Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 344. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you are not buying now, I don't know what to tell you
Activity: 146
The're trying to lower the price at Poloniex to cause panic sell, and buy cheap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Nautilus is sinking faster than the pelagic marine mollusks of the cephalopod family Nautilidae,

The bid is currently 50k on MintPal. Many bought in or mined for much less than that, maybe 5k or less.
I've never heard of this coin before.

Is this coin already listed on some exchanges?

Yes! Poloniex, mintpal and it's cheap right now!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I've never heard of this coin before.

Is this coin already listed on some exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Just a reminder the NSF is only a 1% premine and as such does not place a floor under the price.  If a few penny move is too much risk for you..

Just let the cat out of the bag on that one.
Activity: 210
Just a reminder the NSF is only a 1% premine and as such does not place a floor under the price.  If a few penny move is too much risk for you, then this is not an appropriate investment or trading vehicle for you. In my opinion, crypto-currencies are the most risky asset class to be involved in and are only appropriate if you can afford to lose ALL your money.

Plenty can go wrong and plenty can go right, you are all big boys and girls, know your limits.

-BK
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
congratulations everyone!!!

the coupling has driven us into the 3's!!!

and you can't say I didn't tell you this was going to happen!

and here's the bad news - it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

let's find out now how much of that stabilization fund BK is willing to commit....

because this slide in value does not look like a stable coin to me!

I guess the stabilization fund failed to take into account someone else dumping their worthless coins as NAUT

LOL

You were so right. But, doesn't this create a buying opportunity? XQD crap will get harder to mine. Once again, I'm LONG on this coin. That means, what happens over a few days isn't affecting me much.

Not me - I churn and burn - I like to be out in two weeks and move on.....

Cool so then be out and move on as you said, I think it's been two weeks already.  Your constant posting about how low this is going isn't helping, and perhaps that is energy and time you should focus on churning and burning another coin idk.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 217
i will wait until the dumpers get tired dumping their coins... Grin
Activity: 406
all orders filled but one.
Activity: 266
very low buy support what do we expect?

it's called dumping...

now the weird part is that this is really panic selling right now - because there are not a lot coins out there that were had for less than 30,000 so it's either panic selling of all those 'other' coin holder raking in the profits from exchanging their shit coins.
Activity: 238
We need to see fiat/NAUT soon...
Activity: 217
very low buy support what do we expect?
It will rise very soon, time to buy more! Cheesy

LOL - just like titantic
It will rise very soon, time to buy more! Cheesy
Activity: 406
The FUD smells in here, im buying more, dump your coins please Smiley
the good news is that there are chronic optimists out there who remember the days when it went over 10,000 and they're salivating at the opportunity to buy in the 3's - let's hope there's a lot of them.

There is also the fact there is a drive down prior to cryptsy addition just like at MintPal.

there is no empirical data to support that claim

Except it is exactly what happened on poloniex just before MintPal was added it was driven to 18k then when MintPal made a twitter hint post it jumped to 36 immediately. Then a few hours later it jumped to 119 peak on MintPal
the good news is that there are chronic optimists out there who remember the days when it went over 10,000 and they're salivating at the opportunity to buy in the 3's - let's hope there's a lot of them.

There is also the fact there is a drive down prior to cryptsy addition just like at MintPal.

there is no empirical data to support that claim

Jump to: