Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 82. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
 glad to see good things happening! Naut is one of the coins I invested in so wish it easy and steady growth.

I'm writing because I made a transfer to bittrex few days ago while the wallet was under maintenance. And I didn't receive the coins.
After a few days wrote to bittrex support and they replied:
NAUT was transferred to a NXT asset. Please contact the developer for your coins and please do not deposit from the old wallet. Please check your address page for a new address for NAUT

I wrote a private message to BK_PHI, but no response for 2 days. Does anyone know what should I do?
Also I have some NAUT in cryptsy do I need to swap it or they will make the transition? If I should can you point me to a guide because I couldn't find one.

Thanks!

Go Crypto!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
That's great news!!!   

This is just the start of this project.  We have learned more in this weekend than many in crypto have learned in years - this knowledge is going to pay dividends.  It invaluable.

-BK
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
A small Update for you guys the Nautilus Distributed to people are using it locally not Dumping or exchanging it.

Thanks, no dump I expected. It is against the principles of this project! Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
A small Update for you guys the Nautilus Distributed to people are using it locally not Dumping or exchanging it.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
It cant get more real than Nautiluscoin right now. This could be the start of something great.

I gotta agree - look at the resources and reputations behind NAUT and you'll only see that in the top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap and out of those 10, half barely match it.

Just on that alone NAUT should be trading at a cap of $5-$10 million.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
It cant get more real than Nautiluscoin right now. This could be the start of something great.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Keep dreaming. Everyone wants to sell. Just put up a buy order and watch it get sold into.

There are buy orders on both exchanges and nobody is dumping.

And I don't dream, I create new alternate realities.

And this next one is gonna be something Nauti. 

See what I did there?  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Seems like old NAUT at cryptsy is more valuable than the new one Cheesy LoL 90k sat it hit for a moment with a small volume Smiley

It won't take much to spark a massive rally.  There's no supply so when it starts it should go berserk.

Keep dreaming. Everyone wants to sell. Just put up a buy order and watch it get sold into.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Seems like old NAUT at cryptsy is more valuable than the new one Cheesy LoL 90k sat it hit for a moment with a small volume Smiley

It won't take much to spark a massive rally.  There's no supply so when it starts it should go berserk.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 10
Interesting to see where this goes. I have a few hundred coins. holding. Let's hope it surpasses Aurora Coin.

A few hundred coins and a new ID?

Haha, typical whale trademark.  lol

Welcome aboard the Nauti Train.

Oh the creative fun I could have with that logo.  lol

thank you for the welcome choo choo
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Vlad,

YOU NEED TO JOIN THE NAUT-NON-SUPERNET CHATROOM, COME ON!!!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Interesting to see where this goes. I have a few hundred coins. holding. Let's hope it surpasses Aurora Coin.

A few hundred coins and a new ID?

Haha, typical whale trademark.  lol

Welcome aboard the Nauti Train.

Oh the creative fun I could have with that logo.  lol
Activity: 10
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I doubt we'll see much dumpage from the residents, I bet the majority if not all have never used crypto before, it will be a learning curve for them to even get on an exchange and sell it.

At first I thought they would dump but now I'm thinking you're right, they're gonna HODL and also use it.

This is high powered money to the power of 10.  Incredibly interesting experiement if you economics interests you.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That order for 15,000 NAUT at 50,000 sat got eaten up really fast.

I can't believe nobody sees what's going on here.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Just interesting about naut, and keep enjoy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
I doubt we'll see much dumpage from the residents, I bet the majority if not all have never used crypto before, it will be a learning curve for them to even get on an exchange and sell it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

BK has just set two buys at bittrex and cryptsy at 41k Smiley So I believe there wont be any dumps... rather will be a huge pump soon. 41k sat is the bottom price.

Looks like somebody hit up 50k on Cryptsy so maybe it's not BK.  Either way, it's looking bulletproof.  I would be buying all day here if I had the BTC.

That AirDrop got done at 7 cents.  The residents of Agistri are gonna have one heck of a Christmas this year if BK comes through and I have no doubt he will.
Pages:
Jump to: