Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1077. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Maybe next time Undecided

yeah too bad...its a big pump Sad
Nah, it spiked at 4k for like 3 seconds and has fallen so quickly. I highly doubt there will be a second spike!

was same last week, then next hours it went back to level of first spike and stayed there till now...but its really fun to watch..
I wasn't aware! You're right it's fun to watch! I was afraid to have dropped out too fast for a short while (bought at 1.9k, sold at 3.6k), but I don't regret it... yet.

wow nicely done. as long as you do it with small amounts you can miss, then its just fine and you might make some profit on it...but those pumps can be dangerous as well so i advice to never put too many btc's into it..
and at least it gave some extra attention to nav as a lot of people where talking about it on irc
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Nah, it spiked at 4k for like 3 seconds and has fallen so quickly. I highly doubt there will be a second spike!

was same last week, then next hours it went back to level of first spike and stayed there till now...but its really fun to watch..
I wasn't aware! You're right it's fun to watch! I was afraid to have dropped out too fast for a short while (bought at 1.9k, sold at 3.6k), but I don't regret it... yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
you guys actually believe these pump groups? They announce the pump when they have already accumulated for days or weeks...and now are ready to sell. Guess whose coins just got bought up until 4k...probably theirs. The fact that you guys rely on these pumpers to give life to NAV is fucking sad.

PS. Soopy, Im still waiting for you to prove me wrong...weekend is almost over.

we dont rely on them. it would have been a nice addon in combination with a superb update...

but no harm done...as long as update will come and update will be good nav will be a good investment again..

yea +1
you guys actually believe these pump groups? They announce the pump when they have already accumulated for days or weeks...and now are ready to sell. Guess whose coins just got bought up until 4k...probably theirs. The fact that you guys rely on these pumpers to give life to NAV is fucking sad.

we dont rely on them. it would have been a nice addon in combination with a superb update...

but no harm done...as long as update will come and update will be good nav will be a good investment again..

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Chicken or the egg! This is the question Kiss?

That's easy! Eggs came first  Smiley

Well, I nearly doubled what I threw in so there's that...  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 336
yeah i really believe we can reach that level over time, not today though but within lets say six months till a year..

but we all know it depends on the hype, if the coin gets on a lucky strike then it can go fast..
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
yeah and dont worry there will be a pump if its a good update even if it isnt the announced bittrex-pump. but update has to meet everyones expectations and then we are back in business with nav coin...

personally i will not sell anything below 10.000 / 20.000 sat

ok not to destroy your dreams, but you really think we will see 10-20 k sat with 57+ million coins??  Shocked
yeah and dont worry there will be a pump if its a good update even if it isnt the announced bittrex-pump. but update has to meet everyones expectations and then we are back in business with nav coin...

personally i will not sell anything below 10.000 / 20.000 sat
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
If it is I feel bad for DakotaFred with coins stuck at polo

I'm ProjectPumper in the IRC, see you there.  If NAV isn't the pump I'll be bringing at least half my profit here.
Activity: 292
Guys please be realistic and don't dump coins if we won't have a huge pump. Getting attention and new investors after so many days of silence might take a while and we don't even know what this update will bring Wink

We will be lucky if we stabilize at 1k sato.
by looking at the hint posted on the "pump channel" nav isnt the coin which get pumped i think...

hehe so many people are excited Smiley

but i dont hope to much, just want to see a good update and hope price will react the same...
Considering anon is going to be released shortly it might be...  Grin
Activity: 336
Chicken or the egg! This is the question Kiss?
by looking at the hint posted on the "pump channel" nav isnt the coin which get pumped i think...

hehe so many people are excited Smiley

but i dont hope to much, just want to see a good update and hope price will react the same...
Jump to: