Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 300. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Please use this pool.    http://naut.v2.dedicatedpool.com/   there is already 12 MHash on the pool, and it seems as one of the only 2 pools that is actually working.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Nautiluscoin is 17k at Cryptsy, guys :-) Doesn't mean anything in the longterm as I think we'll see much, much, much more in the next six months, but it's still fun to see some action.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It takes some time before hashrate is correct, don't worry.
Activity: 210
Depending on the actual mining hardware the hashrate may fluctuate. Also IPO doesnt show the speed the miner is reporting to the software. They calculate true Hashrate with an algorithim involving the amount of shares you submit in a specific amount of time. Same system that Multipool.us uses I believe.  Also there is a slight RAMP UP period for a miner to reach its full hashrate.

got it!  thx!
Activity: 29
Also I rented 450k/hs, but it onyl show 161khs at the pool...is there a way to use all 450khs?
The pool is often incorrect in its numbers. The chart on betarigs is what you should go off of. Your hashrate should average out to be 450kh/s which you will see about 15 minutes into your rental. In the top right hand corner of the homepage of betarigs, go to myrigs and next to the rig you rented will be the chart I am talking about.
Depending on the actual mining hardware the hashrate may fluctuate. Also IPO doesnt show the speed the miner is reporting to the software. They calculate true Hashrate with an algorithim involving the amount of shares you submit in a specific amount of time. Same system that Multipool.us uses I believe.  Also there is a slight RAMP UP period for a miner to reach its full hashrate.
Also I rented 450k/hs, but it onyl show 161khs at the pool...is there a way to use all 450khs?
Seems like the pool went dead about 5 minutes ago for me. I am working with Bob from IPO to see if he can keep extra eyes on the NAUT pool until we hit the next block. Hopefully they will be as accommodating as they were in opening the PORT within 30 minutes Smiley
You need to go to IPOMINER.com and make an account, then click account and add workers.   the workername will be whatever you made your username . whatever you called the worker you created.

So my username is Karmalite333 and my worker name is 1  so karmalite333.1

ok so I am BKCM.1 and it says to use x for my password...betarigs also says it may take 5 minutes for it to connect
Make sure you use PORT 3447  to mine NAUT at IPOMINER

I am renting from Betarigs...does anyone know the proper workername: I have it set to BKCM.1 but it does not appear to be mining at ipominer yet?
BK,

Typically you set this up from within the mining pool dashboard. You "create a worker" and assign it a number or name.
Hey Digibyte! Good to see you on this thread :-) You have one of the best developers in crypto in my opinion. Are you going to help out with PoS implementation?
You need to go to IPOMINER.com and make an account, then click account and add workers.   the workername will be whatever you made your username . whatever you called the worker you created.

So my username is Karmalite333 and my worker name is 1  so karmalite333.1
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

I am renting from Betarigs...does anyone know the proper workername: I have it set to BKCM.1 but it does not appear to be mining at ipominer yet?
BK,

Typically you set this up from within the mining pool dashboard. You "create a worker" and assign it a number or name.

I just rented a small rig from Betarigs 450khs for the next 3 hours and I am pointed at ipominer.com.  As a new user I cannot rent a big rig until after my first rental.  Once I complete this rental I will rent a big rig and really get things moving.

Thanks to everyone for springing into action!

BK
I am currently gathering DOGE to rent from Leaserig.net . Seems to be the quickest way to build up a bit of hash for doge, ltc, or btc. Hopefully we get her moving in the next few hours.

Anyone that would like to donate DOGE to help get more hash power, please feel free . I don't want bitcoin or litecoin as Ill be converting it to doge for Leaserig.net anyways. So please if you can convert any possible donations to doge. I will at the very least try to repay the donated doge, and if it nets more than the donations, I will gladly divide the extra equally.

My leaserig DOGE address is   DGPpXSphMnvcvwZZiei6L1DD1yFdFocmUZ  .

If you cannot donate, PLEASE go to any of the largest NAUT pools (i.e. IPOMINER.com) and contribute any hash power you can.

We need to band together and get this thing going, maybe the DEV will notice the sense of community and acknowledge our POS requests Wink
Bob at IPOMINER was nice enough to add a port to mine NAUT at IPOMINER.com . They have a very good stability rate on their servers and this is a good meeting place for all the hash power we will need to get the chain moving again. As a bonus, once we get to the next block, diff will drop a lot due to the lapse in block time (which is supposed to be 60 seconds) . This results in everyone that is mining the moment the next block is found receiving a very good profitability from NAUT for a short time, until diff returns to normal(probably 3 hours).

Thanks to everyone that aims hash power at the Naut Chain.

Thanks I will be renting from Betarigs and pointing here
Bob at IPOMINER was nice enough to add a port to mine NAUT at IPOMINER.com . They have a very good stability rate on their servers and this is a good meeting place for all the hash power we will need to get the chain moving again. As a bonus, once we get to the next block, diff will drop a lot due to the lapse in block time (which is supposed to be 60 seconds) . This results in everyone that is mining the moment the next block is found receiving a very good profitability from NAUT for a short time, until diff returns to normal(probably 3 hours).

Thanks for keeping us non-miners updated on the latest, buddy :-)

By the way - has anyone noted the nice little bump in price? I think this is due partly to miners being unable to dump right now. It's a taste of what will happen when we go PoS :-)
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Well done karmalite333.

++++

Jump to: