Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1120. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
When i open wallet, after 4 days starts staking?

the coins needs to be 4 days old. so if you start your wallet it's directly starts staking.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
When i open wallet, after 4 days starts staking?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Navajo number 1

guys i did some work by my own, because we all know the dev's are busy with the website, wallet etc..
http://www.navajocoin.com/
i think this will be the website, the domain is recently registered.

Believe me, the guys who know soopy will know the website will be polished (not poland Shocked) and sweet.

atm navajocoin is at the top3 at coinmarketcap as coin who is rising it highest in the last 24 hours.

did you registered the domain in february? Or do you think the team did it?  

Just searched. navajoco.in is also free Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
In honor of the Navajo Code Talkers during the WW2
Activity: 644
Navajo number 1

guys i did some work by my own, because we all know the dev's are busy with the website, wallet etc..
http://www.navajocoin.com/
i think this will be the website, the domain is recently registered.

Believe me, the guys who know soopy will know the website will be polished (not poland Shocked) and sweet.

atm navajocoin is at the top3 at coinmarketcap as coin who is rising it highest in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Navajo number 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you just come back, nothing out. Or save NAV
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Come on Soopy you said you are back on 24 hours a day working on this but it's been 12 hours since your post and still no indication of when testnet will be launched.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Dev makes 1 post and everyone jizzes in their pants.

Still no update on when Anon beta is starting, still no website, coin still not on Cryptsy.

Still in the same situation we've been in for the last 3 weeks.. waiting with no real answers.

Time to dump this coin while the prices are holding above 200 Sat.

obviously you are to lazy to read the thread

Dev quote 1

To start with There will be a short update to the current client addresses a few sync issues some people are facing at the moment.

You should expect that soon.

~SoopY~

Dev quote 2

I will post of our future plans , if you had sent a pm to me , I will answer them now.

~SoopY~

Also dump your NAV bro we want to buy them cheap. Go ahead do it now
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dev makes 1 post and everyone jizzes in their pants.

Still no update on when Anon beta is starting, still no website, coin still not on Cryptsy.

Still in the same situation we've been in for the last 3 weeks.. waiting with no real answers.

Time to dump this coin while the prices are holding above 200 Sat.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Looks like https://poloniex.com/ has some network issues today .
Bittrex is flowing again with NAV / BTC Gold!
Back on path to greatness...Glad your feeling better Soopy...
legendary
Looks like https://poloniex.com/ has some network issues today .
Bittrex is flowing again with NAV / BTC Gold!
legendary
Good Morning from Sydney. Awesome blue skys and the sun is shinning.
Its been a really bad flu season this winter but its warming up now.

NAV / BTC - See we all kept the faith, did not sell any coins , kept them staking in our wallets and not on the exchange. Just like we where asked to do. We bought og high and more and more on low and look today we are ripping the rewards.

The reward for patience. The reward for trusting soopy the Dev on his word .

Lets ALL put in buy orders at 0.00001 and bring this coin back to its true value of 0.00002 before the asshole who did the double spend . We will always remember what they did and you will be caught one day as karma will never let them get away with it

Welcome back soopy and NAV to the moon! Navajo is stronger then ever and will kick ass!

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Curious of this.  Isn't this what was required for a person to have that did the double spending attack a couple weeks ago?  Did I understand that it had to be someone who held over 50% fo the network?  How can there be 2 people with over 50% of the coins?  Probably misunderstanding something here, but thought I would ask.

no it doesnt' work like that... the numbers you see there on screenshot isn't really 55% of network like someone said.

What we are talking about is a share of more than 51% of the network weight,
a parameter that is constantly changing and represents the value of the sum of the individual stake multiplied by the degree of their "age",
present in all wallet that are currently open.

So it is not 51% of the static sum of all the coins generated so far (56M) , but the 51% of all mature
coins in wallet that are currently open.

This number is obviously much smaller than the first because at every moment in the world there are
some users who are off line, or they keep their wallets closed, or have a significant proportion of
coins at the exchage.

And this weakness of the network, in the presence of a single user relatively strong,
in certain conditions should already be sufficient to generate a burst of consecutive
blocks necessary to perform a double spend attack or other damage.
How the other hand, the screenshot shown by Rasco appears to confirm.

Explanation botched enough but hopefully understandable.

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I TOLD YOU ALL THAT SOOPY WOULD BE BACK!

he was gone?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your kind prayers while I was very ill and blessing me with good health and fast recovery , some people should understand that I will always fight for the right cause! Smiley

Anyhow this announcement is for everyone to know , to all well wishers of me as well as Navajo that I am back , re-energized and looking forward to start from where we left.

I'm back and here to stay! Smiley

To everyone who were not aware of the situation , after fixing the double - spend attacks and compensating all loses of the exchanges , I was terribly ill due to a viral flue and was hospitalized and taken reports everyday and had to take complete bed rest for the last few days - around 1 -  2 weeks time.

So there you go for everyone who prayed for my health and wished me fast recovery , thank you so very much , you guys will always be in my heart and wish you all the very best in everything you do. Smiley

To anyone who tried to gain advantage of the situation , well hope you benefited while I was away.

I will post of our future plans , if you had sent a pm to me , I will answer them now.

~SoopY~

Good to see you're better  Smiley
Don't push yourself and work too hard, we have all the time in the world.
Keep being awesome  Wink
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Rasco2010 can you check with the block explorer if you are presently in sync ?

The "generated but not accepted" block, usually will be generated again some time later, so you don't lose anything.

I get the error 'generated but not accepted' on an average of every 10-15 mined transaction when mining NAV and CRYPT does the same.. so I assumed it's normal for most if not all coins staking.

It's the same for me too. I get some rare "GnA" with many type of coin, in POS or in POW solo.

Imho, are the others blocks of Rasco which seem a little strange, too much fast and consecutive,
I'm worried he is staking in little fork, but maybe I'm wrong, this is why I asked him to check.

Curious of this.  Isn't this what was required for a person to have that did the double spending attack a couple weeks ago?  Did I understand that it had to be someone who held over 50% fo the network?  How can there be 2 people with over 50% of the coins?  Probably misunderstanding something here, but thought I would ask.

no it doesnt' work like that... the numbers you see there on screenshot isn't really 55% of network like someone said.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
I TOLD YOU ALL THAT SOOPY WOULD BE BACK!

Not sure what you're trying to say.  I've never seen any of your EXTRA LARGE posts Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260

Rasco2010 can you check with the block explorer if you are presently in sync ?

The "generated but not accepted" block, usually will be generated again some time later, so you don't lose anything.

I get the error 'generated but not accepted' on an average of every 10-15 mined transaction when mining NAV and CRYPT does the same.. so I assumed it's normal for most if not all coins staking.

It's the same for me too. I get some rare "GnA" with many type of coin, in POS or in POW solo.

Imho, are the others blocks of Rasco which seem a little strange, too much fast and consecutive,
I'm worried he is staking in little fork, but maybe I'm wrong, this is why I asked him to check.

Jump to: