Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 129. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Quiet before the perfect storm???

Possibly
https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/538512844250439680

I want barabbas and nutildah back....they make for good buying prices Cheesy

As opposed to BK's biblical proportions hawk and subsequent spike in prices, right?

Or the ineffable Mongoose with his uncanny predictions...

Those are the ones for "good selling prices". Easy to understand, indeed...

Ahh, thats better. Thank you. I was seriously going through withdrawal.

Your good at what you do. Cheers!

Thank you, but I don't think so at all: If I were really good at it I wouldn't attract so many assholes. Cheers!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Possibly

As opposed to BK's biblical proportions hawk and subsequent spike in prices, right?

Ahh, thats better. Thank you. I was seriously going through withdrawal.

Your good at what you do. Cheers!
legendary

Possibly

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

Possibly

Holy mutter of Moses! This is going to be biblically epic.

As for those two, I believe a pro team has been working this board. Seen it many times on penny stock boards. Big money is at stake on this one.

Possibly

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I miss barabbas though Smiley
Did anybody attend or have the video of the big bang event of a couple days ago? Would love to hear what BK had to say that day. Especially, as it pertains to Nauti.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=303078376567110

I think this is the link, audio is not great
Thank you! Finally some constructive information on here.

Part 2 is where he talks about Naut. Very interesting plans. Variable interest rate that goes up and down based on Naut economy. Pricing commodities in Naut. Wall Street banks, interested..

Great road map!
I left this place because it's not worth it to try to support something in a place in which people overtly DO NOT wish to support something in the first place.

It's like trying to change Someone's Fandom or tell them how to practice their religion.

I learned a long time ago not to argue with stupid people,  you never win.

Most of us here are supporting the coin. You should just hit ignore on the FUDsters.

....We enjoy your updates
Did anybody attend or have the video of the big bang event of a couple days ago? Would love to hear what BK had to say that day. Especially, as it pertains to Nauti.

Thank you! Finally some constructive information on here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I left this place because it's not worth it to try to support something in a place in which people overtly DO NOT wish to support something in the first place.

It's like trying to change Someone's Fandom or tell them how to practice their religion.

I learned a long time ago not to argue with stupid people,  you never win.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Activity: 43
The community cheerleader rage quite (an organizer would have organized people), no promotion from BK, and the new developer seems to be working on $NAUT for free... All it should take is a couple hours to research how to organize people who will rally around this coin and support its price. People would love to throw money in a pot for the development and for PR if people felt valued and included.   
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
It's been months and it doesn't look like Bryce Weiner has come through yet.

Say it ain't so.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
barabbas reads like Special Needs Faulkner with this "sentence":

When you are, as "mongoose" is, number one, you should be relieved of your position after having going along for a ride of 70% downside all the while claiming it's the best and soundest investment in crypto and, number two, for a modicum of decency, you just keep your mouth shot except to rigorously relay the information it is given to you to post in in the thread, because if not, it isn't just your handle which is ridiculed day after day, but your credibility is destroyed and so is the credibility of the devs that leave such job to someone so obviously inappropriate for it.

To quote the late Casey Kasem:  "Ponderous, fuckin' ponderous!"
legendary
BK, do a much better job. He can. And he should.

Agree.  There's the issue.  Can it be fixed?  That is a matter of faith.

But it gives me a chuckle if you think jyap is incapable.  Challenge, can you name a better candidate?  And I don't need 2.0 tomorrow but 1.0 would be nice.  The source of the delay is not from the dev, just a guess Smiley

FM said, "long term buying opportunity".  Forgive him for being over zealous but be a bit patient on 'long'. For me that's 36 months or in case of a big winner 36 years.  We are still very much in the pioneer days.

I already named a better candidate. Proven. And done immediately. And 2.0. Why not? why settle for run of the mill when you can get cutting edge security? Makes no sense.

"long term" is an euphemism. In alts "long term" can be Friday. There's no "long term" in alts. Most don't survive 2 weeks.

Again, matter of personal opinion. Many believe that we are at the sunset of the alt coin ponzi. Either way, whatever the opinion, we should strive to do things well. And responsibly. ESPECIALLY if we believe there's a real "long term" in this.

Oh and no, matters of faith are usually religion oriented and ALL end up bad. Here it is a matter of having it fixed, because it easily can. Or get the hell out of Dodge. It is a matter of will (BK's), not of faith. So far he has shown a very feeble will.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
BK, do a much better job. He can. And he should.

Agree.  There's the issue.  Can it be fixed?  That is a matter of faith.

But it gives me a chuckle if you think jyap is incapable.  Challenge, can you name a better candidate?  And I don't need 2.0 tomorrow but 1.0 would be nice.  The source of the delay is not from the dev, just a guess Smiley

FM said, "long term buying opportunity".  Forgive him for being over zealous but be a bit patient on 'long'. For me that's 36 months or in case of a big winner 36 years.  We are still very much in the pioneer days.

Jump to: