will just be you and maybe 2 other cheerleaders constantly talking about how cheap NAUT is as the price plummets into oblivion.

And that is entirely Brian Kelley's fault.  He has put this project on the back burner for way too many months now.  There is no excuse for his lack of work and communication.  And this downward spiral will only continue to increase the more you ignore bitcointalk.

Believe it when i say that nobody will give a Flying Fuck about a nautiluscoin forum.  People might have back around the time of the fitch fight.  But you're about 5 months too late.  Try reddit instead.

Thanks for repeating me.
legendary
Activity: 1162

your new forum will be completely empty and will only serve to highlight that NAUTILUSCOIN has no community or support whatsoever.  It will just be you and maybe 2 other cheerleaders constantly talking about how cheap NAUT is as the price plummets into oblivion.

And that is entirely Brian Kelley's fault.  He has put this project on the back burner for way too many months now.  There is no excuse for his lack of work and communication.  And this downward spiral will only continue to increase the more you ignore bitcointalk.

Believe it when i say that nobody will give a Flying Fuck about a nautiluscoin forum.  People might have back around the time of the fitch fight.  But you're about 5 months too late.  Try reddit instead.

Took the words out of my mouth lordship... I would have only peppered the post a little bit to make it more... colourful.

Other than what you posted, as proven by numerous others (BC, VRC, Pink...) such a move is just the beginning of the final phase of the inevitable end. But hey, this project has been bent of harakiri by Brian Kelly for months now, so maybe there's a "higher purpose"? Whatever it is, this will be sticking the fork in it for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

I think that is a wrong dessicion. Most of the people that invested in Nautiluscoin come on the BCTalk forum. By opening a Nautilus forum you will loose contact with 99% of the people that bought Nautiluscoin and getting new people to buy Nautiluscoin will be impossible.

I do agree, you need more contact with the people on this forum, staying away for a month is un-seen and the result is what is happening here. Don't blame or punnish the people that have put their money in Nautiluscoin or try to blame Bitcointalk...look in the mirror, and put the blame on yourself, then you will grow.
Activity: 204

Activity: 238

Activity: 404
Beware
legendary

Why someone will buy this coin when there is no regular communication.
BK said he has not abandoned, but does not mean he cannot any soon.

In his website, he says:

"Market Making
Digital Currency Liquidity
BKCM LLC provides market marking services for digital currencies. A deep and liquid currency market is essential for a digital economy to flourish.
We leverage our expertise in financial markets to provide liquidity for your digital currency.
Contact us to learn more about how our market making services can enhance your digital economy."

If one cannot provide liquidity for his own coin, how can he provide for other coins?
NAUT is a great example that he cannot provide Grin Don't worry, I will buy your coins, letting you get my all BTC!!!, wall street boy, funny BK Tongue

PS: When everybody takes bitcointalk as a reference, you cannot just say, I am not coming here coz of Fudsters etc... You have to come here and say a few words that will shut them up. Most of the investors and traders are coming here to check this place and they find my posts rather than yours... So think about that.
legendary
Activity: 840
legendary
I am so mad at NAUT ! but I am not mad at NO other coins.
Why? Because they are transparent and they are professional founders and know what they are doing.
Look at my posts on DigiByte, you will see nothing bad (you may call it FUD), because they know what they are doing and they are so transparent.
FUD only happens when there needs to be FUD and for a reason.

I am done with NAUT, dumped and will dump again for the last time. Good luck guys.

Jump to: