Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 321. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
They pay in BTC not naut, so they profit on the price rises.. not you. ( im pretty sure thts how that works anyways )

This is incorrect.  Have you even been to this site? 

I am able to enter my NAUT address as the payout address.  There is nowhere to enter a BTC address for BTC payout.  I am building up a NAUT balance currently that I can cash out if I wish.  My old pool couldn't find a block so there is no sense in staying, particularly if there is no concern about forking the coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
They pay in BTC not naut, so they profit on the price rises.. not you. ( im pretty sure thts how that works anyways )

Where the heck is all the hash on NAUT? The largest pool I can find is 70mhs but the network is reporting 2400 mhs??  My pool hasn't found a block in 15 hours.

Its one of the multi-pools.. not sure which one

If that's the case it's gotta be way over 51% of the total hash??  Like 80% or 90%?  Is this right?  Why is no one talking about this?

Because if it was an attack, it would be evident with forks already, thats not the case.

Well, I guess if nobody is worried about a fork I'm off to go mine on the multipool too!
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
PoS Update

Sorry for the delay. Just checking with a couple devs to make sure we can code what I want to do with the PoS...I dont want to announce something that cannot be done.

BK

Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Where the heck is all the hash on NAUT? The largest pool I can find is 70mhs but the network is reporting 2400 mhs??  My pool hasn't found a block in 15 hours.

If that's the case it's gotta be way over 51% of the total hash??  Like 80% or 90%?  Is this right?  Why is no one talking about this?

Ipominer is the multipool mining it with:  (MP) NAUT    913.1 MH/s    

Because if it was an attack, it would be evident with forks already, thats not the case.

Activity: 238

It's ipominer still

Activity: 210
PoS Update

Sorry for the delay. Just checking with a couple devs to make sure we can code what I want to do with the PoS...I dont want to announce something that cannot be done.

BK

Activity: 707
Merit: 500
Hi folks.. I'm new to NAUT but i bought some yesterday after researching it. It really has all the looks of a very promising coin, with a future.

I even ordered the T-Shirt yesterday evening from the official site!!

Just asking.. is there a dedicated Nautilus forum..?
(Also posting to bookmark this thread)

Activity: 195
Update on POS info should be in the next 12 hours i believe
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Hi everybody,

I kinda believe in this coin for long term, wall street marketing, NSF (not for now, but imagine in some years Cheesy), Bk background, etc... but for the next month, i'm a bit afraid by miners dumps, i'd like to have some information i did not find:

- How many coins are mined everyday ? ==> how long until all coins are mined ?
- Is some kind of block halving could be a good idea ? i can read '"1% by week", is it enough ? I dont have any expertise in that
- POS seems to be a good idea in everyway, hyping the coin, rise of intrasic value, etc... but could it be enough to avoid miners dumping ?
- Who is the coin developper(s) ?
- how many people working on the coin ?

If POS is impletend very soon, as it was said, i guess we will se 20k sat soon Smiley

TY for the work, i'm holding Smiley

Looks like between 100-200k a day and about a fifth have been mined already.

Block halving isn't necessarily a good idea, difficulty could just drop.

I want some more info on POS ideas too, 1% a week and we'd probably hit 100k sats overnight.

legendary
Good Morning Everybody!!!!

It is a beautifull day, here in Spain the sun is shinning the whole weekend. I think this is a sign for NAUT to continue its rise and go to 3K sat this weekend.

We have seen the lows, now it's time to see how high this coin can Goooooo!!!

I hope you meant 30k.
OEPS....corrected!! Cheesy
Activity: 82
Hi everybody,

I kinda believe in this coin for long term, wall street marketing, NSF (not for now, but imagine in some years Cheesy), Bk background, etc... but for the next month, i'm a bit afraid by miners dumps, i'd like to have some information i did not find:

- How many coins are mined everyday ? ==> how long until all coins are mined ?
- Is some kind of block halving could be a good idea ? i can read '"1% by week", is it enough ? I dont have any expertise in that
- POS seems to be a good idea in everyway, hyping the coin, rise of intrasic value, etc... but could it be enough to avoid miners dumping ?
- Who is the coin developper(s) ?
- how many people working on the coin ?

If POS is impletend very soon, as it was said, i guess we will se 20k sat soon Smiley

TY for the work, i'm holding Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

It is a beautifull day, here in Spain the sun is shinning the whole weekend. I think this is a sign for NAUT to continue its rise and go to 3K sat this weekend.

I hope you meant 30k.
legendary

It is a beautifull day, here in Spain the sun is shinning the whole weekend. I think this is a sign for NAUT to continue its rise and go to 30K sat this weekend.

Activity: 238
Hi all...the main block explorer is down, here is an alternative

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

I highly encourage donations to the individual who made this.

-BK

Thanks for the link and update on first post.

May I recommend a dedicated downloads page on nautiluscoin.com and then link to that for downloads of the wallet here (that seems to be a stumbling point for people here often as well).
Activity: 210
Hi all...the main block explorer is down, here is an alternative

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

I highly encourage donations to the individual who made this.

-BK
Jump to: