Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1080. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bittrex out of action? They have a preoccupation with UseCoin Tongue?

P.S.  That is, when they do not know which coin to promote!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
do you smell what the soop is cooking? the soop says
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Today is probably the last time we  see Navajo at 400 s   we have to b positive cause it will happen Soopy will deliver what he promise........ anon...........The Unbreakable Code .It my birthday and all want is more Navajocoins......... Wink
Activity: 336
Do you remember the feeling when you were little and wait in amusement park Your parents gave you some money to buy cotton candy.
However, the tail is large and you can not go fast, and see how other children they take it and eat it now. I feel that way now Cry.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
IF we have annon. No updates no price rising or again lower.

You can be sure that there will be an update this weekend mate.  Like we said yesterday Wink :

We want to have the Update! Can you say something about this? Thnx dude Smiley

Of course my friend, there will be an update. You can expect it this weekend.
Like Soopy stated in our last announcement:

Quote from: soopy452000
From Monday Onwards I will be back working with NAV and you can expect an end result within the week.

So You can be sure that we will give You a full update about the results of his work Wink
Best Regards and stay tuned for news!
- Navajo Coin Development Team

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I think when anon wil be implemented we can reach about 15-20k, after some good news now I expect about 1500-1700stoshi
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
IF we have annon. No updates no price rising or again lower.
Activity: 518
What are the realistic price predictions after this weekend?

totally depends on various things. if volume takes off and nav is listed at bittrex first page then it can go up fast. same if there will be a pump and when all non believers start to buy again.

but it can also take a few days or even weeks for the price to go up...nobody knows.

now it takes 5btc to go to 600sat. i cant look further in orderbook, but last time there was a huge gap between 800sat and 1400sat. so if people cancel their sell orders which probably happens when anon is really announced it can go fast.

personally i think after news announcement price will go to 1000/1500 sat and during the next weeks price can go to 5000/10000 sat

i dont expect it goes directly from 400sat to 10.000 sat, that would be a 2000% increase lol. so probably the above happens...it goes to 1500, then price goes down a bit because some will sell their bags....then after a few days price doubles to 2500/3000 and so on...

offcourse i want it to go to the moon, but directly to 50.000sat looks a bit to optimistic hehe
Activity: 882

Love & Light ?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

10 cent?
Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
How much do you want to bet its not coming this weekend, or even this week for that matter?

How much would you bet? Smiley

Now your Talking . Straight from the Developers mouth . Have Faith and Patience and you will always always win. Thanks Soopy for the update that's awesome.
BBZ
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm pretty sure that cryptsy will open the market when annon will be released Smiley The are waiting for bigger volume, it's unprofessional, but true.
I hope it will be tomorrow or even today (happy birthday minerjoen Smiley ).

They are waiting for linux wallet to be able to sync... Same as poloniex. Noone runs exchange on win wallets.

Its really really strange, that windows wallet syncs and linux wallet built with same tools does not. Almost seems like provided windows wallet is built from different sources than sources that are available on git. I wonder why...
Activity: 644
Do not know this update, Cryptsy will start trading platform. Look forward to.
Amen.
I'm pretty sure that cryptsy will open the market when annon will be released Smiley The are waiting for bigger volume, it's unprofessional, but true.

Thanks guys Cheesy

Yeah here its 11:06 gmt+1 23 august, so dev's have some more hours to go, to give me / us the present.
Activity: 14
Amen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Amen.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Buy on Bittrex
Activity: 35
Cryptsy is waiting on a client update before any deposits post... I wanna buy some!
legendary
I'm on the forum a long time, I observe, I do not write posts, but as I see so silly comments on a really forward-looking coins, it is impossible not to write anything. Navajocoin is one of the few coins that have a future and great developers. Soopy and the rest do a great job. There is nothing else to support this coin. The price is so attractive that if possible I invest in this coin, good luck to all Smiley. Just buy Smiley

The NAVAJO Community needs more people like you! Go NAVAJO
legendary

Hi my name is foxy and Im back and I was getting lonely on the other page. Im excited for NAVAJO hehe Wink Shocked hay boys you excited as well
Jump to: