Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 126. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Why is it so difficult to admit the truth for you guys?

There is no DEV (besides the hired freelancers).
The face of the coin has NO CLUE what Crypto is, but writes a book about it.
Coin is in a downward spiral and will die soon.

Bitcointalk is not a medium for NAUT...then where will the "Investors" come from? Twitter, Wall-Street... You guys should read the books from Walt-Disney...they are also ferrytails.

You have all be scammed by a "Wall Street Shark" don't you guys get that....WAKE UP, smell the coffee and find some serious coins, with development behind it.

This coin is an excample of how it shouldn't be done. Every coin has PoS, so IF PoS ever comes here, then it's still the slowest kid from school....it has nothing, and should be worth ~200 - 300 SAT.

Now, you all dream on, and become rich in your dreams......becouse here you will loose all of your money....start realizing that

"Pro-investor" didn't even read the white paper...

Read the white paper? Why?Huh Just like all the ICO's that we have seen? The white paper, a nice story to get your money?

No my friend, I read the charts. That is the holy grail, not a bed time story from your "Wall Street Guru"

Sweet dreams....What do you guys think? 300 SAT before the end of the year?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
NAUT is 5k SAT now and will further go down  Roll Eyes  Cry  Cool  Wink

The point is BK has not announced the NSF addresses and NAUT is not transparent,
I think soon everybody will start dumping and price will go down to 1k, it is just any time soon now.

I told BK many times before to announce the addresses for NSF, He did not even reply.
Because he needs BTC, too. Dont tell fraction of BTC he need?, yes he does indeed, everybody needs BTC,
it does not matter who you are, especially if it is free and dumps from NSF.

NSF is being used for dumping the price and let his customers buy enough, not for buying pressure.

You threatened to take NAUT to 2k sats and hold it there on twitter.

Are you like this every full moon?
or
Are you a pro-troll like Barabas?

Didn't get enough religion yet? Worry not, you will get still some more.

In the end, you will "get" it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
nom,nom,nom Smiley yummy for my tummy. lol

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hmmm looks delicious now Wink 4k!!

Activity: 1036

Bitcointalk is not a medium for NAUT...then where will the "Investors" come from? Twitter, Wall-Street... You guys should read the books from Walt-Disney...they are also ferrytails.

You have all be scammed by a "Wall Street Shark" don't you guys get that....WAKE UP, smell the coffee and find some serious coins, with development behind it.

This coin is an excample of how it shouldn't be done. Every coin has PoS, so IF PoS ever comes here, then it's still the slowest kid from school....it has nothing, and should be worth ~200 - 300 SAT.

Now, you all dream on, and become rich in your dreams......becouse here you will loose all of your money....start realizing that

"Pro-investor" didn't even read the white paper...

Now, you all dream on, and become rich in your dreams......becouse here you will loose all of your money....start realizing that.

Don't worry, I won't post here any more...I will just read how frustrated you all will get, once you realize the truth.

In the mean while keep minting...oeps, I forgot...nothing to mint here  Grin

The point is BK has not announced the NSF addresses and NAUT is not transparent,
I think soon everybody will start dumping and price will go down to 1k, it is just any time soon now.

I told BK many times before to announce the addresses for NSF, He did not even reply.
Because he needs BTC, too. Dont tell fraction of BTC he need?, yes he does indeed, everybody needs BTC,

NSF is being used for dumping the price and let his customers buy enough, not for buying pressure.

You threatened to take NAUT to 2k sats and hold it there on twitter.

Are you like this every full moon?
or
Are you a pro-troll like Barabas?
legendary

While the first part of your scenario is not questionable (BK SHOULD offer complete transparency regarding NSF), the second part just makes no sense whatsoever ("dumping the price and let his customers buy enough..."? That is just an exercise in absurdity, sorry).
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 168
They don't have ANY answers to the concerns of this coin...

- Concerns of the coin, which are...?

...the laughing stock of the crypto community.

- Really?  I think these might rank a bit higher on the laughingstock scale:  https://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/scamcoins/

...people has lost too much money...

- Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

One thing's for sure: BK will never again get published any book on digital currencies ever... unless he publish it himself.

- Says random, anonymous BCT troll, so the prediction must come true.
Activity: 534

Hence; what you have done by today is, keep quite, let peeps FUD, dump NSF for higher price? (speculative) and buy back at low and place sell walls again and make an announcement and dump again and get good BTC profit for free, just like any other capitalist wall street man!

yeah, pretty likely that someone with BK's professional experience and success is bothering to make fractions of BTC (given the low volume on the coin) by spending time manipulating prices, dumping NSF, etc.  Or maybe Occam's Razor would suggest that it's a pretty dead and bearish time in alts right now, and a few impatient people who are not so good at trading dump their stash of NAUT every now and again because it didn't give them quick crypto gains.

Again, this is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true?

I love this one, priceless... You could also say things like "The cure for cancer is to stop wearing shoes... And there are aliens from the planet Zoquo living at the bottom of the sea... This is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true?"  

And some people wonder why jyap and BK don't come here often...

They don't come here often because they are busy with the other crap in their lives. BK with CNBC and trying to sell a few books and jyap with... well, trading cards. And his job. They, OBVIOUSLY, have nothing to post here. They don't have ANY answers to the concerns of this coin and BK doesn't even have the decency to admit to this humongous failure that has made of him, Weiner -and now Yap- the laughing stock of the crypto community. Neither has anything to bring to this particular table and people has lost too much money already to have patience with any more bullshit from them. As simple as that.

One thing's for sure: BK will never again get published any book on digital currencies ever... unless he publish it himself.

Are you a woman?  just asking.
legendary

Hence; what you have done by today is, keep quite, let peeps FUD, dump NSF for higher price? (speculative) and buy back at low and place sell walls again and make an announcement and dump again and get good BTC profit for free, just like any other capitalist wall street man!

yeah, pretty likely that someone with BK's professional experience and success is bothering to make fractions of BTC (given the low volume on the coin) by spending time manipulating prices, dumping NSF, etc.  Or maybe Occam's Razor would suggest that it's a pretty dead and bearish time in alts right now, and a few impatient people who are not so good at trading dump their stash of NAUT every now and again because it didn't give them quick crypto gains.

I love this one, priceless... You could also say things like "The cure for cancer is to stop wearing shoes... And there are aliens from the planet Zoquo living at the bottom of the sea... This is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true?" 

They don't come here often because they are busy with the other crap in their lives. BK with CNBC and trying to sell a few books and jyap with... well, trading cards. And his job. They, OBVIOUSLY, have nothing to post here. They don't have ANY answers to the concerns of this coin and BK doesn't even have the decency to admit to this humongous failure that has made of him, Weiner -and now Yap- the laughing stock of the crypto community. Neither has anything to bring to this particular table and people has lost too much money already to have patience with any more bullshit from them. As simple as that.

Activity: 534
you fudders are just embarrassing yourselves now.

yeah, pretty likely that someone with BK's professional experience and success is bothering to make fractions of BTC (given the low volume on the coin) by spending time manipulating prices, dumping NSF, etc.  Or maybe Occam's Razor would suggest that it's a pretty dead and bearish time in alts right now, and a few impatient people who are not so good at trading dump their stash of NAUT every now and again because it didn't give them quick crypto gains.

Don't worry...the day will come that you realize that BK doesn't understand what Crypto is and that he was only trying to get your money.....AND SUCCEDED

You are a dumb ass....remember buy high, sell low Grin

What's going on with NAUT?  Has Bryan Kelly given up?

What about the whole dynamic PoS deal and Bryce Weiner?  

I'm still shocked BK trusted such an incompetent guy like Bryce.  Any coder knows the guys is clueless.

I think NAUT has big potential so I hope BK has a plan.  

Try reading posts from jyap and BJ_PHI made the last couple weeks for some updates, and posts by seemingly reasonable folks like E88 for insightful opinions.  

And avoid taking seriously anything that barabbas spews - he seems to be a troubled person who derives pleasure from antagonism, negative attention, and the overuse of commas in sentences...

this forum is irrelevant and abandoned , not NAUT. This forum is irrelevant and abandoned because no one has anything useful to say here. Clearly all of you "investors" with a few bitcoins in NAUT just want a quick 10x or 100x pump so you can cash out and dump, what great "investors" and "financial geniuses" some of you are!

I don't blame BK and jyap for staying away from this place, most people do now.

If you have anything to offer NAUT in the way of development please speak up and contact the developers with your work. Otherwise your childish talk is hurting you more than any delay in POS. The real investors who haven't even heard of NAUT yet won't care if it took 2 months or 2 years when they are putting real money into the finished, correctly working, product.

tl;dr you hurt yourselves everytime you post something useless here.

^^^ this, exactly.
Activity: 154
Lol @ halinyo having a breakdown on twitter.
It's pretty funny  Cheesy Just a little while ago he wanted to buy 200k Naut, now he's treathening to destroy the coin (good luck!).
Lol @ halinyo having a breakdown on twitter.
What's going on with NAUT?  Has Bryan Kelly given up?

What about the whole dynamic PoS deal and Bryce Weiner? 

I'm still shocked BK trusted such an incompetent guy like Bryce.  Any coder knows the guys is clueless.

I think NAUT has big potential so I hope BK has a plan. 

Julian is working on dynamic POS now and apart from confirming that (which BK just did) there really isn't much for him to say on here.

This thread has been taken over by Barrabas and various socks recently so I can't blame him for staying away.

Hopefully volume will start to pick up on bittrex soon.
Jump to: