Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1104. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Update is ready to be released tested.

Be Sure to update.

Will be posting it within the next 3 hours.

~SoopY~
All people get fucked again Grin
Stupid dev Grin

No my friend,

YOU ARE FUCKING PEOPLE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE!!.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I feel for you guys, I really do. I lost a lot of money in Navajo.  I wanted to believe, but I reached my limit. My previous statements were MY opinion and interpretation of the facts before me.  I wont fud or say anything bad about nav, I truly hope this coin takes off for you all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

hhaha that about explains it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Latest Dev quote

Wallet update is ready , testing to prevent any forks , No one one vanished and certainly someone doesn't have any idea about farts (Quoting some FUD here)

~SoopY~

Latest Dev quote

Next will be the start of Beta Testing Phase 1.

Hold on Tight!

~SoopY~

if its  below 618 sats grab it quick before wallet update &
then wait for annon update 2000 - 20000 sats and above and Hold on Tight! X13 Annon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln

only 42,000 NAV left  
Soopy, you trolled us with that 3 hour update. Its been like 7 hours. Just like 2 week turned out to be 5 weeks and counting. What time/space continuum to you reside in brother?
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
DAMN SHIT!!!!!!!!! HOW IT IS POSSIBLE THAT LEGIA WAS DISQUALIFICATED. UEFA BIGGEST MAFIA IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! FUCK THEM. FUCK CELTIC GLASGOW IN THE ASS. THEY DONT HAVE A HONOR!!! FUCK SCOTLAND FUCK UEFA

Did I see you on TV?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk&html5=1

hhahahahhahahahAHHAHAHAHAH I havnt laughed so hard. Thanks icekohl for that video.
Activity: 339
DAMN SHIT!!!!!!!!! HOW IT IS POSSIBLE THAT LEGIA WAS DISQUALIFICATED. UEFA BIGGEST MAFIA IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! FUCK THEM. FUCK CELTIC GLASGOW IN THE ASS. THEY DONT HAVE A HONOR!!! FUCK SCOTLAND FUCK UEFA

Did I see you on TV?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk&html5=1
Activity: 518

~SoopY~

he says 4 hours ago...

hehe i have a friend who has the same lack of timing. if he says he is ready at 6 most of the time he shows up at 7 Smiley

but i do understand, im a programmer myself and i always loose time as well while im working on multiple things at the same time....it always takes longer then expected.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

~SoopY~

he says 4 hours ago...
Update is ready to be released tested.

Be Sure to update.

~SoopY~

is this the long awaited Navajo anon wallet, or just a normal wallet update?
Just a normal wallet, we're still waiting for anon wallet

Soopy can you give a brief update on how navajo anon is coming along too. With all do respect it was supposed to be ready even before the double spend attack and also before you got sick. So shouldnt it be close? Can you give some road map details too, moving forward..what will Navajo team be working on? It will provide investor confidence. There's no love and light when you keep your investors in the dark.

Hope this fixes the sync issue. I haven't open my wallet for over 2 weeks since the last update and I tried all the recommended fixes.
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It a good day for Navajo last chance to them cheap ...... Smiley:     0.00000580 not for long going to the moon  .......lots of people that sold there coin are going to regret it....?? Huh Huh
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I'm in for that breathing kit idea if that could help people relax lol , thank you all for your hearty support a midst hail storms! Smiley

~SoopY~

Soopy's coding PC

NOW everyone can relax :-)
I think with all the long time tight arse baghodlers here....20k sats is doable  Shocked

hehe in time probably if anon is successfulll....but i want to see 80k sats at least Smiley
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
I think with all the long time tight arse baghodlers here....20k sats is doable  Shocked
Activity: 504
Rally begins! We just hit 600 sato

It's just a start
Activity: 292
Rally begins! We just hit 600 sato
Jump to: