Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1091. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
For wall take examples from the man with 10. Unless you want to buy them of course Wink.

P.S.
Who smells News?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
for dump..no thanks..
No it's not for dump it's for rebuild buy wall
We can control the market if we put orders at high prices and we should't dump
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
for dump..no thanks..
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, time to rebuild buy wall, please put your orders at high prices
For start i put the order at 400sat
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Good job NAV team !
NAV is ready to go to the moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Awesome! We easily hit 1000sat today!

1000sat to pikuś Wink Będzie dużo więcej. pozdro
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Awesome! We easily hit 1000sat today!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
About the website - we want to release it after or just before the start of anon beta testings. It will also let us to add the content to "projects" page, where will be the full timeline for our developments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, as far as I'm aware this is not the news which Soopy is going to announce, I have some good news for you also!
It's only a small victory, but it's worth celebrating. I have put the holding page of the website live:
http://www.navajocoin.org
When you share it on social media you will get this beautiful post:

https://i.imgur.com/y9JReCU.jpg

As i said, it's a small victory, but it means the hosting is all setup, the DNS is working and the Zend Framework is functioning on the server. When the last items get ticked off the list it should just be a simple file upload to put the site live with all of this initial configuration out of the way.

If the site doesn't load for you, your DNS server may have not updated yet. Either switch your DNS to google's servers (8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4) or simply wait and it should fix itself within 24 hours as the DNS record propagates world wide to all the ISP's servers.
Here's the updated development status of the website.
Completed
  • Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.
  • HTML ported to the Zend Framework to allow for content management.
  • Contact form has been plugged into validation and SMTP sending.
  • Database has been setup.
  • Front end pages have been scripted to render from the database.
  • Admin section has been created.
  • Admin user management added.
  • Content management has been implemented for 6 out of 7 of the site's pages including:

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management
    • project timeline management
    • foundation member profile management
    • contact form management

• Live server setup
  • Live database setup
  • Zend Framework deployed to live environment and tested
  • Social meta tags added
  • Holding page pushed to the live server
  • DNS pointed to the live server

Outstanding

• Make the final page (wallets) content managed so it can be updated via the admin section
  • Make the foundation member profile images managed rather than static
  • Finalize the project timeline
  • Launch the live site

It looks like we're in for 2 pieces of good news for the community in one day! Who knew it was possible! I'm looking forward to your announcement Soopy!

There will be a special update today and a serious one.

I will not be having a good weekend mates I will be working in the weekend too. Smiley

And No the NAV ship will not go down as long as I have my last breath in me. These are not just words , you will see what I mean with the announcement today.

~SoopY~

Wow, we will have anon released today!

https://i.imgur.com/RW7RgMt.jpg
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
About the website - we want to release it after or just before the start of anon beta testings. It will also let us to add the content to "projects" page, where will be the full timeline for our developments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, as far as I'm aware this is not the news which Soopy is going to announce, I have some good news for you also!
It's only a small victory, but it's worth celebrating. I have put the holding page of the website live:

As i said, it's a small victory, but it means the hosting is all setup, the DNS is working and the Zend Framework is functioning on the server. When the last items get ticked off the list it should just be a simple file upload to put the site live with all of this initial configuration out of the way.

If the site doesn't load for you, your DNS server may have not updated yet. Either switch your DNS to google's servers (8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4) or simply wait and it should fix itself within 24 hours as the DNS record propagates world wide to all the ISP's servers.
Completed
  • Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.
  • Content management has been implemented for 6 out of 7 of the site's pages including:

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management

• Live server setup
  • Live database setup
  • Social meta tags added

Outstanding

• Make the final page (wallets) content managed so it can be updated via the admin section
  • Launch the live site

It looks like we're in for 2 pieces of good news for the community in one day! Who knew it was possible! I'm looking forward to your announcement Soopy!

I will not be having a good weekend mates I will be working in the weekend too. Smiley

And No the NAV ship will not go down as long as I have my last breath in me. These are not just words , you will see what I mean with the announcement today.

~SoopY~

Even if that won't be full anon yet, there will be surely a great update Smiley
Activity: 14

https://i.imgur.com/y9JReCU.jpg

Completed
  • Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management

• Live server setup
  • Live database setup
  • Social meta tags added

Outstanding

• Launch the live site

~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 1050
NAV / BTC So much can happen in 1 day! Nice work GO Navajo.

X13 is going to Rock your Socks off.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Completed

• Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management

• Live server setup
  • Live database setup
  • Social meta tags added

Outstanding

• Launch the live site

Awesome, great job, can't wait for a live site!
Activity: 53
This is epic guys ;]
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Completed

• Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management

• Live server setup
  • Live database setup
  • Social meta tags added

Outstanding

• Launch the live site

Activity: 27
Great!! Let's change falling down BTC for rising up NAV Smiley I trusted you Soopy and I hope you will keep up this work!
Activity: 14

~SoopY~
Thank you very much my friend. I always believe in you and NAV. I had to create an account to tell you about that Smiley Please don't delay this time and give us that update before 15'th of august Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

~SoopY~

just pissed my pants... happy happy joy joy
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Where not a cult  we are smart people wake up bud.....god there are some.....will see ho has the last ......
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

~SoopY~

Shit, I am going to Praga today for 4 days. I will be not able to see whats coming Sad BTW. I assume that guy who sold NAV for 200 sat. was in very need for money. I don't belive someone could be so stupid to sell for nothing before great news Smiley GO GO SOOPY!
legendary
Activity: 1050

~SoopY~

Yes My Brother

~SoopY~ you have just made my day again - Legend brother

Who ever cashed out that NAV today are going to regret it hard . You should have waited. Too Bad .Also who ever caused the dump we are going to have the last laugh. All that NAV just thrown away

Patience and Faith will always win.

NAV to the Moon ..buy buy buy go go go
Jump to: