Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1119. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are definitely getting anon testnet in 24 hours, stay tuned!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
where is actually wallet for windows, my downloaded from 1st page stopped synchro on 5,93%, 54 days before and dont want go more.

devs,   where aru you? 
Hello!
We added the link with instructions to the wallet section in the opening post. Hopefully You will find everything You need there. If You need some help, let us know Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team

now dev is online and the people are ssst haha, like mom and dad are back at home Cheesy

progress going well guys?
Yes, it's going well Smiley Soopy is currently preparing updated wallet with improved sychronization, becouse like we have seen some of You were having problems with that.
Stay tuned! Wink

Cool! This needs to be done first.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Lets wait.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
where is actually wallet for windows, my downloaded from 1st page stopped synchro on 5,93%, 54 days before and dont want go more.

devs,   where aru you? 
Hello!
We added the link with instructions to the wallet section in the opening post. Hopefully You will find everything You need there. If You need some help, let us know Wink

now dev is online and the people are ssst haha, like mom and dad are back at home Cheesy

Yes, it's going well Smiley Soopy is currently preparing updated wallet with improved sychronization, becouse like we have seen some of You were having problems with that.
Stay tuned! Wink
Activity: 644

devs,   where aru you? 
Hello!

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

devs,   where aru you? 
Hello!
Activity: 882
working thx for links
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
it's been 12hrs no dev AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

selll selll sellll

Angry   Come on people!
If soopy want to be online for 24h on bitcointalk, then who does the work on the anon and upcoming features?! patience is key of success in cryptoworld
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
it's been 12hrs no dev AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

selll selll sellll

Angry   Come on people!

devs,   where aru you? 

For what i know 1 dev is busy with the website to finish, and other is busy with the wallet

Why u need them?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
This is for the noob investor who repeatedly keeps asking for a timeline
Today is the 30th July

Wallets are staking and mining coins very well. As far as I can see there are 0 issues but awesome buy price

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/

my coins in  cryptsy (https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252) .
why always show ''Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete.'' when open cryptsy website  ?

try and try ,SYNC always stop on 11491.I am a new people,first time to touch NVA. Normally,build a wallet ,I just need download wallet.zip and unzip ,then start it .

yes you need to download the blockchain - you asked a few pages back

so the wallet isn't easy and simple. build wallet , need to do more . maybe has some bug.

if new  ;Dguys touch NVA, he don't know anything,he want to build wallet, how to do?what he think?

Why you dont look at google and write: sync problems with wallet?
If people are new to NAV i think u mean nav and not NVA? they got 0 problems..

I tested this wallet like i am new to nav, i deleted all except my wallet.dat in the roaming folder. also i synced without blockchain, all works...
If u dont want to wait for the sync what can take long, u can put the blockchain folder in your summercoinv2 folder, u can find that in data-roaming..
This is the way for ALL coins, not only nav. eveyrcoin.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
in XXX, you can't open google.and can't download block chain.

"I tested this wallet like i am new to nav, i deleted all except my wallet.dat in the roaming folder. also i synced without blockchain, all works..."   i had to do, but still stop on 11491.on 11491 , wait 2day, still stop on 11491,still need wait?.now i want to say fuck.....

btc doge x11 wallet sync very good .

!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 72

devs,   where aru you? 
BBZ
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Follow this post : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791

Also download zipped blockchain with link from that post.

Worked for me yesterday for win wallet with no troubles. (With some troubles with blockchain i also made linux client to work).
Activity: 882
Activity: 194
Soopy here:

Navajo at #2 @coinmarketcap.com as fastest rising.

I'm nervous about the news, want to see the website live and the wallet Cheesy happy they are working on it now

wow thats great news

yeah but my advise is to buy now its still low
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I'm nervous about the news, want to see the website live and the wallet Cheesy happy they are working on it now
I'm waiting patiently that's for sure!  Cheesy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
When i open wallet, after 4 days starts staking?

the coins needs to be 4 days old. so if you start your wallet it's directly starts staking.

Not really!
The MAX age is 1 day, and the MIN pos age is 2 hours, and first year POS is 15%!
This means that you have mature coins after 2 hours! (if I understand correctly)
                                                                                           read page 77
Navajo number 1

guys i did some work by my own, because we all know the dev's are busy with the website, wallet etc..
http://www.navajocoin.com/
i think this will be the website, the domain is recently registered.

Believe me, the guys who know soopy will know the website will be polished (not poland Shocked) and sweet.

atm navajocoin is at the top3 at coinmarketcap as coin who is rising it highest in the last 24 hours.

did you registered the domain in february? Or do you think the team did it?  

Just searched. navajoco.in is also free Smiley

i did not register anything, navajocoin.com is just registered for what the page show. I guess our dev team did that
Jump to: