Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 299. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Thanks for the heads up on the HASH rate and the pool going down.  I have not mined the coin since the pre-mine (I wanted to make sure there was fair distribution) but to keep the blocks moving I will personally rent a miner and use the blocks mined for the NSF

-BK

nice one BK!!

can you give us a few hints on what ur plan is for this week ahead so we can help in any way

In the short run, I am using Eobot.com to mine NAUT.  The operator is fantastic and for someone who is less technical like me it is very easy to get up and running.  

Can anyone tell me how many GHS I will need to get things moving again?

Plan for this week:  

#1 Priority is PoS, this has been taking way too long and as the creator of the coin I take full responsibility for the delay. I have been working on things that I am an expert at, but obviously I need to focus all my energy on the switch.

Just so everyone knows BK is working hard on POS this week

the boat has not being missed

i also believe david seaman has a naut announcement today, somthing to do with a merchant if i am correct

we are seeing higher volume and this is just the beginning i believe

#getnauti
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I am not involved in the PoS Multipool - this is the first I even heard about this type of ppol existing - BUT I really like the idea, it fits in perfectly with the goal on constantly supporting the coin. 

Do we need more than one?

Yeah, it was invented by the Blackcoin guys if I'm not mistaken. It's a really innovative way of having miners still being able to mine the coin without crashing the price :-) We don't need more than one though, as these types of multipools aren't important to the network security the way pools are for PoW coins.

I thought Peer Coin was the first PoS coin, and most PoS coins are a fork of PeerCoin.

I think he means the PoS mulitpool - what it does is that it automatically mines profitable PoW coins then dumps those to BTC and use the BTC to buy the PoS coin. In theory it should help wth buy pressure, but not even BlackCoin's has reached the point where it creates significant buy pressure. So multipools are  a easy (but probably inefficient for the miner) way to get a PoS coin, but any effect on price stabilisation is more psychological than anything at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I am not involved in the PoS Multipool - this is the first I even heard about this type of ppol existing - BUT I really like the idea, it fits in perfectly with the goal on constantly supporting the coin. 

Do we need more than one?

Yeah, it was invented by the Blackcoin guys if I'm not mistaken. It's a really innovative way of having miners still being able to mine the coin without crashing the price :-) We don't need more than one though, as these types of multipools aren't important to the network security the way pools are for PoW coins.

I thought Peer Coin was the first PoS coin, and most PoS coins are a fork of PeerCoin.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
When is Nautilus going proof of stake..isn't there a lot of PoW mining left to be done?
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Is the UBER pool working? I think im the only one on there LOL
Activity: 154
Could someone explain to a noob why NAUT's price jumped 60% today, out of the blue? Has there been some new development on this front?
There are a ton of interesting things in the works, and most people who are learning about Naut see the potential :-) I do however the price rise can be at least partly attributed to the fact that there currently aren't any miners dumping on us. Call it a little taste of what proof of stake will bring :-)
Activity: 125
I bought it, still need a shirt Grin
Activity: 224
Could someone explain to a noob why NAUT's price jumped 60% today, out of the blue? Has there been some new development on this front?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

I sent one of my rigs to ipominer also.  Noticed a little bump in the price so I thought I would help out.
Activity: 238
They may be pushing you to a pool but what matters is getting beyond the stuck block. That being the case, all you really need to be sure of is that you're pointed at a port or pool that is mining naut. (IPO Miner mines lots of stuff on their primary port, but only naut on the naut port)

I am now mining at www.ipominer.com...thanks Bob

Who's Bob? just make sure that you are pointed to port 3447
Activity: 210
They may be pushing you to a pool but what matters is getting beyond the stuck block. That being the case, all you really need to be sure of is that you're pointed at a port or pool that is mining naut. (IPO Miner mines lots of stuff on their primary port, but only naut on the naut port)

I am now mining at www.ipominer.com...thanks Bob
MAN

anyone know what the difficulty was before all the pools dropped off?

It was holding anywhere from 140-300.

Prior to the massive jump in popularity, it ranged from 20-75 obviously that didn't last long but it was nice when it did.

During first jumps diff got as high as 750.
Any idea why my Naut wallet can't synchronize with network? It's showing 5 hours behind already 1 hour.

Probably related to stuck block.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Bob from IPOMINER.com determined the issue with their pool and has resolved it. I have moved my hash back there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Till 60.000 Satoshi the Sell Wall is under 1 BTC. Interesting.
Activity: 210
addnode=54.186.223.183

addnode=54.187.101.97

addnode=74.208.230.160

addnode=184.155.218.183

addnode=71.227.74.98

addnode=188.194.8.82

addnode=109.201.154.157

addnode=184.155.218.183

try these.

Can't seem to find any solid pool, dedicated pool wont let me sign up Sad

try tmb -https://pool.trademybit.com:3436

I was able to mine here http://nau.bitember.com/

Activity: 227
addnode=54.186.223.183

addnode=54.187.101.97

addnode=74.208.230.160

addnode=184.155.218.183

addnode=71.227.74.98

addnode=188.194.8.82

addnode=109.201.154.157

addnode=184.155.218.183

try these.

try tmb -https://pool.trademybit.com:3436

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
addnode=54.186.223.183

addnode=54.187.101.97

addnode=74.208.230.160

addnode=184.155.218.183

addnode=71.227.74.98

addnode=188.194.8.82

addnode=109.201.154.157

addnode=184.155.218.183

try these.

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Any idea why my Naut wallet can't synchronize with network? It's showing 5 hours behind already 1 hour.
Jump to: