Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 215. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone,  Just got back from my holidays in Dublin and I was actually up close and personal with a Bitcoin ATM!!  I spoke the guy about transactions and he said that they don't get very many people buying with Bitcoin, but they do very well on selling Bitcoins.  Anyways, i just wanted to give everyone a final update on the Facebook ad campaign.

Overall with the original funds and the donations, we managed to get 579 clicks and over 129,000 impressions.  Way to go!!  If you all looking at the donation address, i have decided to keep the Naut, but instead use my own fiat cash to purchase the extra advertising.  I am keeping all of my Naut for a while yet and will buy more very soon.

Thanks for all of your help.  See the image below for the final Facebook Tally's

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
They're planning on moving your money to their pockets, that's what they're doing.
Activity: 154
Community has also grown with the POS difficulties, that's worth mentioning because this thread was fairly quiet before. Does dynamic POS mean people with bigger wallets get more interest?

No. I think BK's original wish was to link the PoS reward rate to some external financial instrument like t-bill's or something.

That said, I can't see how that is possible without some centralized server each wallet would have to get the rate from.

He also said he'd like to link it to supply and demand back in the thread. If it was a widely available rate would it still have to go through a centralized server?

I guess to avoid someone messing with it or something? Think we're going to need Bryces and Brians input on this as we're all just speculating at this point Smiley

Could he have something innovative planned with POS? https://twitter.com/BrianKellyBK/status/493127724081238017
Nice catch Smiley And I'm sure he does. He did say that Blocktech thought it possible to implement his original idea of a dynamic PoS. As I've posted previously that will give Nautiluscoin both a technical and economical advantage, so I'm super stoked to see what they're planning! We'll probably not see too much yet though to avoid copycats Sad
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Community has also grown with the POS difficulties, that's worth mentioning because this thread was fairly quiet before. Does dynamic POS mean people with bigger wallets get more interest?

No. I think BK's original wish was to link the PoS reward rate to some external financial instrument like t-bill's or something.

That said, I can't see how that is possible without some centralized server each wallet would have to get the rate from.

He also said he'd like to link it to supply and demand back in the thread. If it was a widely available rate would it still have to go through a centralized server?

I guess to avoid someone messing with it or something? Think we're going to need Bryces and Brians input on this as we're all just speculating at this point Smiley

Could he have something innovative planned with POS? https://twitter.com/BrianKellyBK/status/493127724081238017
Damn, a ton of blocks are being solved right now. We'll soon be at 5 million coins :/

PoS Update

I have asked Blocktech to take over the PoS implementation.  They have a strong team who can execute my original vision of a dynamic PoS.  As well, they are visible and accessible.

It is my view, that this change will dramatically improve NAUT.

-BK

Well BK you have now killed NAUT for me and many others.  I can't buy into anything involving the Weiner any more.

+10000 

Don't like it leave. It's done and it's a big positive, as time will tell.

Theres nothing positive when Bryce Weiner and his scams infiltrate.
I forgot if it was you or someone else who claimed that Bryce was lying about the 25k Naut he'll buy Dirac for in August. Anyhow, here it is: https://twitter.com/jyap/status/492835405893361664

Who would prefer the previous dev situation to the current even if they really don't like Bryce?

PoS Update

I have asked Blocktech to take over the PoS implementation.  They have a strong team who can execute my original vision of a dynamic PoS.  As well, they are visible and accessible.

-BK

Well BK you have now killed NAUT for me and many others.  I can't buy into anything involving the Weiner any more.

+10000 

I forgot if it was you or someone else who claimed that Bryce was lying about the 25k Naut he'll buy Dirac for in August. Anyhow, here it is: https://twitter.com/jyap/status/492835405893361664
Activity: 196
PoS Update

-BK

+10000 

Yeah I'm also very curious on how they're going to structure it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Also to all the people complaining about price - SHUT UP!  I'm waiting until I can get more NAUT and you'll spoil the ability to buy more coins cheaply:)

Yeah, can people stop the whining and can Bryan Kelly maybe hold off on any stabilizing buys for just 1 week.  Let the price find its natural bottom for just a short while.

My first buy was at 30,000 Satoshi and I didn't have any BTC to buy when it dropped so it would be nice to see the price hit 8,000 one more time.

Those who believe in this coin will buy more at that price - I know I would.

Cheers!

We're hitting the ground at 10k - 11k already and it wouldn't go any lower. It's prefect time to jump in and save yourself, or you will miss the NAUT train in near future, next week will be a different week
Activity: 398
No, it means that the dividend differs based on external events. Vericoin has something similar, where the more people that stake the higher the payout will be. I'm not sure exactly how they're going to structure it, so I'm really looking forward to more details Smiley

Yes I think that would be a good idea.  The Vericoin system rewards increase for everyone (the percentage goes up) when more people stake.  Would be good to reward holders this way with NAUT.  Also to all the people complaining about price - SHUT UP!  I'm waiting until I can get more NAUT and you'll spoil the ability to buy more coins cheaply:)

I am not quite sure why the money supply should increase faster when more people are "saving". Seems weird from an economic perspective to me. Besides it didnt really work out, as roughly 30% of the total supply was parked at mintpal alone when the attack happened.
We hit 20 GH/s last night.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

PoS Update

I have asked Blocktech to take over the PoS implementation.  They have a strong team who can execute my original vision of a dynamic PoS.  As well, they are visible and accessible.

-BK

----------------
make sure they know how to compile

HELLO WORLD first......

Hahahaaaa.

Sorry, that funny made me laugh.  More truth to that than Bryan could possibly ever know.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
make sure they know how to compile

HELLO WORLD first......

i would dump it now /lol

PoS Update

I have asked Blocktech to take over the PoS implementation.  They have a strong team who can execute my original vision of a dynamic PoS.  As well, they are visible and accessible.

-BK

Activity: 406

Also to all the people complaining about price - SHUT UP!  I'm waiting until I can get more NAUT and you'll spoil the ability to buy more coins cheaply:)

Yeah, can people stop the whining and can Bryan Kelly maybe hold off on any stabilizing buys for just 1 week.  Let the price find its natural bottom for just a short while.

My first buy was at 30,000 Satoshi and I didn't have any BTC to buy when it dropped so it would be nice to see the price hit 8,000 one more time.

Cheers!

lol

i don't think its going back to 8k but good luck to you
Activity: 210

<<< FUD about DIRAC buyback in Bryce's NAUT wallet >>>

Here is the transaction showing that it was in his change address:
http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/tx/e46cdf4acfb86449fe730660e47e7b7ca65b2ff23123cde15cc4c7c69acccca1

He posted on twitter he is temporarily moving it to Bittrex and back. (https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/492789128552263681)
So I checked the single most reliable source of truth "The BlockChain", and ofcourse the 25K NAUT was still in that wallet.

Now that, that's behind us let's move on with NAUT POS Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Yeah, can people stop the whining and can Bryan Kelly maybe hold off on any stabilizing buys for just 1 week.  Let the price find its natural bottom for just a short while.

Cheers!

Jump to: