Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 327. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
we need more volume, this is getting depressing.

I expected this thing to hit .001337 a long time ago.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi All -

Just wanted to let you know I did an interview with David Seaman today. We talked about altcoins in general, but a few questions he asked may be interesting to the community.

1) Do you still have the NSF coins?   

A: Yes, as I sell them I buy them...the goal is to keep 100k circulating in the market.

2) What are the plans for merchant acceptance?

A: I have been talking to many payment processors.  My goal is to make using NAUT as easy as a credit card. I have several merchants who have asked to use the coin, I just need an payment gateway to make it easy for them.

3) What is the plan for PoS?

A: As I stated in the ANN we will be moving to PoS very soon.  However, the 'dividend' will not be arbitrary - it will be linked to something specific. I am still researching the best 'link' but my main priority is to make sure whatever the payout is linked to it is supportive of NAUT.  Ideally the link will act as its own support mechanism.  The NSF is designed to prevent short term spikes, the payout link will be designed to support the coin and help its price grow with demand. I want holders of the coin to be rewarded by both the dividend and price appreciation.

Also, just bought some NAUT for the NSF on Mintpal from 12k up to 14k

-BK

Thank you for the update BK.
Activity: 210
Hi All -

Just wanted to let you know I did an interview with David Seaman today. We talked about altcoins in general, but a few questions he asked may be interesting to the community.

1) Do you still have the NSF coins?   

A: Yes, as I sell them I buy them...the goal is to keep 100k circulating in the market.

2) What are the plans for merchant acceptance?

A: I have been talking to many payment processors.  My goal is to make using NAUT as easy as a credit card. I have several merchants who have asked to use the coin, I just need an payment gateway to make it easy for them.

3) What is the plan for PoS?

A: As I stated in the ANN we will be moving to PoS very soon.  However, the 'dividend' will not be arbitrary - it will be linked to something specific. I am still researching the best 'link' but my main priority is to make sure whatever the payout is linked to it is supportive of NAUT.  Ideally the link will act as its own support mechanism.  The NSF is designed to prevent short term spikes, the payout link will be designed to support the coin and help its price grow with demand. I want holders of the coin to be rewarded by both the dividend and price appreciation.

Also, just bought some NAUT for the NSF on Mintpal from 12k up to 14k

-BK
Activity: 224
Only with people that have no desire to do their own research & be spoon fed 'information' & or have the inability to make their own decisions, looking for a 'guarantee' of 'something. Times are changing, 'trolly forums' dont dictate much of anything when it comes to any persons with the ability to make things & or advances happen.  

which is 90% of all investors

Thats what you would like to believe. Carry on Smiley

it's not what i believe. it's what I know. I've been trading financial markets before you were born

carry on and hodl

Its actually great to know you some how know how old I am, & trading experience, you're making a lot of assumptions you have no facts on, again, proving my point, that your just 'some bored person' , that has few to no social skills, who is looking for an outlet & attention ( typically negative ) from people whom you dont know for reasons that, simply at this point no longer matter to me, thank you for your time, my 14 minutes is over.. have a great day Smiley

i'm just making the same assumptions you're making about me. you have a great day as well Smiley

who's next?
Only with people that have no desire to do their own research & be spoon fed 'information' & or have the inability to make their own decisions, looking for a 'guarantee' of 'something. Times are changing, 'trolly forums' dont dictate much of anything when it comes to any persons with the ability to make things & or advances happen.  

you just described most investors. The recent media exposure has brought in a lot of wealthy investors who have no idea how to gauge the underlying value of a coin.  Some of them don't even know how to find the "my computer" folder. Trying to explain crypto to them is equates to the frustration of trying to troubleshoot your mom's computer over the phone x10

Activity: 196

it's not what i believe. it's what I know. I've been trading financial markets before you were born

carry on and hodl

Its actually great to know you some how know how old I am, & trading experience, you're making a lot of assumptions you have no facts on, again, proving my point, that your just 'some bored person' , that has few to no social skills, who is looking for an outlet & attention ( typically negative ) from people whom you dont know for reasons that, simply at this point no longer matter to me, thank you for your time, my 14 minutes is over.. have a great day Smiley

Glad I don't fit into that demographic.. I mostly come to this forum for the laughs  Cheesy

same here Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Glad I don't fit into that demographic.. I mostly come to this forum for the laughs  Cheesy

carry on and hodl

Its only a small part of a much larger picture re ANY coin, especially ones that are already on marketplaces. I have about 14 minutes I can help you contribute to the thread count with.. so.. feel free to continue.

it actually drives much of the market sentiment, especially in this financial market. Take DRK or BLK, XLB, or any of the high volume coins for instance
Its only a small part of a much larger picture re ANY coin, especially ones that are already on marketplaces. I have about 14 minutes I can help you contribute to the thread count with.. so.. feel free to continue.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The "Stabilization Fund", seems to be doing a bang-up job.  Grin
Thats what you would LIKE to believe that some forum dictates everything RE a coin.

it definitely does. what if this coin had no ANN thread at all, where do people go for updates besides IRC and twitter trolls
Thats what you would LIKE to believe that some forum dictates everything RE a coin.
Sorry, I dont speak ' creepy internet troll '..no idea what your big read letters mean, insert some social skills, add a lil finger action & type English.. I promise.. IT WORKS!

didn't anyone ever tell you not to feed trolls? that's like the worst thing you can do. The more pages this drags out the worse it gets for the price of this coin. I only came here to state one thing and you had to respond and attack me personally.

If you'd like to keep going just reply I've got all day  Smiley
Sorry, I dont speak ' creepy internet troll '..no idea what your big read letters mean, insert some social skills, add a lil finger action & type English.. I promise.. IT WORKS!
actually i've never posted in here before. i just came to check on the current situation

and yes, to spread FUD aka warn people so i can buy in cheaper and make a couple btc's for fun. Except, it isn't FUD if you actually go do 5 min of research

thing is, i'm right, and nothing you say will prevent the price from going down, just like nothing I say would make the price go up.

Only time will tell how right, or wrong, you are.

it's down 1/20th of historical high. pro-tip: zoom out on graph (on mintpal this is the "max" button)

So upset that you made money on someones 100K Satoshi pump? Stay off the drugs man, you clearly not only have a drug problem, but lack common social skills.

I got one word for you:  

HODR
OHH no wait, hes angry that the PUMP price wasent maintained lmao... yea.. it dont work like that.
Jump to: