Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 380. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is a worthless scam/clone coin, nothing more.

Hey BK, why not invest in a revolutionary and useful coin like Gridcoin instead of doing your own pump and dump?

Awe your just pissed off you missed getting in early.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
This is a worthless scam/clone coin, nothing more.

Hey BK, why not invest in a revolutionary and useful coin like Gridcoin instead of doing your own pump and dump?

I wanted to put coins in my Wallet, but I'm a Mac user Sad

As soon as the Mac wallet is out, I'm transferring them there. Got a shock to see this on Poloniex!!

Parallels, VMWare, VirtualBox, and even Boot Camp, poof, windows on your mac. It's what I do. (But I also back up my wallet to a personal cloud backup just in case).

Yeah I used to run Parallels, but hated it. Constant problems so I don't use it anymore.

It's better now. It's usually what I recommend to my users for pure ease of configuration. But I'm working to get a compile working on my mac right now. I was partway before. I'm a little farther now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Everyone in the discussion Sad Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

As soon as the Mac wallet is out, I'm transferring them there. Got a shock to see this on Poloniex!!

Parallels, VMWare, VirtualBox, and even Boot Camp, poof, windows on your mac. It's what I do. (But I also back up my wallet to a personal cloud backup just in case).

Yeah I used to run Parallels, but hated it. Constant problems so I don't use it anymore.
Activity: 42
i love the name
its remain me nautilus file manager, it was a default ubuntu file manager  Cry

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

This is bad new for such a new exchange. I hope my NAUT isn't missing or it was all for naut. That said, I hope they limit their exposure by having a split wallet with hot and cold storage. I think I recall reading that they did do that.

They just posted, it affected 2% of total users, and only BTC were affected. They will be contacting the affected members by e-mail within 24 hrs.

Ref:
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465362237612253184
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465362291949465600
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465362363818848256
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
This is bad new for such a new exchange. I hope my NAUT isn't missing or it was all for naut. That said, I hope they limit their exposure by having a split wallet with hot and cold storage. I think I recall reading that they did do that.
well, looks like there was a security breach at agx.io.. BTC was transferred, but it seems that the NAUT is safe. So, since all the NAUT hasn't been funnelled to the hacker, the problem is just a temporary rep loss because of agx.io's association as the first exchange to trade this coin... but its on polo now, so people were going to stop using agx.io anyways. Any game plan we should be aware of, bk? cheers.

Can you provide us your source on this?
So, how long has been agx.io down? I had one sell order there...

Were the coins stolen or what?

Only BTC as far as anyone is aware. It's been a few hours, and the issue is being investigated. Check their twitter for more info and updates: https://twitter.com/austinglobalx

Scale is unknown as of yet as well. But it seems this was caught rather quickly, so it may not be very much.
Activity: 146
So, how long has been agx.io down? I had one sell order there...

Were the coins stolen or what?
anyways that should affect the price the volume on that exchange is slim to none we need to upvote and email bittrex and poloniex

Poloniex already has it on there https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_naut . But I think AGX is responding in the best damage control method they know how and are being transparent about the issue that arose. I haven't had any of my NAUT on exchanges just yet, but I think AGX will still be solid in the future.

Side note: Working on my "How to mine" article. In the "what is mining" section of it now.

Second side note: BK is based in the US East (at least according to the profile of his business he is), making it 12:00 AM his time, while many of us are night owls, or international, he also runs other businesses AND operates the coin. The man is allowed to get tired. Damage control here isn't that big a deal taking a look at Poloniex's value of the coin...

Lastly: Never hold your coins inside an exchange. Even if you have withdrawal fees, it is ALWAYS safer to hold coins into your OWN wallet. (Unless you intend to short-sell)
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
anyways that shouldnt affect the price the volume on that exchange is slim to none we need to upvote and email bittrex and poloniex
well, looks like there was a security breach at agx.io.. BTC was transferred, but it seems that the NAUT is safe. So, since all the NAUT hasn't been funnelled to the hacker, the problem is just a temporary rep loss because of agx.io's association as the first exchange to trade this coin... but its on polo now, so people were going to stop using agx.io anyways. Any game plan we should be aware of, bk? cheers.
wow glad i freaken withdrew my coins
Activity: 25
This is definitely a gem of a coin. And it's building a strong community rather quickly.

Remember we are still in Step 1!

AGX down temporarily for security. Probably causing FUD since this is official exchange of NAUT. But this is a good thing, wouldn't you rather your coins be safe?

Follow their twitter for updates
https://mobile.twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
as soon as we get noticed by more people realizing what is here price will be + 0.001 in a few days
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
wow this coin is hard to mine, but i understand thats also because theres only total of 16 million, and more and more people knowing about this coin
and wanting to mine it right away.

This coin with the backing from the OP and the mainstream exposure could be the next coin in comparable value to bitcoin if not surpass it. We need to mine and hold and get many more people excited about it.

I tweet about NAUT daily to my 35K followers follow me and retweet them to your tweeple. @AllCryptoAllDay
# rocket waiting to explode xD

+1

I hope so - I rented 200 mhs in addition to the 30 I own... LOL
Jump to: