Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1122. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

I'm worried he is staking in little fork, but maybe I'm wrong, this is why I asked him to check.

WoW!! Your weight is th 55%  of the entire network. Amazing!

Seem really its the first time I meet a whale. ^__^

Please Rasco, don't buy anymore. Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your kind prayers while I was very ill and blessing me with good health and fast recovery , some people should understand that I will always fight for the right cause! Smiley

Anyhow this announcement is for everyone to know , to all well wishers of me as well as Navajo that I am back , re-energized and looking forward to start from where we left.

I'm back and here to stay! Smiley

To everyone who were not aware of the situation , after fixing the double - spend attacks and compensating all loses of the exchanges , I was terribly ill due to a viral flue and was hospitalized and taken reports everyday and had to take complete bed rest for the last few days - around 1 -  2 weeks time.

So there you go for everyone who prayed for my health and wished me fast recovery , thank you so very much , you guys will always be in my heart and wish you all the very best in everything you do. Smiley

To anyone who tried to gain advantage of the situation , well hope you benefited while I was away.

I will post of our future plans , if you had sent a pm to me , I will answer them now.

~SoopY~

because ppl get crazy and we are 5 pages further in a few hours
whats with the hype?   was there any news

yeah read back Cheesy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
whats with the hype?   was there any news
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
C'mon soopy we need one update to push forward, we're ready to take off
klopt, right. what we've seen after the 51% attack was good for convidence.

you are dutch? as "klopt" is dutch so that made me curious Smiley

klopt is dutch yes.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Rasco2010 can you check with the block explorer if you are presently in sync ?

The "generated but not accepted" block, usually will be generated again some time later, so you don't lose anything.

I get the error 'generated but not accepted' on an average of every 10-15 mined transaction when mining NAV and CRYPT does the same.. so I assumed it's normal for most if not all coins staking.

It's the same for me too. I get some rare "GnA" with many type of coin, in POS or in POW solo.

Imho, are the others blocks of Rasco which seem a little strange, too much fast and consecutive,
I'm worried he is staking in little fork, but maybe I'm wrong, this is why I asked him to check.

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

The "generated but not accepted" block, usually will be generated again some time later, so you don't lose anything.

I get the error 'generated but not accepted' on an average of every 10-15 mined transaction when mining NAV and CRYPT does the same.. so I assumed it's normal for most if not all coins staking.

It's the same for me too. I get some rare "GnA" with many type of coin, in POS or in POW solo.

Imho, are the others blocks of Rasco which seem a little strange, too much fast and consecutive,
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
klopt, right. what we've seen after the 51% attack was good for convidence.

you are dutch? as "klopt" is dutch so that made me curious Smiley
buy low, sell high
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Wow, I just checked after what felt like half an eternity to see if Cryptsy got their shit together and enabled the NAV/BTC market on their pages... still nope. LOL

After the new wallet is released, I'm sure it'll happen Smiley
Well, I surely hope so!

On the page for the wallet on Crypsy, it says, 'Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete'. Maybe BV is still awaiting the new wallet?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow, I just checked after what felt like half an eternity to see if Cryptsy got their shit together and enabled the NAV/BTC market on their pages... still nope. LOL

Well, I surely hope so!
buy low, sell high

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
rasco2010,

I believe that error is normal for all staking coins.. i think it means like you're late to that block or something like that.

What surprise me is not the generated but not accepted block, but the large number of block generated, one after another,  practically consecutive.

This is not what was to be avoided to resist to a 51% attack ?

PS:
Welcome back SoopY

Is poloniex down for everyone?  Or is it just me?  Can't get at my BTC Sad

They are having DNS issues on their .com site and the .org also points to Poloniex.com. Hit them up in the IRC channel and they can help you out.

Via the IRC channel for #Poloniex

Code:
 poloniex.org - there does not work https - Error of certificate.
<@GeezUp> no, not usually in the irc.. been a mod for a few months now
<@GeezUp> nonik101 no https
<@GeezUp> poloniex.org/exchange/btc_adn
I hope it uses https after login
otherwise you guys have a major security issue on your hands lol
at* login
<@GeezUp> should have the regular addy back up soon
<@GeezUp> just a dns issue
I will wait for my lovely com... :-)
* qumatru (~qumatru@unaffiliated/qumatru) has joined #poloniex
* Bitcoin_Mafia ([email protected]) has joined #poloniex
Polo down?
.org
:-)
<@GeezUp> Bitcoin_Mafia poloniex.org
* nonik101 (5ab3a106@gateway/web/freenode/ip.90.179.161.6) Quit (Quit: Page closed)
the trollbox is not auto updating. is that because we are on .org?
.org is showing as not secure.
<@GeezUp> yeah no autoscroll
what's wrong w/ the .com?
<@GeezUp> .org is pointing to the same server
<@GeezUp> we are having a dns issue with .com
<@GeezUp> have to manually refresh for trollbox updates
<@GeezUp> poloniex.org is completely secure
buy low, sell high
Is poloniex down for everyone?  Or is it just me?  Can't get at my BTC Sad
Has Big Vern given any indication as to when NAV will be up again on Crypsy?

i think big vern has talked with soopy, and what i THINK is that nav will be there when the new wallet is released Cheesy:D:D

do it good or do it not. i think we go for the good thing. Cheesy

Ah, thanks.
Jump to: