Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1042. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Just got this PM from strugg.  
"Hi nousernamesleft
 Like I said I understand You completely and I agree that we need to ask soopy many difficult questions. But please leave it to us - dev Team. You are talking very negatively in the thread about the same things. It won't help You, won't help the Community. We know that we have to ask soopy all these questions and we will do it asap. Things will change. So please just leave it for us and stop writing all the time  about that in the thread - You said many important things and we will ask soopy about everything You wanted.
Best Regards
- Strugg"

If Ben Franklin were still alive, I'm sure he'd have a few choice words for him. PRIVACY / SECURITY / FREEDOM  All 3 are important, not just the first two and anonymous chat.

I'm only negative because I've been waiting almost 3 months for these same promises to manifest.  I left it to the devs, and nothing happened.  Trust is at an all time low.   Anon was supposed to be ready for beta when I bought in.  I think it's time to see some proof of code.  NOW.  Shit or get off the pot.  I invested real money.   Let's see what we all invested in!

Be careful who you try to censor.  You may be stirring a wasp's nest!

He is not trying to censor you, he is only trying to get soopy back. The real problem is that all negative talk or criticism, however genuine, has the potential to scare a DEV away. How would you feel if you were the DEV and everybody was just complaining after you have put in weeks of hard work and talent for free?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Just got this PM from strugg.  
"Hi nousernamesleft
 Like I said I understand You completely and I agree that we need to ask soopy many difficult questions. But please leave it to us - dev Team. You are talking very negatively in the thread about the same things. It won't help You, won't help the Community. We know that we have to ask soopy all these questions and we will do it asap. Things will change. So please just leave it for us and stop writing all the time  about that in the thread - You said many important things and we will ask soopy about everything You wanted.
Best Regards
- Strugg"

If Ben Franklin were still alive, I'm sure he'd have a few choice words for him. PRIVACY / SECURITY / FREEDOM  All 3 are important, not just the first two and anonymous chat.

I'm only negative because I've been waiting almost 3 months for these same promises to manifest.  I left it to the devs, and nothing happened.  Trust is at an all time low.   Anon was supposed to be ready for beta when I bought in.  I think it's time to see some proof of code.  NOW.  Shit or get off the pot.  I invested real money.   Let's see what we all invested in!

Be careful who you try to censor.  You may be stirring a wasp's nest!

Activity: 188
Sound science
If you have enough NAV / BTC it is now time for you to join the Foundation! make Navajocoin stronger and lets go to the stars!

0.05 BTC is all it takes .

Last time I posted a gold star on this thread my post got deleted.

You should be swiftly reprimanded for implying the same.
legendary
Activity: 1050
If you have enough NAV / BTC it is now time for you to join the Foundation! make Navajocoin stronger and lets go to the stars!

0.05 BTC is all it takes .
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
lets see what kind of update package comes up with today/tomorrow!

@package you said you will work on the feedback implementation for the beta chat. offcourse this is great, but what is soopy working on then?

and i know most people dont work for free. maybe an idea to give a bounty for every progress that is made? so for example if remy can fix the synx issue, he gets xxx coins for his effrts or something similar.

what you guys think of this?

also if you devs are too busy im willing to handle the communication and marketing part. but that will only work if you guys update me on progress on a regular base. i can do this for free, no problem.

just thinking in solutions here...if you have better or other ideas let me know..

Contact sum2dev by pm to offer your help. It's always appreciated !
legendary

@package you said you will work on the feedback implementation for the beta chat. offcourse this is great, but what is soopy working on then?

and i know most people dont work for free. maybe an idea to give a bounty for every progress that is made? so for example if remy can fix the synx issue, he gets xxx coins for his effrts or something similar.

also if you devs are too busy im willing to handle the communication and marketing part. but that will only work if you guys update me on progress on a regular base. i can do this for free, no problem.

just thinking in solutions here...if you have better or other ideas let me know..
People do not work for free, they will be paid when this coin succeeds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

legendary
Have your BTC ready this week! Your going to need it Wink
legendary

We are so close! Patience is the Key to Life. You will be rewarded for your Patience and commitment to the NavajoCoin. Stand with us and ~soopy~ and the Developement team they will not let you down.

I have not given up and nor should you! I would recommend you buy as much as you can at this cheap price .I have not sold a single NAV / BTC

If you believe the FuD your going to regret it!  I am happy that Remy_5 came to help.We should celebrate this week and not regret you sold to early!
buy low, sell high
Without code review....launching chat, and calling it 'anonymous' is irresponsible at best.

Does anyone have any proof that it's really anonymous?

Has it been tested?

Upload it to github?

We need Dan.

+ 1000

Finally!  Someone asking common sense questions!
Sound science
Without code review....launching chat, and calling it 'anonymous' is irresponsible at best.

Does anyone have any proof that it's really anonymous?

Has it been tested?

Upload it to github?

We need Dan.
legendary
Show me proof you are selling your coins! and not just fudding

show me - screenshots

All of my coins are in this account.

Seek ye the Golden Key and I shalt dump unto thee.

This is being fixed its been mentioned already . When it does where going to Crypsty and we can get our coins from Poloniex . I have some there as well . You are not alone.
It will be done . Remy_5 said his optimistic now!
Sound science

show me - screenshots

All of my coins are in this account.

Seek ye the Golden Key and I shalt dump unto thee.
buy low, sell high

show me - screenshots

sell your coins then or you dont have any - talk the talk and show me you want out and not just driving the price down.

If you want proof you better get your bitcoin ready.  I've got enough to take it down to 100 again.
Stop being a pain in the arse, change your ways, lets fix this coin together. Forget about the past failures - remember that there are other devs now in the team, even if soopy is slow to perform.
I have said it TIME AND TIME AGAIN, that negative comments here just drive away potential investors, technical support and whales - your negativity just scares helpers away!

You are scaring away meaningful conversation about measurable progress.  If you wanna live in a fantasy world, go watch tv.
buy low, sell high
Soopy needs to finally be honest about his commitment to the Navajo community.  He said he wouldn't let us down, but nothing has been done.  Sorry, up till now...that's all we've experienced is being let down.  We need to know where we really stand.  This chat stuff is nonsense. Missing linux client?  Really? The hurdles we are trying to overcome are really small. It's impossible to believe a devoted dev will take this long to produce chat.

We all need to be grounded in reality. Start asking hard questions people.  You owe it to yourselves.
legendary

show me - screenshots

sell your coins then or you dont have any - talk the talk and show me you want out and not just driving the price down.

If you want proof you better get your bitcoin ready.  I've got enough to take it down to 100 again.
Stop being a pain in the arse, change your ways, lets fix this coin together. Forget about the past failures - remember that there are other devs now in the team, even if soopy is slow to perform.
I have said it TIME AND TIME AGAIN, that negative comments here just drive away potential investors, technical support and whales - your negativity just scares helpers away!
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

show me - screenshots

I think what we need is a soft time frame with updates on progress. That would help.
Jump to: