Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 219. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
David Seaman and Bryce Weiner talking about, among other things, Nautiluscoin. Live right now:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0mGZlH6Eu8&feature=youtu.be

Are they talking about how Bryce says one thing one week, and a complete opposite 3 weeks later?  Bryce has found another puppet, as even on his own show..he (Bryce) has shown to be an absolute liar, again.

What has he lied about? Just to be clear, if he *implies* something at one point then *says* something different later, that's not lying.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
David Seaman and Bryce Weiner talking about, among other things, Nautiluscoin. Live right now:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0mGZlH6Eu8&feature=youtu.be

Are they talking about how Bryce says one thing one week, and a complete opposite 3 weeks later?  Bryce has found another puppet, as even on his own show..he (Bryce) has shown to be an absolute liar, again.
Activity: 154
Bitsta - mind giving us an update on PoS? Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I will sell all my NAUT if BK is going to answer any of this childish crap  Shocked

Its ridiculous that you would believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He is a Wall Street Suit to the bitter end.

They care nothing about the truth and everything about cheating you out of your money.

BK is attempting to kill bitcoin so he and his buddies can be even richer. And all for what?

Tell me Brian, what good is being rich when the world around you is crumbling and hates you? Is that what kind of a world you want to live in?

Yea, their attempting to kill bitcoin with a 10K satoshi alt. You sir are a fucking complete Idiot.

These guys saying BK is trying to kill Bitcoin should be more clear about what they say and post the reason why they say it.  I'll fill in the missing gaps..

"Time for digital currencies to grow up"
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101849169

Basically people are saying BK wants to kill Bitcoin because he supports Bitcoin regulations.  I tend to agree with that statement.  What I do not get is how do these puppets expect to regulate property.  The IRS classifies crypto as property, not currency.  How do they think they can enforce paper money laws on a digital property?

Supporting voluntary light touch regulation that won't stifle technology doesn't sound like someone that wants to destroy bitcoin to me.

Show me any regulation put into place that has been a "light touch regulation that won't stifle technology ".  I'd like to see that.  The US government is not capable of providing a light touch regulation that won't stifle technology because they have too many lobbyist, mobsters, bankers, etc... that push control in their favor and not in the favor of the people.

We had a massive voucher scam in the UK where people paid into a Christmas hamper scheme. Poor people bought vouchers every week at the supermarket and ended up with nothing. There were no regulations in place to stop the finance company running off with their money just before Christmas. I see the same kind of people losing their shirts on complete scamcoins. I'm not for or against regulation particularly because both sides make valid arguments and bitcoin should always be resistant to them if people want to utilize it as originally intended. You don't have to use a regulated exchange but that entails a certain amount of risk that not everybody is willing to take. Not all regulations benefit the bankers.

How can an unsecured pure PoS coin [NAUT] kill a PoW coin like ShitCoin let alone an ultra secured coin like Bitcoin?

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!
Just so everyone knows before getting into an argument, Vlad has been asked to clarify what he means by this on Twitter and his response was that he's not a techie and he doesn't know why but that someone smart told him that PoS is insecure. Please don't argue with him, it won't go anywhere.

This is correct.

I am not a techie so it's difficult for me to explain what and why I see PoS as unsecure.  I have done some research and that's how I feel.  But since Bryan Kelly is aware of PoS vs PoW then I'm sure he's got plans for the future of NAUT.  

I would be a buyer here of NAUT if I had the spare BTC right now.  Few coins have the backing NAUT has.

Cheers!
That's great, and sorry about the sour response. I thought you'd start to promote your own coin, and I should have answered more professionally.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

How can an unsecured pure PoS coin [NAUT] kill a PoW coin like ShitCoin let alone an ultra secured coin like Bitcoin?

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!
Just so everyone knows before getting into an argument, Vlad has been asked to clarify what he means by this on Twitter and his response was that he's not a techie and he doesn't know why but that someone smart told him that PoS is insecure. Please don't argue with him, it won't go anywhere.

This is correct.

I am not a techie so it's difficult for me to explain what and why I see PoS as unsecure.  I have done some research and that's how I feel.  But since Bryan Kelly is aware of PoS vs PoW then I'm sure he's got plans for the future of NAUT.  

I would be a buyer here of NAUT if I had the spare BTC right now.  Few coins have the backing NAUT has.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!

And for the record, I do know the limitations of both PoW and PoS security.

Good enough, Brian, as long as you're aware of it.

I do think NAUT will hit ~$5 during the next boom later this year and I hope to buy back what I had to sell earlier this week.  I just don't know how secure the coin will be but that won't stop me from buying it at these levels.

Thanks for your response and Good luck!
Activity: 532
I will sell all my NAUT if BK is going to answer any of this childish crap  Shocked

Its ridiculous that you would believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He is a Wall Street Suit to the bitter end.

They care nothing about the truth and everything about cheating you out of your money.

BK is attempting to kill bitcoin so he and his buddies can be even richer. And all for what?

Tell me Brian, what good is being rich when the world around you is crumbling and hates you? Is that what kind of a world you want to live in?

Yea, their attempting to kill bitcoin with a 10K satoshi alt. You sir are a fucking complete Idiot.

These guys saying BK is trying to kill Bitcoin should be more clear about what they say and post the reason why they say it.  I'll fill in the missing gaps..

Basically people are saying BK wants to kill Bitcoin because he supports Bitcoin regulations.  I tend to agree with that statement.  What I do not get is how do these puppets expect to regulate property.  The IRS classifies crypto as property, not currency.  How do they think they can enforce paper money laws on a digital property?

Supporting voluntary light touch regulation that won't stifle technology doesn't sound like someone that wants to destroy bitcoin to me.

Show me any regulation put into place that has been a "light touch regulation that won't stifle technology ".  I'd like to see that.  The US government is not capable of providing a light touch regulation that won't stifle technology because they have too many lobbyist, mobsters, bankers, etc... that push control in their favor and not in the favor of the people.

Activity: 210

I can't believe someone with BK's resources has no idea that his coin, NAUT, is completely unsecured and will suffer massive fraud and theft as soon as it's worth anything.  For months I've warned him on Twitter but it seems this is a lesson he'd rather learn the hard way.

Cheers!

And for the record, I do know the limitations of both PoW and PoS security.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Cheers!

What? How is it unsecured?

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Cheers!
I will sell all my NAUT if BK is going to answer any of this childish crap  Shocked

These guys saying BK is trying to kill Bitcoin should be more clear about what they say and post the reason why they say it.  I'll fill in the missing gaps..

Basically people are saying BK wants to kill Bitcoin because he supports Bitcoin regulations.  I tend to agree with that statement.  What I do not get is how do these puppets expect to regulate property.  The IRS classifies crypto as property, not currency.  How do they think they can enforce paper money laws on a digital property?

Exactly. If digital currencies will ever actually be just that, namely currencies, there will have to be some form of regulation sooner or later. Of course there will still be room for other coins, but there needs to be some sort of guidelines for the ones that aim to actually be used in the open market.

PilotofBTC has contacted a multipool developer recommended by scrypto and we're waiting for a response.

Hmm.... I haven't. I assume you just meant to put someone else. I am happy to help out Naut where I can... but I don't know any multipool owners.

However, I am a dev and available to help where I can.

My mistake, I meant BTCrawl. I recommended you earlier to manage this thread because you seem to know what you're talking about.

I'm not against flyingmongoose or anything but I think we need more than one person if he's got other commitments.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
PilotofBTC has contacted a multipool developer recommended by scrypto and we're waiting for a response.

Hmm.... I haven't. I assume you just meant to put someone else. I am happy to help out Naut where I can... but I don't know any multipool owners.

However, I am a dev and available to help where I can.
Activity: 532

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
MAKE MONEY MONEY, MAKE MONEY MONNNNAAYYYYY
Activity: 196

Jump to: