Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 85. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Yup....some nice things happening with NAUT.
(just to clear up a point: NXTNAUT is just a placeholder name, used to avoid confusion during the swap process, after the swap is done, we'll all be calling it NAUT.)

My last post from the redemption thread:
Just made the NXTNAUT transfers for tonight, as usual you can see them here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12441796

On account security: just make sure you use a good passphrase, the default passphrase generator used in the Nxt NRS client is secure.
As Nxt uses a brain wallet, password security is the only thing you have to worry about. There are no local wallet files that can be lost or stolen.
Watch out for keyloggers and Trojans, think about using a secure password manager like Keepass: http://keepass.info/

Lastly: some of you may have noticed that a mysterious (and very small) amount of NXT has appeared on your account.
If this happened to you, use some of it to make an outgoing transaction (like setting an account name).
Your first outgoing transaction publishes your account on the Nxt blockchain and increases its security.
This is a public service announcement from: http://nxtfoundation.org/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Seems old NAUT to new NAUT transition on Bittrex is complete. NAUT market is open for trading again.

Price and volume picking up on Bittrex.  Nice.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
If bittrex has the new NAUT, why is it still called NAUT instead of NXTNAUT?

I think the name NXTNAUT is just used for the transition period from the current system to the NXT platform. Also the ticker in the NXT platform is "NAUT" and not NXTNAUT if I'm not mistaken, see the screenshot of a few post before.

Ah I understand. Thanks
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

I think the name NXTNAUT is just used for the transition period from the current system to the NXT platform. Also the ticker in the NXT platform is "NAUT" and not NXTNAUT if I'm not mistaken, see the screenshot of a few post before.

Yep.
Activity: 258

Activity: 156
Seems old NAUT to new NAUT transition on Bittrex is complete. NAUT market is open for trading again.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
How much NXTNAUT is being airdropped?

I see from looking at the NXTNAUT in the NXT client that the current supply is 16180000.

How are the rest of the coins going to be released?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Sell order and people are buying

Just so you guys know the new nautilus is being traded on the NXT Monetary system exchange at 1 New Naut for 19 NXT (0.168017)

WHAT?!?!?Huh

WHAT?!?!???

If one has NAUT on Cryptsy how can one make this crazy arbitrage trade?

What other way can this trade be made if I happen to be tech "unsavvy"?

This arbitrage opportunity has to trickle onto the exchanges eventually.  

Thanks for letting us know, Lee, what a massive opportunity if one is able to get into the NXTNAUT right now.

It's a sell order right? not a buy order.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Just so you guys know the new nautilus is being traded on the NXT Monetary system exchange at 1 New Naut for 19 NXT (0.168017)

That'll be an offer at 19 Nxt, and not much volume, so arbitrage probably won't help all that much at this stage.
We could see a Nautilus market form in the next few weeks on the MS, but right now it's mostly going to be chancers with inflated offers.

EDIT:
Just opened up the Jay webwallet to have a look:

Anyone who wants to check Nxt out for themselves, btw, can access the webwallet using the Alias 'nxt' as log-in.
Go to:

http://jnxt.org/nxt/

Click on the blue button to the left of the log-in space to toggle to Alias (or Account) log-in,
type ' nxt ' into the  log-in field, click the arrow....and you're now in a Nxt demo account.

You can find Nautilus by going to the Monetary System menu, and searching for NAUT.

(And before anyone gets excited, you can look at the accounts balances, but you can't actually make any changes without the passphrase)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I don't know - I have no idea how the NXT monetary system works so I have no access to that market.  But if there is such a huge difference in value that should start pushing the price of NXTNAUT much higher as people take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity.

WHAT?!?!?Huh

WHAT?!?!???

Thanks for letting us know, Lee, what a massive opportunity if one is able to get into the NXTNAUT right now.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Let me get this straight - so one can get 19 NXT for one new NAUT right now?

So that puts the value of a new NAUT (NXTNAUT) at roughly 75,000 Satoshi which is double the current market price?

What an arbitrage opportunity.  My guess is this is only the beginning as people begin to realize the true value of NXTNAUT.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

WHAT?!?!?Huh

WHAT?!?!???

legendary
legendary
the New Naut over NXT Monetary system is the one being airdropped to Agistri

Also i think there's nearly been 3 million Old naut swapped to New Naut so far

Bittrex is going to be trading the New Naut and Poliniex also.

As for Cryptsy not really had any response so they will continue to trade the Old naut till they swap over.

Anybody know which crypto will be given during Agistri airdrop? Nautiluscoin or NXTNAUT? It is unclear when reading september update (only Nautiluscoin name is used). There was also information that "the offical commencement [of coin swap] will be announced via Nautilsucoin’s Twitter account." - and it still was not.
Activity: 107
Anybody know which crypto will be given during Agistri airdrop? Nautiluscoin or NXTNAUT? It is unclear when reading september update (only Nautiluscoin name is used). There was also information that "the offical commencement [of coin swap] will be announced via Nautilsucoin’s Twitter account." - and it still was not.
legendary
Well Said

and people from bitcoin who wanted to be involved asked for money (to be paid) so whats the point in that.

After Auroracoin, Paycoin, and Neucoin, you'd think people would know better.

I fail to see how a business professional who is a regular guest on the world's most watched business channel and who has been entrusted with millions of dollars in investments for securities by thousands of high networth individuals has any comparison to a coin created by an anonymous figure (Balduro), a former local internet service provider (Garza). As for Neucoin I honestly know very little about it.

If you want to argue Nautcoin will fail, that is one thing, but to accuse a guy who by my calculations has spent at least over 50 grand in the last 2 months buying a million Naut coins off bittrex and is paying to install ATMs and mobiles all across a Greek island all just to dump on that "massive" 7 btc buy wall on bittrex is absurdity of the highest order. The guy has better things to do with his time than skim a few thousand bucks off naive kids with their allowance money.

Btw I keep hearing this meme, "why don't the islanders use Bitcoin?", well maybe if people would gather a fund to go donate a few thousand Bitcoins to the people of Agistri to start using them themselves, then they can all be my guest. But why would wealthy Bitcoin pundits do that when they can just burn through money going to caribbean island and beachside Miami conferences to talk talk talk to each other about how Bitcoin is going to be so awesome when we get Sidechains and bigger blocks going. Because that is how you get things done you now, talk, talk, talk! Been hearing this crap for the 2 years now i've been in crypto and still no progress.

It reminds me of my last job when the execs had meetings to discuss more meetings.
legendary
Activity: 1246

I fail to see how a business professional who is a regular guest on the world's most watched business channel and who has been entrusted with millions of dollars in investments for securities by thousands of high networth individuals has any comparison to a coin created by an anonymous figure (Balduro), a former local internet service provider (Garza). As for Neucoin I honestly know very little about it.

If you want to argue Nautcoin will fail, that is one thing, but to accuse a guy who by my calculations has spent at least over 50 grand in the last 2 months buying a million Naut coins off bittrex and is paying to install ATMs and mobiles all across a Greek island all just to dump on that "massive" 7 btc buy wall on bittrex is absurdity of the highest order. The guy has better things to do with his time than skim a few thousand bucks off naive kids with their allowance money.

Btw I keep hearing this meme, "why don't the islanders use Bitcoin?", well maybe if people would gather a fund to go donate a few thousand Bitcoins to the people of Agistri to start using them themselves, then they can all be my guest. But why would wealthy Bitcoin pundits do that when they can just burn through money going to caribbean island and beachside Miami conferences to talk talk talk to each other about how Bitcoin is going to be so awesome when we get Sidechains and bigger blocks going. Because that is how you get things done you now, talk, talk, talk! Been hearing this crap for the 2 years now i've been in crypto and still no progress.

It reminds me of my last job when the execs had meetings to discuss more meetings.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
How many nextnaut will there be? 16m or 5m?

16 million but the other 11 million or so is locked up in the foundations hands

Seems Legit!  10/10 m00n confirmed!

Just kidding.  NAUT is exactly the kind of malinvestment emblematic of periods of ZIRP/NIRP.

While the brave notion that a single actor can move markets, a la Satoshi, has been proven, it’s one thing to get a bunch of nerds excited about frictionless wealth transfer and its entirely another to convince a country to the same.
Pages:
Jump to: