Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 298. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I've come up with a css theme for NAUT's reddit page. a little less bland if you ask me

Click here to view it

So whoever's managing that subreddit right now, please contact me, I'll provide the css.
IMAGEREMOVED
+1 FlyingMongoose
I've come up with a css theme for NAUT's reddit page. a little less bland if you ask me

Click here to view it

So whoever's managing that subreddit right now, please contact me, I'll provide the css.

Great work flyingmongoose i think it looks really professional!!  ..also i think mthompson362 over on reddit seems to be the admin.

Yeah it looks like it. I dropped him a message after I posted here and on the subreddit. I want to make sure there is communication before I post him the CSS.

Thanks for compliments too.

If anyone wants to send some naut my way for it they're welcome to, but I don't expect it:
NZwuGk2BUoMyx2a3YbMiUxret8H45geHZ8
Activity: 210

Just a heads up - we received a bunch of orders for shirts and have sold out.  I am re-ordering, but it will take 7-10 days to get them printed.  If you just ordered recently it may take 2 weeks to get them out to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I a very glad people are representing!

-BK
Activity: 154
Guys, I talked to Coinkite and asked them about integrating Naut in their terminals. They said that they would look at adding another coin later in the year, but that they would consider adding us earlier if we could bring in more than 250 terminal purchases by merchants. I don't know if Naut is big enough for that just yet, and since BK has a deal going with Moolah that should be announced soon it might be a good idea to lay low on that for now. What do you guys think? Moolah is after all one of the big three payment processing companies for alt coin so working with them will bring us a long way.

Once things start to pick up steam it will be very easy to work with other payment processors. This happened with Dogecoin a few months ago actually. Their collaboration with Moolah became so popular that GoCoin added them as their first alt coin. I can see something very similar happening with Naut, only even more so as Naut is much more aimed at merchant acceptance and business use.

Thanks for reaching out to them.  I too reached out and got the same answer, but like you said if we can get the NAUT ecosystem big enough payment processors will come knocking on our door.
Happy to help! :-) Sorry I couldn't get a more positive response from them. Moolah is great however and one of the reason why Dogecoin did as well as it did.
Activity: 210
Guys, I talked to Coinkite and asked them about integrating Naut in their terminals. They said that they would look at adding another coin later in the year, but that they would consider adding us earlier if we could bring in more than 250 terminal purchases by merchants. I don't know if Naut is big enough for that just yet, and since BK has a deal going with Moolah that should be announced soon it might be a good idea to lay low on that for now. What do you guys think? Moolah is after all one of the big three payment processing companies for alt coin so working with them will bring us a long way.

Once things start to pick up steam it will be very easy to work with other payment processors. This happened with Dogecoin a few months ago actually. Their collaboration with Moolah became so popular that GoCoin added them as their first alt coin. I can see something very similar happening with Naut, only even more so as Naut is much more aimed at merchant acceptance and business use.

Thanks for reaching out to them.  I too reached out and got the same answer, but like you said if we can get the NAUT ecosystem big enough payment processors will come knocking on our door.

Activity: 195
Thanks for the heads up on the HASH rate and the pool going down.  I have not mined the coin since the pre-mine (I wanted to make sure there was fair distribution) but to keep the blocks moving I will personally rent a miner and use the blocks mined for the NSF

-BK

nice one BK!!

can you give us a few hints on what ur plan is for this week ahead so we can help in any way

In the short run, I am using Eobot.com to mine NAUT.  The operator is fantastic and for someone who is less technical like me it is very easy to get up and running.  

Can anyone tell me how many GHS I will need to get things moving again?

Plan for this week:  

#1 Priority is PoS, this has been taking way too long and as the creator of the coin I take full responsibility for the delay. I have been working on things that I am an expert at, but obviously I need to focus all my energy on the switch.

That sounds fatastic! PoS will give us more time to do other things, as it will help stabilize the price and secure the network while infrastructure is built Smiley Also there seems to be a PoS multipool in the works over at http://www.nautpool.com/ I don't know if you're involved in the building of it BK, but regardless it will help both the prize and the volume once it's up and running. For people in this thread who are new to this, a PoS multipool will mine other coins and use the BTC generated to buy the PoS coin in question. This means that the price is constantly being pushed upwards by the buy pressure generated, rather than pushed down as is happening during PoW.

Also I've talked to a couple of people about helping us out with PR, and I've contacted a few businesses about accepting Nautiluscoin payments. Nothing is final yet but if anything crystallizes I'll update everyone here immediately (after running it through with BK first if it's something big of course).
Smiley  

I am not involved in the PoS Multipool - this is the first I even heard about this type of ppol existing - BUT I really like the idea, it fits in perfectly with the goal on constantly supporting the coin.  

Do we need more than one?

Bk the more POS multipools the better imo

when POS is implemented there could be an official "nautipool" that works together with the NSF to bring stable price appreciation with systematic buying and selling in a transparent fashion.

this may get miners of all algo's great returns on their investments and stop panic sellers cashing to bitcoin as they know the price will appreciate along side bitcoin its self.

then if there is some way to go straight from naut to fiat in a liquid fashion and vice versa with a secure web wallet that stakes for you in POS mode, youll have a much easier time selling the whole concept of investing in crypto to ur wall street buddies and investors in ur company right now.  

oh also http://www.legiondev.co/ did the blackcoin multipool might be somthing to check out as they have done an amazing job on that site front end and back end. something to think about =)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
first coin w?how to meaning?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Click here to view it

+1 FlyingMongoose
Damn - the price is actually stable at these higher levels! I thought it would drop down again. Also really cool to see this thread being so active :-) Things are starting to get moving!
Activity: 707

Click here to view it

Great work flyingmongoose i think it looks really professional!!  ..also i think mthompson362 over on reddit seems to be the admin.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Stupid me for sending my Naut to another wallet. Now I can't do anything with it until that block issue gets solved.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Nice to see some activities Smiley

Mining issues are fixed right ? I can see new block on explorer.
I was afraid this price increase was due because miners was unable to autosell, but it seems not Smiley
Is there a pool or multipool for Nautilus that allows me to use my sha-256 miners to either mine naut. with sha or get paid out in nautilus?

Not yet:
http://nautpool.com/

I've tried to request hashcows to pay out in naut, so far no go, but if you head over to their thread and bombard their twitter they usually do add them (they've got a bunch of different coins they pay out in already)
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Is there a pool or multipool for Nautilus that allows me to use my sha-256 miners to either mine naut. with sha or get paid out in nautilus?
Activity: 144
What is the deal with the pools for Naut? The net hashrate shows over 550 MH/s, yet most of the pools in the OP are dead and the two working pools I can find ( 0free mentioned in OP and IPOMiners, which is not mentioned) only total about 50 MH/s and so it takes them 24-48 hours to find a block. 

Seems like there is a huge pool that is happily raking in huge amounts of Nautilus while effectively blocking anyone outside of that stealth pool from being able to mine more than scraps. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't see this sort of thing happening with most coins which makes me wonder, considering Naut's links to the old status quo (Wall Street).

The time of block found is depended on difficulty. The diff of naut is controled by DigiSheild. The 550MH/s now is match about diff 10. But the multipools take hashrate in and bring out frequently and trigger Digishield. Then the diff rise to several hundreds. In this case, both 0feepool and multipool will be hard to find blocks. So we still have no idea about their intentions. The fluctuation of multipools hashrate is harmful to normal pool and themself. If they mine naut all the time and don't take hashrate in and bring out frequently, all pool can find blocks easily then now.

Click here to view it

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What is the deal with the pools for Naut? The net hashrate shows over 550 MH/s, yet most of the pools in the OP are dead and the two working pools I can find ( 0free mentioned in OP and IPOMiners, which is not mentioned) only total about 50 MH/s and so it takes them 24-48 hours to find a block. 

Seems like there is a huge pool that is happily raking in huge amounts of Nautilus while effectively blocking anyone outside of that stealth pool from being able to mine more than scraps. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't see this sort of thing happening with most coins which makes me wonder, considering Naut's links to the old status quo (Wall Street).
My gpu mining rig makes more mining x13 on trademybit, so I am just converting the bitcoin I get to Nautiluscoin. I don't see the POW part of nautiluscoin as a threat because we are all invested in this coin for the POS. I think the risk of an attack vs the reward in the future of nautiluscoin is low so I'd try to be apart of this coin if I were new.
Activity: 558

Activity: 144
I did the math....we need a net hash rate of 2 GH/s to match our current difficulty. (i think)

MAN

we are at about 500 MH/s

MAN

Multipools such as ipominer unlike normal pools. They take hashrate in and bring out frequently. The fluctuation of hashrate triggers Digishield and rise difficulty to several hundreds. The mismatching hashrate and difficulty is all about multipools. We still have no idea about their intentions.
Activity: 204
Things are heading in the right direction!  I was thinking about abandoning ship not too long ago  Tongue

If we keep the price momentum going till POS is implemented, nautiluscoin will be golden  Smiley

I think i'll point my scrypt asics at bob's pool
Jump to: