Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 326. (Read 901829 times)

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
I think it might drop to 5000 or below.

Not much going for the coin and it definitely isn't stable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
on your coin for all users, please use the update function.

thanks
---
PS: contact me, if you would like to join the team

ugh - that green on green color has GOT TO GO!

ewww.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
on your coin for all users, please use the update function.

thanks
---
PS: contact me, if you would like to join the team
Activity: 266
we need more volume, this is getting depressing.

I expected this thing to hit .001337 a long time ago.

Patience is a virtue. Hold for now and wait. Isolating to one coin is a bad idea. Always diversify consolidation is only worthwhile when preparing to sell your way out. I expect this coin to hit more than that eventually though.

Hey im not mad at all just surprised we went from 3k btc volume to 68 btc.

I never put all my eggs in one basket, but yes I had to keep buying more to sell my way out.

Just saying there was big purchase the other day, I thought we would be headed up by now.

I'm with you.. i keep adding a little more every day in addition to what i've mined in the past.

Smiley
Activity: 336
I hate that fat scum, but Bryce Weiner was right about one thing - NAUT is going to separate the men from the boys.
sq
Activity: 294
Great coin!

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
The coin going PoS probably also means significantly reduced total supply from PoW. People should pull their head off their ass and start buying this.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
I agree , the price is very tasty. And Mr. Kelly too values its reputation to throw the community on such a small sum. Undoubtedly, soon we will see the legendary pump Cool
Activity: 238
..--==MOOOPOOL http://Nautilus.mooo.coM MOOOPOOL==--..

MOOOPOOL will be officially closing its doors next week, please settle your accounts if you have any outstanding.

Its been a tough decision but there just arent any miners, and when there are the blocks seem to get stuck for hours at a time, wasting resources.

Sincere thanks go out to those who have supported the cause for its duration.

Why do blocks get stuck for hours at a time?

The difficulty ended up too high for the hash his pool was getting, ultimately the pool got stuck on blocks because of it.

Right now, highest hash, is coming from a multipool named ipominer :-(
Ahh Ok so they are finding most of the blocks then selling at market for bitcoin.  I hate multipools.

Digishield is suppose to help prevent this, but it only modifies block difficulty based on overall hashrate, with as much as volume is reducing overall numerous miners are ditching this coin leaving the dedicated pools to attempt to keep up with large multipools, this digishield primarily helps more when there's more volume in mining.
Good news on the other hand is that transactions are back to rapid speeds.

Hopefully NAUT 1.2 includes some Proof of Stake code.

I hope NAUT 1.2 includes a big price increase Smiley

Like what? Total Halving? lol. Ultimately NAUT is severely undervalued right now as it is, that just means people need to keep buying it. Right now is the time to buy, hell, anything below 20k is time to buy for NAUT if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

MOOOPOOL will be officially closing its doors next week, please settle your accounts if you have any outstanding.

Its been a tough decision but there just arent any miners, and when there are the blocks seem to get stuck for hours at a time, wasting resources.

The difficulty ended up too high for the hash his pool was getting, ultimately the pool got stuck on blocks because of it.

Ahh Ok so they are finding most of the blocks then selling at market for bitcoin.  I hate multipools.

Digishield is suppose to help prevent this, but it only modifies block difficulty based on overall hashrate, with as much as volume is reducing overall numerous miners are ditching this coin leaving the dedicated pools to attempt to keep up with large multipools, this digishield primarily helps more when there's more volume in mining.

I hope NAUT 1.2 includes a big price increase Smiley

legendary

Ahh Ok so they are finding most of the blocks then selling at market for bitcoin.  I hate multipools.

legendary

Sorry to hear that :-(

Thanks for the link.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 406

Patience is a virtue. Hold for now and wait. Isolating to one coin is a bad idea. Always diversify consolidation is only worthwhile when preparing to sell your way out. I expect this coin to hit more than that eventually though.

Hey im not mad at all just surprised we went from 3k btc volume to 68 btc.

I never put all my eggs in one basket, but yes I had to keep buying more to sell my way out.

Just saying there was big purchase the other day, I thought we would be headed up by now.

Jump to: