Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1092. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There will be a special update today and a serious one.

I will not be having a good weekend mates I will be working in the weekend too. Smiley

And No the NAV ship will not go down as long as I have my last breath in me. These are not just words , you will see what I mean with the announcement today.

~SoopY~

Thank you for coming!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
There will be a special update today and a serious one.

I will not be having a good weekend mates I will be working in the weekend too. Smiley

And No the NAV ship will not go down as long as I have my last breath in me. These are not just words , you will see what I mean with the announcement today.

~SoopY~
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
it would be not the baddest time to give the left nav holders attention, soopy is active in bee again.............
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
And now, 200 sat...
Soopy, have nice weekend Kiss
Activity: 224
from the other side, or ur just a stupid fok, or u want to buy the coins at this low price because u know we will be on the top 5.

A month ago the boat was taking on water. Now there is so much water that the sidlings of the boat are starting to dip beneath the surface of the ocean. It's actually a wonder the boat has not capsized, mainly due to the loyal NAV cult ferociously bucketing water out of the hull to keep the boat afloat.

It's really on the verge..of sinking  Shocked
Activity: 336
you serious bro   Huh
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Same here ..Time to buy more on bittrex ...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's the NAV cult  Grin

saberu  someone just dumped there NAV. Man I jus got more NAV for cheap as
Activity: 224
Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's the NAV cult  Grin
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Go see the website it all their ..... mores guys on the buy wall would b nice?   soon the price will go up buy now wild it still cheap support the coin .....The Navajocoin
Activity: 126
I like the reference: "The unbreakable code". Can someone tell me about this coin?
legendary
What time tomorrow im in  for the buy wall on bittrex Huh

if you can help today at anytime around 300 - 350 would be awesome my friend.
legendary
What time tomorrow im in  for the buy wall on bittrex Huh

not sure yet, depends on when my btc arrives at bittrex.

i added a few buy orders around 300 sat, will slowly add more each day

Your a legend brother and people like you will be celebrated. 300 is looking much better. We need more help between 300 - 350. Our base is becoming stronger. Postive steps forward day by day will make our coin stronger. Please if you can place buy orders at 300 - 350 . The coin has already become more stable with paycum 's help. Also cienki7 buying 60000 NAV wow . We are the best and we will become even greater. So if you can spare $20 - $30 and leave it around 300 - 350 will help build a strong foundation
Activity: 518
well i think nobody dares to buy till they see proove of anon. there have been to many delays and also a lot of scam stuff happened at other coins...so people have to see first before they trust

if anon gets launched we will see trading activities at normal levels again
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
I don't believe that devs don't see a huge problem, right now we have DEAD market, noone is interesting in dealing with navajo, every popular coin has ups and downs but at least it has some volume. For now you're only giving us empty words, well almost since begining.
You might say that it's not some pump & dump project, value will increase slowly, but right now it looks like typical pump & dump project in the last stage...sadly.

No roadmap, no ETA (even something like: in a week, in a two weeks and it simply means that you've got nothing because right now every PR guy would tell you that you're making huge mistake with not telling anything)

I'm holding but just because even if it goes to 0 satoshi I will be still on profit which I made before the whole mess with wallet and stolen coins.

I think the reason the market is so quiet is because everyone who is interested has already snapped up their stash and are just staking bag holders.

More news will stimulate new investors and convince some of the bag holders to start trading again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I've snapped another 60k this morning Smiley

i added a few buy orders around 300 sat, will slowly add more each day
Activity: 292
I don't believe that devs don't see a huge problem, right now we have DEAD market, noone is interesting in dealing with navajo, every popular coin has ups and downs but at least it has some volume. For now you're only giving us empty words, well almost since begining.
You might say that it's not some pump & dump project, value will increase slowly, but right now it looks like typical pump & dump project in the last stage...sadly.

No roadmap, no ETA (even something like: in a week, in a two weeks and it simply means that you've got nothing because right now every PR guy would tell you that you're making huge mistake with not telling anything)

I'm holding but just because even if it goes to 0 satoshi I will be still on profit which I made before the whole mess with wallet and stolen coins.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
from  cryptsy:

Thank you for your patience. This issue is still being worked on by second level of support.
I will be updating you once issue is fix . Please know that your coins are safe.
Thank you and have a great day

Sincerely,
Marjorie
Cryptsy.com
Jump to: