Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1126. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
2 BTC to 700 sats. This is getting CRAZY!!!

1500 sats today ? Cheesy

Waittttt, why btc transfers take so long... If anon come, NAV will easy go above 10k.

hurry up only 0.5 btc left to 700

cool got another 100k from 500 - 600 stats ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Anyway how is the progress going soopy with the nav tech? all works fine and well?
Ur walking against some issues or everything is working like u want??

Can't wait to see more about it Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

1500 sats today ? Cheesy

Waittttt, why btc transfers take so long... If anon come, NAV will easy go above 10k.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

1500 sats today ? Cheesy
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
AWESOME NEWS!

WELCOME BACK SoopY!

the focked up thing is, i disable all options to remote with my pc at home, i'm at my office now 30 km away,,, i cant get into my other wallets...
i just sold more cloak and buy nav.. i want to sell more other coins so i can buy more nav:(

in 2 hours i'm home and i will get some more buy orders Cheesy:D:D

only thing we need now is the progrsss from soopyyyy
Activity: 224
Welcome back Soopy, great you are fully recover now. There was big group who still believed in NAV during this crisis. Give us what you promised before and you will be a true hero!

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
To start with There will be a short update to the current client addresses a few sync issues some people are facing at the moment. Smiley

You should expect that soon.

~SoopY~

NICE to see U back and healthy Smiley
You shouldn't work 24 hours per day, 20 is enough I think (just joking Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Good to see You buddy Cheesy

So lets start

Glad you feeling better brother!!

Thank you very much my brothers , now I can work minimum 24 hours a day! Cheesy

NO NO NO.......we don't need another sick soopy!!  You take your breaks man, I am sure your doctor will agree mister!!
Activity: 504
Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your kind prayers while I was very ill and blessing me with good health and fast recovery , some people should understand that I will always fight for the right cause! Smiley

Anyhow this announcement is for everyone to know , to all well wishers of me as well as Navajo that I am back , re-energized and looking forward to start from where we left.

I'm back and here to stay! Smiley

To everyone who were not aware of the situation , after fixing the double - spend attacks and compensating all loses of the exchanges , I was terribly ill due to a viral flue and was hospitalized and taken reports everyday and had to take complete bed rest for the last few days - around 1 -  2 weeks time.

So there you go for everyone who prayed for my health and wished me fast recovery , thank you so very much , you guys will always be in my heart and wish you all the very best in everything you do. Smiley

To anyone who tried to gain advantage of the situation , well hope you benefited while I was away.

I will post of our future plans , if you had sent a pm to me , I will answer them now.

~SoopY~

Welcome back Mate!
To start with There will be a short update to the current client addresses a few sync issues some people are facing at the moment. Smiley

~SoopY~

Soopy dude, i missed u men, i tought u left us behind!!!

Can't wait to see the progress, i'm happy i hold all my coins staking in the wallet!!!

U made my day bro really, i dont care i'm at work now anymore, u made my day!!

Again i can't wait to see the progress u will gonna make:D great to see u again, happy ur back.!!!!

Edit: fak bittrex is slow i want to buy moreeeee
I am sorry for unaware people who left sell orders. I knew it is a stupid idea because price won't go above 500 sat without Soopy post and if Soopy post, price would go much higher Smiley
Activity: 560
Welcome back and good to hear you're in better health!

Volume doubled when Soopy came online. Think that says it all.

0.6876    0.6876    

"Houston, we have lift off"

Lol, price doubled in 10 minutes just upon his confirmed return. Not really a double though, just a correction. Trading in the 300-500 was just stupid low. Now imagine when they give some announcements about Navajo beta/mainnet
Yeah, patient people will be rewarded Smiley Where all FUDers now? Few words from Soopy and almost 1mln Navajo bought. I am scared when I think what will be when anon came!

0.6876    0.6876    

"Houston, we have lift off"
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Good to see You buddy Cheesy

So lets start

Glad you feeling better brother!!

Thank you very much my brothers , now I can work minimum 24 hours a day! Cheesy
Activity: 560
Jump to: