Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1106. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Here comes another cycle... dev show up and will be disappeared again for the next 2 weeks, i guarantee it

Lol , keep a track son! Smiley
dev's dead, do not wait

Ah yes he is dead and talking to you now from Heaven! Cheesy

haha, some people here are ridiculous Cheesy. Soopy, please release new client as soon you can and give us some updates about anon - this will shut fudders up for good. Keep doing great job, I haven't sold a single NAV.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Here comes another cycle... dev show up and will be disappeared again for the next 2 weeks, i guarantee it

dev's dead, do not wait

Ah yes he is dead and talking to you now from Heaven! Cheesy
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

dev's dead, do not wait
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
wow you guys with negatives comments towards the dev is never ending. What are you trying to acheive buy saying this constantly. Dump your NAV and go if you feel its taking to long. Makeing pointless FUD is useless to all. If you read the past pages and filter all the FUD you will see the real story.

Latest Dev quote

Wallet update is ready , testing to prevent any forks , No one one vanished and certainly someone doesn't have any idea about farts (Quoting some FUD here)

~SoopY~

Latest Dev quote

Next will be the start of Beta Testing Phase 1.

Hold on Tight!

~SoopY~

Activity: 139
legendary
Activity: 1260
I am with those that DO highly appreciate any and all updates and communication from soopy!  I do agree that you posts telling him not to post anything came from emotions, you seem like a good person just frustrated with the situation.  This entire community though longs for news from soopdawg, so telling him to say nothing is going to be taken quite offensively from the community.

So soopy, PLEASE forget that was ever said to you and keep us posted when you can!!

I will say it would be nice to hear more details and forecast specifics from the devs, but I also understand they have been dealing with many difficulties.  It seemed this coin was completely hosed a few weeks ago when the double spend attack happened, my understanding as this has killed every previous coin this has happened to!  We are still in slump and they are still here trying to recover everything, but this one act of success that will likely be talked about for years to come among the crypto community and if this coins succeeds in the long term this bounce back from an ordeal like this that should have buried this coin 10 feet under, will likely add much value to the coin!

Greedyjohn..........your relapsing brother:-)  That's a bad drug you've gotten yourself hooked on, only one person in a room of over 100 wants to be around you lol!  Get back on your meds so the rest of us 99% can enjoy your company as well my friend.  You almost ALWAYS have good things to say man, but you are annoying us all so much with the non stop barrage of over sized fonts, that we are all starting to hate to see your name come up in a thread we are involved with.  It is making everyone want to ignore you, thus having the EXACT opposite effect you are likely wanting as people are now tone deaf to what you say.......ALL they think about when seeing your posts, is "dude..PLEASE for the love of god stop fucking doing this giant text shit"......or something similar to that.  If we were on a webinar and took a poll and asked everyone in the room if they wanted to take away John's keyboard, the room would crazy clicking the YES key over and over!
Activity: 339
I've told you many times"guys keep patience, and let them work" .they said 'scam ,died coin,dev's gone "

and what now? we have an amazing team and great future plans!
All the rubbish that these people come out with, they should tell it to themselves. How would they feel if they were the DEV, but also supporting a family, while holding a full time job?

GJ you feeling ok m8?  The regular font has me worried...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Latest Dev quote

Wallet update is ready , testing to prevent any forks , No one one vanished and certainly someone doesn't have any idea about farts (Quoting some FUD here)

~SoopY~

Latest Dev quote

Next will be the start of Beta Testing Phase 1.

Hold on Tight!

~SoopY~

We are all hodling and most of the none belivers have gone. We wil reap the rewards.
Soopy has held his word and always delivers and these things take time. Day traders want quick profits and are in and out daily. But innovation and new features need to be implemented properly. I have seen with other coins when annon released and there is a big spike in price . then issues come up people scream and the coin gets dumped hard .Soopy we have faith in you and the Navajo Community is with you here

Also to Interrupted you are so negative bro - You should get out of the NAVAJO community sell your NAV and get lost seriously - Low life . Hope you get the picture.
Have some sympathy we all read your thread and what you said to soopy after his update.

Now to the rest of us soopy the developer has kept his word

Things needs to be done PROPERLY if you want the coin to have long term value and rise up in a steady path . Instead of big gains and big loses.

Thanks soopy for all your efforts

My Wallet is working perfectly and staking NAV - NAV to the moon today
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've told you many times"guys keep patience, and let them work" .they said 'scam ,died coin,dev's gone "

All the rubbish that these people come out with, they should tell it to themselves. How would they feel if they were the DEV, but also supporting a family, while holding a full time job?

Well, he shouldnt have created a coin then.

If he is struggling due to work, family which I can understand, then the coin is going to struggle full stop and guess whats hapenning.

Note, that a lot of hard working folks with family and financial commitments also invested in the coin as well. How do you think they feel.

You wonder why people are starting to get narky with the situation.

Dont know how many times it has been asked, but confirmed timeline of when things are to be released.

To hear be patient, let them work, love and light, family problems, not been well is unnaceptable full stop.

Give a bulletin breakdown of what is working, what is still to be done and dates for completion or implamentation and no more waffle.
Activity: 166
@MedaR
Hey don't follow me everywhere!  Tongue
long and die alone
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
@MedaR
Hey don't follow me everywhere!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

good news *pump..
no news **slow dump

who wins?

legendary
Activity: 1778

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Soopy, why dont you make something clear. 

Were you lying to us that the beta would start on july 14?

Was the navajo tech not ready for the beta?

If it was then where is it?

he already explained this. anon can not be released before wallet problems had been fixed. once new wallet is ready they can fully focuss on anon.

Bullshit,  hes stalling

dude, relax, u asked an question, u get the answer and u call the answer bullshit?
That u dont get the answer u want to have ( whatever that would be ) then it isn't bullshit.

Same as when u ask me: what time is it?
i say: 22:51 gmt+1
ur reaction: bullshit

it make no sense, if u dont want to lissin to the answer, then dont ask the question.

Lifetime lesson #1
legendary
Activity: 1778

he already explained this. anon can not be released before wallet problems had been fixed. once new wallet is ready they can fully focuss on anon.

Bullshit,  hes stalling
YOU ALL GO TO YOUR DAILY CHORES, WHILE YOU EXPECT THE DEV TO DO EVERYTHING WHILE YOU ARE AWAY - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE DEV HAS A PERSONAL LIFE ALSO AND IS NOT ANSWERABLE TO ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

Activity: 258

Bullshit,  hes stalling
Activity: 518

Activity: 258

Jump to: