Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 81. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Just read an article about sport tourism on the the Greek islands in which they can be big draw to boost up the local Greek economy. I wonder if this is a case where NxtNaut can be introduce/ sponsor sport tourism so the NxtNaut can spread rapidly. What do you guys think?  Here's the article http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/travel/greece-islands-running-races/index.html
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
For whoever has recently updated http://www.nautiluscoin.com :

It would extremely helpful to add some information relating to transitioning from old to new NAUT.

Links to the instructions posted above.

Link to old naut v2 installer.

So that those who had forgotten all about this project can migrate to new platform with the minimum of bewilderment.
Activity: 13
Do you have to update your wallet or is everything about the swap automatic?

If you have NAUT in your wallet, there is a set of instructions for transferring them to the NXT platform here:

https://nxtforum.org/nxtnaut/(naut)-nautiluscoin-to-nxt-based-nautilus-redemption-process/

However, there seems to be some difficulty getting NAUT transferred out of exchanges atm. Some updates on that should hopefully be forthcoming shortly.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I cant sync the wallet. It says "No blocksource available..." with nautiluscoin-1.2.0-win32-setup
Please help!

You need to be running the v2 client

https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin2

Unfortunately the link to the installer on the nautiluscoin site no longer works, as this now references only the Drachmae project. Anyone have a link to the installer for the old wallet ?

Once you have this running, try adding the following nodes

Activity: 9
Do you have to update your wallet or is everything about the swap automatic?

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I cant sync the wallet. It says "No blocksource available..." with nautiluscoin-1.2.0-win32-setup
Please help!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Also I have some NAUT in cryptsy do I need to swap it or they will make the transition?

Given their past record on bothering to do updates or even make tiny efforts like changing the name of a coin that's rebranded (Coinmarketscoin to Jumbucks still hasn't been changed for example and it's been most of a year), I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to do it -- although I'd be happy to be surprised by them.

I'm pretty sure I saw drachmae post a link to a place you can swap your coins several days ago in the thread. I'm sure you'll still be able to swap them out.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
At the top volume @bittrex! And I believe we will stay there for so long.

What a beautiful sight!

Can we do a 50% price increase per day for just a couple weeks?  lol
Activity: 404
Beware

Nice volume for a sunday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1246
It's called a REHEARSAL!

Auroracoin was the REHEARSAL for this latest hype machine's airdrop, just as Paycoin was the REHEARSAL for its vaunted Wall Street support.

You're always welcome to airdrop some coins and buy some ATMs for the residents here  Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moneró,_Rio_de_Janeiro
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
It's called a REHEARSAL!

Auroracoin was the REHEARSAL for this latest hype machine's airdrop, just as Paycoin was the REHEARSAL for its vaunted Wall Street support.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
It's called a REHEARSAL! Go buy some more Monero or whatever it's called.

Wow, looks like about 4 people showed up for the "Fashion Show."  So many empty seats!

Maybe you should have posted in the Greek sub?  Or do you not even speak the language of the island you are airdropping Auroracoin 2.0 on?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Wow, looks like about 4 people showed up for the "Fashion Show."  So many empty seats!

Maybe you should have posted in the Greek sub?  Or do you not even speak the language of the island you are airdropping Auroracoin 2.0 on?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 13
I'm having difficulty withdrawing some NAUT from the Poloniex exchange?

Can anyone shed any light, or anyone else having similar problems?

I've tried both withdrawing to my NAUT wallet and to my NXT address but it keeps coming up with a "complete error". Incidentally, I've already successfully done the redemption transfer from my wallet to my NXT account. So, I thought buy some more, but now I;m stuck in the exchange.

But I was also wondering what happens next?

Many thanks
Great and exciting project btw!

legendary
Activity: 1540
The power of the Nxt Monetary System  Wink
Great Work community NAUT  Smiley
Activity: 258
Pages:
Jump to: