Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1123. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Has Big Vern given any indication as to when NAV will be up again on Crypsy?

i think big vern has talked with soopy, and what i THINK is that nav will be there when the new wallet is released Cheesy:D:D

do it good or do it not. i think we go for the good thing. Cheesy
When will the website be ready?

for what i know they are busy with it right now, a few things need to get a finishing touch..

As far as I know, the website is already done..

Wink
it's sort of done, but i think when u have a website on ur pc, u dont have it online right? u need a domain, a host etc?
i  am talking about the finishing touch
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Has Big Vern given any indication as to when NAV will be up again on Crypsy?
Activity: 896
Merit: 504

for what i know they are busy with it right now, a few things need to get a finishing touch..

As far as I know, the website is already done..
Just swallowed the 800 Lets see how she does now, although I hope the rest of my order goes through before the rise

There is no support at these levels yet.

Yeh, the only one @800 is my remaining 0.5BTC of the order. It should move up though as people see the volume rising on BIT.....hopefully.

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Just swallowed the 800 Lets see how she does now, although I hope the rest of my order goes through before the rise

There is no support at these levels yet.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

1 BTC to 1000 sat
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
And this man on 800 sat. When he awoke would be very  Angry!  

I guess that today we wont leave a lot of "democration" for the USA folks Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
And this man on 800 sat. When he awoke would be very  Angry
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Slowly consumption of 800 sat. wall Smiley Give us more!
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
rasco2010,

I believe that error is normal for all staking coins.. i think it means like you're late to that block or something like that.

What surprise me is not the generated but not accepted block, but the large number of block generated, one after another,  practically consecutive.

This is not what was to be avoided to resist to a 51% attack ?

Rasco2010 can you check with the block explorer if you are presently in sync ?

The "generated but not accepted" block, usually will be generated again some time later, so you don't lose anything.

PS:
Welcome back SoopY
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
rasco2010,

I believe that error is normal for all staking coins.. i think it means like you're late to that block or something like that.

I would like to know if this problem can be solved.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
lol @ the people who dumped for 500 and even lower, retards
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
come on guys this is not funny anymore, bittrex is so slow with confirming... before all is confirmed and changed to bitcoin the price is 1k euro for 1 nav coin...

+1000  Cheesy
come on guys this is not funny anymore, bittrex is so slow with confirming... before all is confirmed and changed to bitcoin->navajo coin the price is 1k euro for 1 nav coin...
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
rasco2010,

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
To start with There will be a short update to the current client addresses a few sync issues some people are facing at the moment. Smiley

You should expect that soon.

~SoopY~

Hi SoopY,

Can you explain me why some coins are conflicted?

@Soopy

Could you check this before launch a new wallet update?

Thanks.
Jump to: