Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 84. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
My guess was $5 dollar per NAUT before.... now it is around 20 dollar per NAUT.. Good luck guys.

No. Bloody. Way. Chap.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

In the end, when the NAUT ends, NXTNAUT will be NAUT... so they all the same Smiley

NXTNAUT, that will be NAUT later, is going to be 20dollar each.
Then, NXTNAUT will replace the Ripple and make it to the second place in market cap.

WOW, man, that's one heck of a bullish prediction.

Well, if anyone can do it it's Brian Kelly.  I've always said bet on the name brand and the backers cause features are all copy and paste, but few people ever listened. 

And it looks like everything is set up and ready to go.  Just waiting for the airdrop which is days away and then I have a feeling Brian Kelly is gonna light crypto-world on fire.

All these capitalist haters are gonna kick themselves for hating on BK and refusing to see the obvious all this time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
@all

NXTNAUT
v.
NAUT

keep the labels correct to avoid confusion
please Wink

In the end, when the NAUT ends, NXTNAUT will be NAUT... so they all the same Smiley

NXTNAUT, that will be NAUT later, is going to be 20dollar each.
Then, NXTNAUT will replace the Ripple and make it to the second place in market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@all

NXTNAUT
v.
NAUT

keep the labels correct to avoid confusion
please Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
I like the stabilization fund approach, it helps create a liquid market and avoid sudden price crashes. It is all about stability when it comes to currency, so good job with this cryptocurrency.
legendary
My guess was $5 dollar per NAUT before.... now it is around 20 dollar per NAUT.. Good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
From today morning Poloniex has new NAUT too

Only Bittrex is trading the New Naut

Naut on cryptsy, it is new naut or old Naut? Huh Huh

sorry, I just have to ask explicitly:

new Naut as in Nxt currency https://nxtportal.org/currencies/18154834130337484019 ?

Does that mean that Bittrex is operating on the Nxt currency exchange booth on the blockchain when people trade https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAUT ??
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
From today morning Poloniex has new NAUT too

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Tonights payouts are available for your viewing pleasure here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12441796

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
As a large holder of NAUT I have a vested interest in keeping the supply in check.

So you did use your "period of silence" and undelivered promise after undelivered promise to become a large holder. You should be in jail.

Idiot, even the poorest of investors could have become a 10% holder of NAUT over past year if they wanted to and a few people did just that.

What better opportunity could you possibly want?   NAUT was the easiest investment of all time if you had any brains and balls.  A real banker told you he was gonna do great things and then the price of his coin dropped down to a penny for everyone to buy all they wanted on the open market.

If you didn't buy it's not BK's fault but your own so grow a brain and some guts and don't miss the next easy one.

Actually, the next easy one is NXTNAUT - or do you think a major banker like Brian Kelly is gonna try to go live and then multi national with a 7 cent coin?  Hahaha - it doesn't get easier than this, man. 

Buy now cause it's going up 20-50 fold from here very soon. 

You sure he is a banker? ......

I made much more trading than I would of buying NAUT at 3k, but nice try attempting to pin my opinion on jealousy.

All I am saying is that the way he did this is incredibly sketchy, have you read his book? He straight up said IN THE BOOK that he wrote it to save his BTC investment. He purposely ignored supporters for 9 months while failing in amateurish ways. I am just noting that this is scumy as hell, that's all. I do it with many coins that don't add up. Its just unexpected that you see this out of Brian Kelly.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello NAUT Community, this is BK!!!

First, I want to thank you all for you patience, support and input during the coin swap.  I also want to thank EvilDave (he's actually not evil at all, shhhhhh), Bas and the entire NXT team for their help in executing this swap - without NXT we would not have been able to pull this off.  Also a BIG thank you to Lee and Nick at Coinstructors for organizing this entire project. 

Now let's move on to a few unanswered questions.  In particular, many of you have had question about the coin supply and the gold backing.

Coin Supply

The total coin supply is 16,180,000 but only about 5,300,000 circulate. The remaining ~11 million are being held in the Nautiluscoin Foundation account.  The plan for the coins held by the Foundation is to use them for 1) Airdrop 2) Promotion 3) Gold backing.  Critically, our plan is not to increase the coin supply by more than 5-10% a year.  As a large holder of NAUT I have a vested interest in keeping the supply in check. More importantly, from the beginning my goal has been to create a coin which continuously increases purchasing power. 

To be clear, these limits are not set in stone BUT any deviation would only occur if it supported the purchasing power of NAUT. 

Gold Backing

All the revenues generated from transactions via the exchange, websites or elsewhere will go directly to the Nautiluscoin Foundation.  These revenues will be used to buy gold to back Nautiluscoin.  We have set up the Foundation as an entity that will act as the holder and redeemer of the currency for gold.  This process is not yet complete, but I expect completion in the near future.

The more Nautiluscoin is used or traded, the more gold we will buy.  In this way the purchasing power of Nautiluscoin should continually climb with the amount of gold we buy.  Additionally, the value of any digital currency is a function of its network effect or, using Metcalfe's Law, the number of transactions ^2.  By encouraging the use of Nautiluscoin we hope to continually increase the size of the NAUT network and by extension be able to buy more gold to support purchasing power.

I am looking forward to the future of NAUT and cannot express enough my gratitude for all your support during this transition.

-BK

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

First, I want to thank you all for you patience, support and input during the coin swap.  I also want to thank EvilDave (he's actually not evil at all, shhhhhh), Bas and the entire NXT team for their help in executing this swap - without NXT we would not have been able to pull this off.  Also a BIG thank you to Lee and Nick at Coinstructors for organizing this entire project. 

Now let's move on to a few unanswered questions.  In particular, many of you have had question about the coin supply and the gold backing.

Coin Supply

The total coin supply is 16,180,000 but only about 5,300,000 circulate. The remaining ~11 million are being held in the Nautiluscoin Foundation account.  The plan for the coins held by the Foundation is to use them for 1) Airdrop 2) Promotion 3) Gold backing.  Critically, our plan is not to increase the coin supply by more than 5-10% a year.  As a large holder of NAUT I have a vested interest in keeping the supply in check. More importantly, from the beginning my goal has been to create a coin which continuously increases purchasing power. 

To be clear, these limits are not set in stone BUT any deviation would only occur if it supported the purchasing power of NAUT. 

Gold Backing

All the revenues generated from transactions via the exchange, websites or elsewhere will go directly to the Nautiluscoin Foundation.  These revenues will be used to buy gold to back Nautiluscoin.  We have set up the Foundation as an entity that will act as the holder and redeemer of the currency for gold.  This process is not yet complete, but I expect completion in the near future.

The more Nautiluscoin is used or traded, the more gold we will buy.  In this way the purchasing power of Nautiluscoin should continually climb with the amount of gold we buy.  Additionally, the value of any digital currency is a function of its network effect or, using Metcalfe's Law, the number of transactions ^2.  By encouraging the use of Nautiluscoin we hope to continually increase the size of the NAUT network and by extension be able to buy more gold to support purchasing power.

I am looking forward to the future of NAUT and cannot express enough my gratitude for all your support during this transition.

-BK

Thank for the update BK and goodluck with the last preparations for the 26th.

Will there be any live stream from the launch?

Looking forward to see more of info about the project!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
As a large holder of NAUT I have a vested interest in keeping the supply in check.

So you did use your "period of silence" and undelivered promise after undelivered promise to become a large holder. You should be in jail.

Idiot, even the poorest of investors could have become a 10% holder of NAUT over past year if they wanted to and a few people did just that.

What better opportunity could you possibly want?   NAUT was the easiest investment of all time if you had any brains and balls.  A real banker told you he was gonna do great things and then the price of his coin dropped down to a penny for everyone to buy all they wanted on the open market.

If you didn't buy it's not BK's fault but your own so grow a brain and some guts and don't miss the next easy one.

Actually, the next easy one is NXTNAUT - or do you think a major banker like Brian Kelly is gonna try to go live and then multi national with a 7 cent coin?  Hahaha - it doesn't get easier than this, man. 

Buy now cause it's going up 20-50 fold from here very soon. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Coin Supply

Gold Backing

-BK

I'm usually pretty skeptical about a lot of crypto stuff, NAUT included (even though I've been hodling for a year), but this is a nice, informative and very welcome update - thank you.  I and probably many others would still love to see more frequent updates from you directly, but I also understand how shitty this forum can get.  Anyway, thanks!
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Thx for the update BK!

Feels like Naut is in good hands Wink
legendary
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Coin Supply

Gold Backing

-BK

Pages:
Jump to: