Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1105. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ah great, looking forward to it, then i can finally stake my coins Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Update is ready to be released tested.

Be Sure to update.

Will be posting it within the next 3 hours.

~SoopY~

Love u dev

there you go doubters now watch us rise.
Activity: 644

Be Sure to update.

~SoopY~

Love u dev
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Be Sure to update.

~SoopY~
Activity: 676
just a quick one, is there anything i can do with my summer coin, 1st version, didnt swap to summ2?

Damn! You missed the swap by a long time, I hope something can be done to help you recover your coins.....that really sucks!!

it is hard to keep track on everything here, i bought some summer coin before summer and thought it might be worth something on the end of it, but it seems it is 2nd swap i missed, lol
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
just a quick one, is there anything i can do with my summer coin, 1st version, didnt swap to summ2?

Damn! You missed the swap by a long time, I hope something can be done to help you recover your coins.....that really sucks!!
Activity: 676
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Love & Light to You SoopY too !!! Smiley
We belive your good work and soon will better Smiley

Of course, that SoopY will do what he promised. Now the last moment to buy cheap coins.  Smiley

Thanks ever so much for srcreaming Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Of course, that SoopY will do what he promised. Now the last moment to buy cheap coins.  Smiley
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I'm in for that breathing kit idea if that could help people relax lol , thank you all for your hearty support a midst hail storms! Smiley

~SoopY~

PS: Love & Light is a spiritual way of saying may all the peace of mind in the world be with you and With Love and Light up your Life! Don't you dare talk shit about it! Smiley
Activity: 224

Sadly I do not have BTC.
And the price ... someone really trying to keep it low!
I do not know what the purpose because no one will sell at that price.
But when the update is ready someone will lose a lot of their coins at this low price!
                                  This google translator is terrible !!!  Cry

Some people have to sell through necessity. If there are 1000 NAV holders and a chance that on any particular day 10% of them had to sell a small portion and 2% had to sell all their coins because they either wanted to buy something else or had an emergency and needed to cash out their BTC.

Well that's already a few dozen people everyday selling 50-100k coins. Then you have the small trades and day traders, whether you like or not people will need to sell at all times regardless of sentiment. Now is the best time to buy NAV but sadly in these unpredictable results most of the core NAV supports don't have more BTC to keep buying at good prices. So only the whales coming in at the last minute can get a good deal, or very early SUM2 buyers.

Personally I am worse off than most as I bought most of my coins between 1500-2000 sats, and bought 30% at 850 sats before it went up.
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high

For all the 'non-believers'....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Latest Dev quote

Wallet update is ready , testing to prevent any forks , No one one vanished and certainly someone doesn't have any idea about farts (Quoting some FUD here)

~SoopY~

Latest Dev quote

Next will be the start of Beta Testing Phase 1.

Hold on Tight!

~SoopY~

if its  below 600 sats grab it quick before wallet update &
then wait for annon update 2000 - 20000 sats and above and Hold on Tight! X13 Annon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln

Sadly I do not have BTC.
And the price ... someone really trying to keep it low!
I do not know what the purpose because no one will sell at that price.
But when the update is ready someone will lose a lot of their coins at this low price!
                                  This google translator is terrible !!!  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1050
Latest Dev quote

Wallet update is ready , testing to prevent any forks , No one one vanished and certainly someone doesn't have any idea about farts (Quoting some FUD here)

~SoopY~

Latest Dev quote

Next will be the start of Beta Testing Phase 1.

Hold on Tight!

~SoopY~

if its  below 600 sats grab it quick before wallet update &
then wait for annon update 2000 - 20000 sats and above and Hold on Tight! X13 Annon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
legendary
Activity: 1778

Well, he shouldnt have created a coin then.

If he is struggling due to work, family which I can understand, then the coin is going to struggle full stop and guess whats hapenning.

If this coin does not meet your high standards, by all means leave it and go find the next big thing

Note, that a lot of hard working folks with family and financial commitments also invested in the coin as well. How do you think they feel.

You wonder why people are starting to get narky with the situation.

It has been repeatedly said that people should not be investing in crypto (well, anything really) more than they can afford to lose. Just like everything else in life, there are no guarantees

Dont know how many times it has been asked, but confirmed timeline of when things are to be released.

To hear be patient, let them work, love and light, family problems, not been well is unnaceptable full stop.

Give a bulletin breakdown of what is working, what is still to be done and dates for completion or implamentation and no more waffle.

Why, so people can start bitching again on the same day of the supposed release and cry scam every hour?
How many software projects do you know that can keep an exact schedule?
It will be ready when its ready. He is not your employee you know. You are not paying him for development and you didnt buy the coins in an IPO

+1000

What I find amazing is that these people don't seem to realize that pressuring the dev only slows down development.
I don't know what kind of jobs they have but just imagine your boss showing up every 5 minutes while you're focused on work that requires concentration, asking you if you're done and to hurry up. Errors are far more likely to creep into your work when you're stressed. Soopy already knows that people are waiting, telling the same thing over and over again does not help and if you're really looking to make a profit from NAV, then it's in your best interest to let him work without pressure.
+1,000,0000

Let soopy work without pressure, or they can even volunteer to do the job, if they have the skills.
legendary
Activity: 1148

If he is struggling due to work, family which I can understand, then the coin is going to struggle full stop and guess whats hapenning.

If this coin does not meet your high standards, by all means leave it and go find the next big thing

Note, that a lot of hard working folks with family and financial commitments also invested in the coin as well. How do you think they feel.

It has been repeatedly said that people should not be investing in crypto (well, anything really) more than they can afford to lose. Just like everything else in life, there are no guarantees

Dont know how many times it has been asked, but confirmed timeline of when things are to be released.

To hear be patient, let them work, love and light, family problems, not been well is unnaceptable full stop.

Give a bulletin breakdown of what is working, what is still to be done and dates for completion or implamentation and no more waffle.

Why, so people can start bitching again on the same day of the supposed release and cry scam every hour?
It will be ready when its ready. He is not your employee you know. You are not paying him for development and you didnt buy the coins in an IPO

+1000

What I find amazing is that these people don't seem to realize that pressuring the dev only slows down development.
I don't know what kind of jobs they have but just imagine your boss showing up every 5 minutes while you're focused on work that requires concentration, asking you if you're done and to hurry up. Errors are far more likely to creep into your work when you're stressed. Soopy already knows that people are waiting, telling the same thing over and over again does not help and if you're really looking to make a profit from NAV, then it's in your best interest to let him work without pressure.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I have a solution

We purchase a breathing monitor kit for Soopy and have it updating in real time on this forum  Grin

Then when he takes a breath people can relax and when he is in between breaths people can panic

I for one am just happy that he is well - health will ALWAYS be more precious than any kind of material or "crypto" thing  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 224
yes he is dead and talking to you now from Heaven! Cheesy

Soopy if the wallet update is done there is no reason why you can't give us an ETA on when testnet will launch. To not give us an ETA at this point is disingenuous. If you have time to bickle in this thread then you certainly have time to consider an ETA for testnet.
Jump to: