Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 79. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
wow man you make no sense at all.

so wat ur saying is because java was made in the 90s its old technology?

i believe bitcoin was done in c++ , thats from the 80s, are you going to say thats out dated technology?

almost all of googles server software was designed in c++ even with their newer language go being used in some of their services they still mostly use c++.

so to me ur the one thats delusional. You come on here and make ur self out to be dumb as fuck with ur stupid arguments.

keep posting and bumping the thread mate its much appreciated =) and stay NAUTI

What I'm saying is not important.

What Oracle does is important.  Hint: Oracle owns Java but does not own c++.

Here, since you can't bother to RTFA I'll spoon-feed you like an invalid.

Insider: Oracle has lost interest in Java

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2987529/java/insider-oracle-lost-interest-in-java.html

Sep 30, 2015

New sources are stepping up questions about Oracle's stewardship of the Java development platform

There has been a lot of scuttlebutt lately about Oracle and a supposed de-emphasis on Java within the company. The rumblings are getting louder.

From the apparent dismissal of Java evangelists to an email alleging a shrugged-shoulders attitude about Java, Oracle’s commitment to the platform has come into question.

The email, sent to InfoWorld on Tuesday by a former high-ranking Java official, claimed to feature details from inside Oracle. It said the company was becoming a cloud company, competing with Salesforce, and "Java has no interest to them anymore." The subject line cited "Java -- planned obsolescence."
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Just made the transfers for today, running total is now at 3,447,817 NAUT redeemed to NXTNAUT.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hey, peeps. I made the redemption transfers for last night a little bit late......sorry.  Embarrassed

Details, as ever, here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12441796

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
hahahahahahaha! The demented Troll keeps moving his goalposts!

Sort of like going fly fishing, then getting a change of mind and trying to beat up a grizzly bear with the fishing rod!

Go for it, Buster!   Cheesy
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Actually I expected some coverage about the launch. Anything on the media yet?

Your delusions of relevance and media-noteworthyness are almost as cute as the model in the hippie pants on the far left.   Wink

So I will indulge you with coverage relevant to (if not "about the") launch.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2987529/java/insider-oracle-lost-interest-in-java.html

Read it and weep...Java (and thus NXT, and thus NAUT) is more of a 90s technology.  Scala is still cool tho.

wow man you make no sense at all.

so wat ur saying is because java was made in the 90s its old technology?

i believe bitcoin was done in c++ , thats from the 80s, are you going to say thats out dated technology?

almost all of googles server software was designed in c++ even with their newer language go being used in some of their services they still mostly use c++.

so to me ur the one thats delusional. You come on here and make ur self out to be dumb as fuck with ur stupid arguments.

keep posting and bumping the thread mate its much appreciated =) and stay NAUTI

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Actually I expected some coverage about the launch. Anything on the media yet?

Your delusions of relevance and media-noteworthyness are almost as cute as the model in the hippie pants on the far left.   Wink

So I will indulge you with coverage relevant to (if not "about the") launch.

Read it and weep...Java (and thus NXT, and thus NAUT) is more of a 90s technology.  Scala is still cool tho.
legendary
I confirmed with cryptsy that they have someone working on NAUT swap and the new NAUT. Only there is no certain deadline but it will be with us. So you still have the option to leave the coins at cryptsy.
Activity: 195

They may recover the old chain NAUT wallets back again and let us transfer there in our accounts on bittrex, and they do the swapping to the new NAUT.
I am not sure how is the situation with the old chain though. Is it still alive? Can the old NAUTs be transferred? No idea...

That makes sense.  If Bittrex offers this option I'll wait for someone else to go first.  lol

I have left the Block explorer http://naut.blockexp.info running on the old chain for reference.

thanks mate much appreciated =)
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
blockexp.info

They may recover the old chain NAUT wallets back again and let us transfer there in our accounts on bittrex, and they do the swapping to the new NAUT.
I am not sure how is the situation with the old chain though. Is it still alive? Can the old NAUTs be transferred? No idea...

That makes sense.  If Bittrex offers this option I'll wait for someone else to go first.  lol

I have left the Block explorer http://naut.blockexp.info running on the old chain for reference.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

legendary

You also have the option to wait. I have talked to Bit_John from cryptsy and he said they are working to get the new NAUT.
I also heard that there may be a second chance of bittrex doing another swap for us. Lets see.

How is that possible given all the old NAUT has been swapped out on Bittrex?  How would that work if say someone had some old NAUT on their laptop or in a different exchange where it hasn't been swapped out yet?  Thanks, Hal...

P.S. - I was checking out the website for a new exchange called Cryptopia and I noticed they have Nautilus listed.  Does anyone know if that's the new Nautilus or the old?  Thx.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You also have the option to wait. I have talked to Bit_John from cryptsy and he said they are working to get the new NAUT.
I also heard that there may be a second chance of bittrex doing another swap for us. Lets see.

How is that possible given all the old NAUT has been swapped out on Bittrex?  How would that work if say someone had some old NAUT on their laptop or in a different exchange where it hasn't been swapped out yet?  Thanks, Hal...

P.S. - I was checking out the website for a new exchange called Cryptopia and I noticed they have Nautilus listed.  Does anyone know if that's the new Nautilus or the old?  Thx.
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/naut-nautiluscoin-to-nxt-based-nautilus-redemption-process-1182317

Heey guys,

Haven't checked in a while and I saw on coinmarketcap the increase in price of NAUT. I see there are some cool things happening for NAUT. I have some NAUT at cryptsy. But these are old NAUT's?  Huh How can I change it for the new NAUT's. What should I do?

Thx

legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/naut-nautiluscoin-to-nxt-based-nautilus-redemption-process-1182317

Heey guys,

Haven't checked in a while and I saw on coinmarketcap the increase in price of NAUT. I see there are some cool things happening for NAUT. I have some NAUT at cryptsy. But these are old NAUT's?  Huh How can I change it for the new NAUT's. What should I do?

Thx
Activity: 147
Heey guys,

Haven't checked in a while and I saw on coinmarketcap the increase in price of NAUT. I see there are some cool things happening for NAUT. I have some NAUT at cryptsy. But these are old NAUT's?  Huh How can I change it for the new NAUT's. What should I do?

Thx
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
does have someone nautiluscoin compiled from github ?
got always HTTP error 403 if i try to connect the nautiluscoind daemon
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Well, the amount of coins are similar, in the long term and if the project is successful and starts a lot of adoption around the world with many other uses cases, then it is no different than bitcoin, I believe it could be possible, NO? Cheers.

That would be the most unreal thing ever.

I wonder how long before everything is in place so BK can start the PR.  Are we talking days, weeks or months of testing the Eco-system and logistics? 
legendary
Er....probably not, Hal.
Certainly not in the short term.

Well, the amount of coins are similar, in the long term and if the project is successful and starts a lot of adoption around the world with many other uses cases, then it is no different than bitcoin, I believe it could be possible, NO? Cheers.
Er....probably not, Hal.
Certainly not in the short term.
Pages:
Jump to: