Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 345. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
the good news is that there are chronic optimists out there who remember the days when it went over 10,000 and they're salivating at the opportunity to buy in the 3's - let's hope there's a lot of them.
Naut needs good news right now - let's wait for a week.

I don't want to regret selling now if naut goes to .001 btc anytime this week.

we all have to make our own decisions

unless there's a run up in price of either one of those other coins - there's no hope for Naut now - it's been linked and now it's fate rest int he hands of others - not the people who  mined it or purchased it.

this is what happens when you lose control in spite of a non existent 'so called stabilization fund' - no matter how smart you are there's always someone out there a little smarter and will eat your lunch.

bk has found himself in a den of thieves - we all wax fondly of the wild west - but there were a lot of murders and pioneers with arrows in their back - seems like that's what just happened - LOL

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
i will damn sell all of my coins hate losing 30% hope it will jump a little bit
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Naut needs good news right now - let's wait for a week.

I don't want to regret selling now if naut goes to .001 btc anytime this week.
Nautilus is sinking faster than the pelagic marine mollusks of the cephalopod family Nautilidae,
Activity: 217
abandon ship  Grin titanic sinking
nautilus to cryptsy today actually.

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/157

I think this coin need to go on swissex - that's where dumped coins go to die..

it's on life support now.

it's sinking faster than Black Coin did...

LOL - maybe next time the devs will heeds my words.

if it hadn't been linked to those shit coins it would probably be over 100,000 right now...

I'm predicting another four fold decrease as the dumping continues - perhaps a bottom out at about 8,500 and it will never ever see 50,000 again...

the death bell has rung.

Activity: 238

1 block in the last 24 hours?

I stopped mining this coin a few days ago.... no sense even in a pool when difficulty is 800 to 900

We need a multipool with this difficulty, increase buy pressure and distribution.

1 block in the last 24 hours?

I stopped mining this coin a few days ago.... no sense even in a pool when difficulty is 800 to 900
Activity: 406
congratulations everyone!!!

the coupling has driven us into the 3's!!!

and you can't say I didn't tell you this was going to happen!

and here's the bad news - it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

let's find out now how much of that stabilization fund BK is willing to commit....

because this slide in value does not look like a stable coin to me!

I guess the stabilization fund failed to take into account someone else dumping their worthless coins as NAUT

LOL

You were so right. But, doesn't this create a buying opportunity? XQD crap will get harder to mine. Once again, I'm LONG on this coin. That means, what happens over a few days isn't affecting me much.

Not me - I churn and burn - I like to be out in two weeks and move on.....

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

let's find out now how much of that stabilization fund BK is willing to commit....

I guess the stabilization fund failed to take into account someone else dumping their worthless coins as NAUT

LOL

You were so right. But, doesn't this create a buying opportunity? XQD crap will get harder to mine. Once again, I'm LONG on this coin. That means, what happens over a few days isn't affecting me much.

LOL

XDQ already got pumped and dumped from 7 NAUT to 40 and down to 20 NAUT

I fail to see how currency pairings is supposed to help NAUT
-people can just mine XDQ and trade if for NAUT
-The only real value of XDQ is that people will sell it for NAUT; why would anyone buy a coin that can't even by traded for BTC or LTCHuh?
-XDQ flaws become NAUT's problems

Yes, so unless something happens, miners will just continue to:
Mine XDQ > Dump NAUT > Get BTC
"Because Dirac is NAUT based and merge mined with five other coins, it should be the most profitable coin to mine, ever."

There is a maximum of 16,180,000 NAUT to be minted..
With 1% premined and less than 2,400,000 NAUT currently out
We can assume
161,800 coins are from the premine
2,000,0000+ coin have been mined since the last two weeks

From this we can see Nautilus is going through the "early miner dump" phase
And if people continue to keep buying XDQ with NAUT for whatever reason, we can expect a lot more dumping

tl;dr XDQ was basically created as a second chance for early miners to dump Nautilus, AGAIN
XDQ on its own has zero worth and is only feeding off NAUT's value

The idea of using cryptocurrency as a substitute for fiat, is a proven market.
Trading a coin with value for another coin with value (BTC/LTC), yeah that makes sense too.
But Trading a coin with value for one with ZERO value? (NAUT/XDQ),  Roll Eyes just...why?

Problems for Nautilus:
-Inflation from early mining
-Inflation from XDQ
-No Fiat trade pairs
-Only on one good exchange, MintPal (Cryptsy would help a lot)

Assuming BK and the "NSF" do nothing about these problems
The price of Nautilus won't go up for a loooong time until Nautilus AND Dirac to become less profitable from mining.
I doubt many people will want to buy or pump a coin that they will just get dumped on.

Also how is a current market cap of less than $500,000 with no fiat trade pairs supposed to be a "deep liquid market"?

+1

I knew this was bad news the moment I saw it yesterday - Naut was having a nice slow rise and this put the brakes on it...

you're right - Naut will become and has become the dumping ground where the inbasil has rewarded all his early miners with the opportunity to make a killing at our expense...

if he were in the room right now I'd punch him in the mouth and for BK to says "that's great" like he did yesterday without really examining the structural defects of this coupling makes me question his real investment wisdom. He should stick to Hedge Funds because he's used to dealing with business men, not serial rapists.

like I said earlier - Naut is getting raped and so are the people who invested in it.

I happen to work with a guy who also runs a hedge fund and has a best selling book on investing on Amazon and the moment I explained to him the coupling he said "sell" - I should have. He said if you believe the other coin to have less value than your coin - no good will come of this to you.

Activity: 406

-The only real value of XDQ is that people will sell it for NAUT; why would anyone buy a coin that can't even by traded for BTC or LTCHuh?

"Because Dirac is NAUT based and merge mined with five other coins, it should be the most profitable coin to mine, ever."

We can assume

And if people continue to keep buying XDQ with NAUT for whatever reason, we can expect a lot more dumping

tl;dr XDQ was basically created as a second chance for early miners to dump Nautilus, AGAIN

Trading a coin with value for another coin with value (BTC/LTC), yeah that makes sense too.
But Trading a coin with value for one with ZERO value? (NAUT/XDQ),  Roll Eyes just...why?

Activity: 210
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
nautilus to cryptsy today actually.

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/157

We all know Cryptsy couldn't pass off on such a good coin.
Activity: 476
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

We can assume

But Trading a coin with value for one with ZERO value? (NAUT/XDQ),  Roll Eyes just...why?

Problems for Nautilus:
-Inflation from early mining
-Inflation from XDQ
-No Fiat trade pairs
-Only on one good exchange, MintPal (Cryptsy would help a lot)

Assuming BK and the "NSF" do nothing about these problems
The price of Nautilus won't go up for a loooong time until Nautilus AND Dirac to become less profitable from mining.
I doubt many people will want to buy or pump a coin that they will just get dumped on.

Also how is a current market cap of less than $500,000 with no fiat trade pairs supposed to be a "deep liquid market"?
Activity: 238
Currently most altcoins in the exchanges are in the red. Nautiluscoin is not immuned to it. Once investors go back from trading fiat/btc pairs. The altcoin exchanges wil turn green again.

It might be helpful if BK give us regular updates on Naut promotions/development efforts, however insignificant. 

Let me just point this out:
May 10 value of NautilusCoin on Poloniex and AGX.IO was about 6-8k satoshi.
Date and value as of me posting this: May 20, 40k satoshi.

Last checked that's still up.
Jump to: