Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1103. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Guys, the most possible reason is that Soopy send working client for release to SUM2Dev (it happened before) so we need to wait couple hours until sum2dev is online.
Activity: 644
My wallet old working good and I am staking many days, somebody have problems with wallet? I was thinking its be new better wallet but thin one still working normal.
So I dont care about wallet but when be updated I uptade my offcourse.

well, i got the newest ( at least from the op ), sometimes i get stake, but my reward should be every 30 minutes, some days i get my rewards every 1 a 2 or 4 hours, some days i get 0 reward.
so mine is not working normall. my last reward was 3 days ago.
Chill guys, the update will come at some point. There could be a trillion things that could've prevented soopy from coming online.
Waiting some more is not gonna kill you. Of course, there is always the possibility that the coin will not recover and it's up to each and everyone to decide for themselves whether they wanna stay on board or leave.
As for me I'll be holding till my NAV either make me rich or are worth 0 sat  Cheesy

Well where i'm afraid of is that when the price is rising ( most of the people here.. ) everybody is gonna sell it. this while we must hold everything till the price is high and stable so we don't damage the market.

It's verry important to get a stable market, and not when the price is 1$ or higher for 1 nav coin that everybody will sell.

i want to see this coin for many years in the top 5, and not for 10 minutes.
Activity: 882
My wallet old working good and I am staking many days, somebody have problems with wallet? I was thinking its be new better wallet but this one still working normal.
So I dont care about wallet but when be updated I uptade my offcourse.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Chill guys, the update will come at some point. There could be a trillion things that could've prevented soopy from coming online.
Waiting some more is not gonna kill you. Of course, there is always the possibility that the coin will not recover and it's up to each and everyone to decide for themselves whether they wanna stay on board or leave.
As for me I'll be holding till my NAV either make me rich or are worth 0 sat  Cheesy
if it wasn't gonna be ready in 3 hours you should have just said anyway i hope its out today
yeah, there can always something happend with soopy, who knows. But for what i know sum2dev and soopy are 2 different people, right?
Both of them didn't say anything Sad

It feels like when u put candy in the face from a child, and u say: over 3 hours u can take and eat it.. child goes away for 3 hours and come back, when he come back nothing/nobody is there anymore.  Cry

Anyway if it didnt came out yesterday ( dev told the new wallet is ready for test ) it's today for 100%, because there is no reason to wait anymore.
Just wait till soopy is woke up so he can put the wallet online

i trust dev just look at the history of the coin, dev is trustworthy but delays just damages the coin. once wallet is out il be staking the coins until anon is out that is what im waiting for. i see 2000 sats when wallet is out and as beta test progresses 20k sats.

you took the words out of my mouth.

I know there is no reason for not trust this dev, since the sum coin i know he's no scammer. And i know this coin is not a ferrari with just 1 fuel tank and after that u can throw it away, its like a truck for the long time.
but because i'm totally in this coin, i was fking happy to read the message from soop yesterday. i just can't wait to see the promises in reall
Activity: 686
if it wasn't gonna be ready in 3 hours you should have just said anyway i hope its out today
yeah, there can always something happend with soopy, who knows. But for what i know sum2dev and soopy are 2 different people, right?

It feels like when u put candy in the face from a child, and u say: over 3 hours u can take and eat it.. child goes away for 3 hours and come back, when he come back nothing/nobody is there anymore.  Cry

Anyway if it didnt came out yesterday ( dev told the new wallet is ready for test ) it's today for 100%, because there is no reason to wait anymore.

i trust dev just look at the history of the coin, dev is trustworthy but delays just damages the coin. once wallet is out il be staking the coins until anon is out that is what im waiting for. i see 2000 sats when wallet is out and as beta test progresses 20k sats.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

hurry up train ...
arg yesterday i was happy the update should come, anyway i had no time to stay up so we went to bed.. i woke up, i took the ipad for take a look on this forum ( couldnt wait for see the wallet ), and not 1 message anymore from the dev?
i was happy, told the update to my wife ( she was looking like: where the hell u talk about? ), now she came to my office and asked: and how is that kind of wallet ( she dont understand it at all Cheesy ), and she get a sad look from me -.-

Soopy, if u couldnt do it in that 3 hours, why u dont post the reason from it?

Official Announcement

Less than 7....... days to the start of beta tests!

More information on how navajo works and the degree of anonymity it provides wil be released in the coming days!

Quick Update:

Guys I'm working on the new update which fixes a few slight sync issues some might have , I'm working at my minimum levels for the moment till I regain my full strength and as per strict directions of my doctor , took a few reports yesterday I think I will be super soopy again lol as some of you guys used to call me Smiley , but will do my best to be online to help out if anything.

Meanwhile if you have anything do drop me a pm and I will do everything to reply to you. Smiley

~SoopY~

thanks for the update soopy, keep up the good work!

Any timetable for the fixed wallet? And any timetable for your health?

cheers

Robin
[/quote]

Thank you very much my friend
It should be out within the weekend , ah well it's hard to keep up with the health timetable that I advised to take ample rest and sleep early but it's hard to get things done if I follow that hehe , but I tend to not stress myself too much till I've regained my strength fully , do not want to go through the suffering again. Sad

~SoopY~
[/quote]

Update is ready to be released tested.

Be Sure to update.

Will be posting it within the next 3 hours.

~SoopY~

3 message what were easy to find in the 146 pages.
Anyway i hope it will be today. i hold the trust in you, but its not love and light to hold us in darkness and fear.

Also i'm thinking about the message from sum2dev on the first page: less then 7.......... days, do we need to fill in the dots like 777777777 days or? This because now i'm thinking about the whole situation i dont understand why he should put dots between the 7 and days.
Don't get me wrong, i love this coin and the community, but sometimes i get really pissed of because i put much time,love, money (with electricity, and bitcoins) and all in this coin, and till this moment i get nothing back for all that.
I see this coin like a good friend of my (then not as a human but as a technical subject) he can do many bad things to me in a bad time, but sometimes it can also piss me off. And then i need to tell this kind of stuff Cheesy
a update would be great
legendary
who has 320, 000 NAV to scare the market?
saberu..has more
legendary
Activity: 1050
who has 320, 000 NAV to scare the market?

up or down im ready
legendary
legendary

Be Sure to update.

~SoopY~

Hashforce101, why didnt you include the above post in your daily soopy updates? Soopy said wallet update in 3 hours, 8 hours ago. I mean i want to keep believing in this project, but we just keep getting trolled man. Soopy, if you're not sure how long it will take to release something, dont give us exact ETAs. I mean fool me once shame on you...fool me 10 times..I must be a retarded.  

yeah i sent him PM already not to quote exact times- his a genius but not perfect. I think we can through a few more hail stones at him today but not too many.
Activity: 504

Be Sure to update.

~SoopY~

Hashforce101, why didnt you include the above post in your daily soopy updates? Soopy said wallet update in 3 hours, 8 hours ago. I mean i want to keep believing in this project, but we just keep getting trolled man. Soopy, if you're not sure how long it will take to release something, dont give us exact ETAs. I mean fool me once shame on you...fool me 10 times..I must be a retarded.  

he probably fell asleep on the keyboard Wink
Activity: 560

Be Sure to update.

~SoopY~

legendary
I feel for you guys, I really do. I lost a lot of money in Navajo.  I wanted to believe, but I reached my limit. My previous statements were MY opinion and interpretation of the facts before me.  I wont fud or say anything bad about nav, I truly hope this coin takes off for you all.

Who you feel sorry for - we have not lost anything bought NAV @ 250sat , 350 , 600 , 800 , 900 , 1000, 1500, 2200 more 800 , 600 , 500 , 400. Staking hard and mining POS
so where is the loss you talking about. Also lots of things in development . This coin came out 7 July today is 9th August . Only 4 weeks.
More BTC on order for next week. How you lost bro what did you do.

Panic or Patience
legendary
Jump to: