Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 346. (Read 901829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Currently most altcoins in the exchanges are in the red. Nautiluscoin is not immuned to it. Once investors go back from trading fiat/btc pairs. The altcoin exchanges wil turn green again.

It might be helpful if BK give us regular updates on Naut promotions/development efforts, however insignificant. 
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Most of you guys who are complaining about the price falling forget that this went from 20k to over 110k in the last week. What goes up like that will come down. It doesn't matter what coin it is. There is always a pullback. Everytime I see an altcoin move like this, it reminds me of the penny stock market. You guys need to stop thinking such short term and panic when its going up or down. If you truly do not believe in the coin and BK (The representative) then this is def. not the coin for you. YOU CAN'T EXPECT TO MAKE 50% or 100%+ everytime in a short time. Eventually NAUT will catch long term investors like myself. Think of it as if you're getting in early on an IPO. I personally think it's a growth company (coin) which most investors love.

It's ONLY BEEN 20 days since launch. THINK ABOUT IT.

As for Dirac, I think it can only help in the long run. It will create more volume and transparency between exchanges as well as users of both coins.

Stop being so reasonable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
@ BK, Do you think this dirac will have a good influence or a bad one on naut? Where is this link coming from, just the decision of bryce?

Price fall of NAUT maybe have something to do with the link with Dirac, but if you look at the altcoinmarket at the moment, most of the coin prices are falling.

From the top 10 market on Mintpal ranked bt 24h volume, only 3 coin prices are rising, other 7, including NAUT are falling.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, hadn't even paid attention to that. What's probably happening is that people are selling off whatever they hold, NAUT included, to get into CAIx which has been rising for the some hours now.

Activity: 258
@ BK, Do you think this dirac will have a good influence or a bad one on naut? Where is this link coming from, just the decision of bryce?

Price fall of NAUT maybe have something to do with the link with Dirac, but if you look at the altcoinmarket at the moment, most of the coin prices are falling.

From the top 10 market on Mintpal ranked bt 24h volume, only 3 coin prices are rising, other 7, including NAUT are falling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I have no affiliation with Bryce...in the long run I believe being a "reserve" currency will help...acceptance = value...more acceptance = more value
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Wow I don't think anyone can enforce any type of Cease and Desist for this issue. That's like saying that you can't trade gold for diamonds. Its a FREE market.

Also, I think some of the evaluation here is in reverse. If the only way to buy Dirac is with NAUT, that means people need to buy NAUT to buy Dirac. Buying RAISES the price. Is linking DOGE to BTC hurting BTC?

I think at this moment the price is going down is due to the miners selling. Most miners see alt-coins as just another way to get Bitcoin.

I already doubled my money with NAUT and I am long of the rest of my position. I expect to make another 300 to 500% in a few years. And if not, oh well.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
The NAUT blockchain has been stuck on block 13894 for 45 minutes now, is that normal?

EDIT: Ok the block explorer shows a few 'sticky' moments in the last day, presumably to do with difficulty spikes.
Yes I know bryce made a lot of shit coins but this was not supposed to be one of them  Roll Eyes bryce said in a intervieuw that he was doing things for naut ? so far he seems only to hurt it but again bk would love to hear your opinion about it.

Here is my opinion on alts-coins in general:

They only have value if they solve an economic problem.  I am not a coder or cryptographer, but I do know that changing the algo does not solve an economic problem, therefore most coins will ultimately have zero value.

The economic problem that NAUT is attempting to solve is creating a better, friction-less payment network.  The sale to a merchant is easy...would you rather pay Mastercard 2% or use NAUT for free...just take a look at what BitPay is doing. There is no reason why NAUT can't follow the same business model. However, there are many steps before NAUT becomes a real payment network.  The first is a deep liquid market which I believe we have created and it is now my job to maintain that liquidity and stability with the NSF.

I believe there is real value in alt-coins, they can be used to raise capital, donate to charity and a host other real world economic uses.  The most technologically advanced alt-coin will not necessarily be the winner...Ferrari makes a great car, but Ford sells more vehicles...

you did not answer the question....

Its' not too late to save your Coin - Get DELINKED NOW!

SEND A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER.

He did though. If that's his opinion on alt coins in general that that means that is also his opinion on XDQ and the XDQ-NAUT pairing.

tl;dr - Can't really hurt NAUT.
bamsterdam just got fast money'd by Brian Kelly
Activity: 266
Yes I know bryce made a lot of shit coins but this was not supposed to be one of them  Roll Eyes bryce said in a intervieuw that he was doing things for naut ? so far he seems only to hurt it but again bk would love to hear your opinion about it.

They only have value if they solve an economic problem.  I am not a coder or cryptographer, but I do know that changing the algo does not solve an economic problem, therefore most coins will ultimately have zero value.

The economic problem that NAUT is attempting to solve is creating a better, friction-less payment network.  The sale to a merchant is easy...would you rather pay Mastercard 2% or use NAUT for free...just take a look at what BitPay is doing. There is no reason why NAUT can't follow the same business model. However, there are many steps before NAUT becomes a real payment network.  The first is a deep liquid market which I believe we have created and it is now my job to maintain that liquidity and stability with the NSF.

I believe there is real value in alt-coins, they can be used to raise capital, donate to charity and a host other real world economic uses.  The most technologically advanced alt-coin will not necessarily be the winner...Ferrari makes a great car, but Ford sells more vehicles...

you did not answer the question....

Its' not too late to save your Coin - Get DELINKED NOW!

SEND A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER.
so you can buy XDQ with Naut but where can you sell XDQ?

maybe I'll just buy XDQ with my naut and then dump XDQ after it runs up since naut is quickly losing value...

talk about getting played like a fiddle - that's what's happening to all of us.

I'm bailing - this coin is headed for the basement.

I would reconsider that if I were you. You bail and then when NAUT shoots back up again? You'll be feeling mad.

It's happened to me and possibly to you as well many times.

I have a pretty good track record of bailing just in time.

look for the dumping to continue on mintpal from the windfall profits thatXDQ guys got from linking to NAUT - while we take it up the butts.

I have to admit - it was a very smart move on their part.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes I know bryce made a lot of shit coins but this was not supposed to be one of them  Roll Eyes bryce said in a intervieuw that he was doing things for naut ? so far he seems only to hurt it but again bk would love to hear your opinion about it.

maybe I'll just buy XDQ with my naut and then dump XDQ after it runs up since naut is quickly losing value...

I would reconsider that if I were you. You bail and then when NAUT shoots back up again? You'll be feeling mad.

It's happened to me and possibly to you as well many times.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
So basically XDQ premine and instamine just got dumped in NAUT on mint?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

XDQ peaked at over 40 NAUT per coin...yikes

Seems to be over 50,000 NAUT sold under the bottom, yup nothing odd about that

exactly and guess who benefits from that certainly not us
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
XDQ peaked at over 40 NAUT per coin...yikes

Seems to be over 50,000 NAUT sold under the bottom, yup nothing odd about that
Jump to: