Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1118. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

Good morning from California!  Hope you all get away from your computer a bit and enjoy the weekend  Grin
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Yes.... 410.958 / day

This is the result of pure calculation.
In practice, though, as it produces?

I'll let you know in 24hrs

Rasco let's go, let us dream. (And die of envy.)

Grin Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
where is actually wallet for windows, my downloaded from 1st page stopped synchro on 5,93%, 54 days before and dont want go more.

devs,   where aru you? 
Hello!
We added the link with instructions to the wallet section in the opening post. Hopefully You will find everything You need there. If You need some help, let us know Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team

now dev is online and the people are ssst haha, like mom and dad are back at home Cheesy

progress going well guys?
Yes, it's going well Smiley Soopy is currently preparing updated wallet with improved sychronization, becouse like we have seen some of You were having problems with that.
Stay tuned! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team

great news .

do something , let the market surprise.
Activity: 147
i'll buy more Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Guys, need an advise? Is it worth holding NAV?

Yes ofcourse, this because the price now is just to low for this coin. There are many thigns what will release soon, also this coin isn't so old, i would say wait a few months and see what will happen..

Anyway eveyrbody knows its stupid to sell now ( sure its ur own choice ) because NAV must still be started for reall.. Price now is nice, but just wait till dev's are finishing the projects.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
55585 but changes frequently

ok ill buy more NAV then

I'm just curious.......why does this info make you say that?

LOL cause i want to beat your score haha - nothing more

Hay, i cant connect to Poloniex from work anymore whats ups

According to one of their tweets it's an issue with the domain transfer. You should use to poloniex.org instead of poloniex.com if you're experiencing problems loading the site.
They already confirmed that poloniex.org has valid ssl certificate.
legendary
Activity: 1260

ok ill buy more NAV then

Hay, i cant connect to Poloniew from work anymore whats ups

HA..........duh lol:-)
legendary
Activity: 1050

ok ill buy more NAV then

Hay, i cant connect to Poloniex from work anymore whats ups
legendary

ok ill buy more NAV then

legendary

ok ill buy more NAV then
legendary
Activity: 339
NAV/BTC number 2 in fastest growing coin - Was interested in Network weight and staking . Mine is on 42000 whats yours
legendary
NAV/BTC number 2 in fastest growing coin - Was interested in Network weight and staking . Mine is on 42000 whats yours
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high

I guess you know that question requires a highly speculative answer?  One too that I think could never get an answer that will make you comfortable with your decision as you will get people and responses from both sides of the fence......also highly likely people will tell you the opposite of what they really believe in hopes of helping themselves or swaying you the wrong way.

There are obviously still a ton of supporters here who believe in the devs and soopy, there are also many who seek to cause problems and stir up crap with their fud and relentless attacks.  I think you just gotta ask yourself.....if you believe in the team behind this coin.

Having said that, I have been a supporter since the day it was announced soopy was taking the reigns and I have not sold a single coin since.  I personally don't know the rest of the dev team, my faith in NAV is strictly because I trust and believe in soopy.  Others I am sure support based on the promised technology that NAV will bring to crypto, there has been MUCH anticipation with the anon for example.

The best you can do man, is not to trust anyone's opinion with such a question but your own:-)

+1 Exactly - I would say NAV/ BTC is a young coin with lots of innovation in the works - so I would buy on low and stake in wallet

Perfect, thanks guys, i definitely support the coin and the community.

Activity: 504

I guess you know that question requires a highly speculative answer?  One too that I think could never get an answer that will make you comfortable with your decision as you will get people and responses from both sides of the fence......also highly likely people will tell you the opposite of what they really believe in hopes of helping themselves or swaying you the wrong way.

There are obviously still a ton of supporters here who believe in the devs and soopy, there are also many who seek to cause problems and stir up crap with their fud and relentless attacks.  I think you just gotta ask yourself.....if you believe in the team behind this coin.

Having said that, I have been a supporter since the day it was announced soopy was taking the reigns and I have not sold a single coin since.  I personally don't know the rest of the dev team, my faith in NAV is strictly because I trust and believe in soopy.  Others I am sure support based on the promised technology that NAV will bring to crypto, there has been MUCH anticipation with the anon for example.

The best you can do man, is not to trust anyone's opinion with such a question but your own:-)

+1 Exactly - I would say NAV/ BTC is a young coin with lots of innovation in the works - so I would buy on low and stake in wallet

Perfect, thanks guys, i definitely support the coin and the community.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 504
legendary
We are definitely getting anon testnet in 24 hours, stay tuned!!

NAV/BTC which birdie told you
legendary
We are definitely getting anon testnet in 24 hours, stay tuned!!

BOOM......the moment we have all been waiting for!
Jump to: