Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 323. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
This is just the beginning of this coin waking up. I think we can easily hit 20K sat today and before the weekend 30K sat is not going to surprise me.

I have to thank all those sellers of the past days, may wallet is filled with your coins and I am not planning to sell any of them before 80K sat.

i dont plan on selling any of mine till next year. This could be one of those coins that just keeps on giving and giving with POS and stabilization fund working right, then wall street funds getting involved later this year into next year (imo). I dont think we have seen anything yet making the initial pumps looking like a grain of sand next to a mountain. Cool   
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
This is just the beginning of this coin waking up. I think we can easily hit 20K sat today and before the weekend 30K sat is not going to surprise me.

I have to thank all those sellers of the past days, my wallet is filled with your coins and I am not planning to sell any of them before 80K sat.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello All -

Looks like sentiment has changed in both the price and this thread!  Just wanted to give an update on where we stand:

Deep Liquid Market - Essential for Merchant Acceptance

NSF - still active, but has not made any trades in the last 12 hours - this means the price improvement is from other buyers and not artificially supported by the NSF. Ultimately this is what NAUT needs, a 1% pre-mine cannot prevent dumps, it can only act as a speed bump.  With other active buyers we can now use the NSF to support the positive momentum. The last week we have been fighting a losing battle to keep the price stable.

PoS - Hopefully will have more info on PoS in the next 24 hrs.  The reason for the switch is to create stability and the dividend will be designed to support the price.

Merchant Acceptance

I have contacted Coinpayments, Gocoin and Coinkite  - I have several merchants who would like to accept NAUT, we just need an easy gateway. If anyone knows of other gateways or providers I should contact please PM me.

Sponsorship

I am working on a sponsorship opportunity that would get NAUT attention from Wall Street.  I cannot make any promises as old ways are hard to change.  If this sponsorship does not work out then I will continue to look for new opportunities.  My goal is to have the major players on Wall Street actively using NAUT.

Most people on Wall Street don't know what to do with cryptocurrencies. My hope is that by having people use it NAUT they too will have the 'aha' moment I had.

-BK

thanks for the update BK, Your goals for wall street should be plenty of incentive to invest in this undervalued coin. I thought it was undervalued when it was being pumped.Hopefully we will see some steady growth with Proof of stake being implemented. I think the decent goal would be so people have a chance at minting coins while still getting in before wall street.

To me this is a solid investment for the long term on a highly undervalued coin with plenty of room to move. =)
by no means has anyone missed the boat on this one.

Pure PoS coin + NSF = WIN
Activity: 195
Hello All -

Looks like sentiment has changed in both the price and this thread!  Just wanted to give an update on where we stand:

NSF - still active, but has not made any trades in the last 12 hours - this means the price improvement is from other buyers and not artificially supported by the NSF. Ultimately this is what NAUT needs, a 1% pre-mine cannot prevent dumps, it can only act as a speed bump.  With other active buyers we can now use the NSF to support the positive momentum. The last week we have been fighting a losing battle to keep the price stable.

PoS - Hopefully will have more info on PoS in the next 24 hrs.  The reason for the switch is to create stability and the dividend will be designed to support the price.

Merchant Acceptance

I have contacted Coinpayments, Gocoin and Coinkite  - I have several merchants who would like to accept NAUT, we just need an easy gateway. If anyone knows of other gateways or providers I should contact please PM me.

Sponsorship

I am working on a sponsorship opportunity that would get NAUT attention from Wall Street.  I cannot make any promises as old ways are hard to change.  If this sponsorship does not work out then I will continue to look for new opportunities.  My goal is to have the major players on Wall Street actively using NAUT.

Most people on Wall Street don't know what to do with cryptocurrencies. My hope is that by having people use it NAUT they too will have the 'aha' moment I had.

-BK

thanks for the update BK, Your goals for wall street should be plenty of incentive to invest in this undervalued coin. I thought it was undervalued when it was being pumped.Hopefully we will see some steady growth with Proof of stake being implemented. I think the decent goal would be so people have a chance at minting coins while still getting in before wall street.

To me this is a solid investment for the long term on a highly undervalued coin with plenty of room to move. =)
by no means has anyone missed the boat on this one.
Activity: 258
moolah might also be worth looking into for merchant payments.

Why not speak to Bitpay directly? That will be a major coup!

it's worth trying, but so far Bitpay only support BTC. Bitpay said that accepting other altcoins would slow down BTC acceptance.

Why not speak to Bitpay directly? That will be a major coup!
Activity: 476
Hello All -

Merchant Acceptance

Sponsorship

-BK

Very good news Mr. K. It's nice to see that you are learning the ropes of the crypto game, which combined with the rest of your experience and connections sounds like a double win.
Activity: 196
Hello All -

Merchant Acceptance

Sponsorship

-BK

As you had mentioned on the pod cast a day ago, making it easy will be key. I think once US based FINcen Exchanges like Cryptsy open up the USD/BTC pair, this will be a huge game changer, for just that reason. It will be a one stop shop 'Buy BTC & Buy Nautilus'. I believe AGX is also FINcen, but unsure of the current status of any USD/BTC pairs or future plans. Altho mintpal is nice (UK based I believe), I think once these pairs become available on the various US based exchanges, things will begin additional forward progression.

Activity: 210
Hello All -

Merchant Acceptance

Sponsorship

-BK
The additional pool is added now.. that was fast..heh dident expect that @ 7AM, thanks!

Its a lil off center tho ( if it matters ) take care & happy trades!

Nautilus is mineable on http://naut.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ .. only 2 ppl hashing there.. no blocks found.. could sure be a good place ta set up & get good percentages of blocks if blocks start getting found ( for you high hash folx ), I'de hop over there but, I dont have much hash, so.. for me.. kinda pointless

Edit/Addition, their not listed on the ANN pg in the pool list ( they may have just added it or something )
Activity: 221
Hey guys! If you haven't already, check this: https://t.co/SRKkFdbdHl

Brian Kelly on the David Seaman's show!
He talks about bringing WALL STREET investors to Nautilus! Thats BIG!
Smiley)
Yea thts where I am, but only 40 people there, 2 of which are 100MH hashers.
Activity: 266
Nautilus is mineable on http://naut.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ .. only 2 ppl hashing there.. no blocks found.. could sure be a good place ta set up & get good percentages of blocks if blocks start getting found ( for you high hash folx ), I'de hop over there but, I dont have much hash, so.. for me.. kinda pointless

that's a really nice looking pool but I've gotta stay where the action is at naut.0poolfee.com
Activity: 266
Her we go, the sentiment is changing. First stop 20K sat

Apparently people needed 2 days to assimilate what PoS + Stabilization Fund actually means.

I did my part - bought big last night

I like what I see - big gap between buy and sell prices

sellers are finally growing some balls.
Activity: 258
NAUT price picking up some speed!! looks nice so far.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Thank you guys for this little pump. This coin needs a lot more pumps to get noticed and to let the miners not dump their coins for these rediculous prices that are on the board on this moment. This coin should be ~50K sat.

A big pump that goes for serveral days can bring it back to that level or more. Stable at ~50K sat is what this coin should be on this moment, in my opinion.
Her we go, the sentiment is changing. First stop 20K sat

Apparently people needed 2 days to assimilate what PoS + Stabilization Fund actually means.
Jump to: