Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1127. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Glad you feeling better brother!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your kind prayers while I was very ill and blessing me with good health and fast recovery , some people should understand that I will always fight for the right cause! Smiley

Anyhow this announcement is for everyone to know , to all well wishers of me as well as Navajo that I am back , re-energized and looking forward to start from where we left.

I'm back and here to stay! Smiley

To everyone who were not aware of the situation , after fixing the double - spend attacks and compensating all loses of the exchanges , I was terribly ill due to a viral flue and was hospitalized and taken reports everyday and had to take complete bed rest for the last few days - around 1 -  2 weeks time.

So there you go for everyone who prayed for my health and wished me fast recovery , thank you so very much , you guys will always be in my heart and wish you all the very best in everything you do. Smiley

To anyone who tried to gain advantage of the situation , well hope you benefited while I was away.

I will post of our future plans , if you had sent a pm to me , I will answer them now.

~SoopY~

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
FCK ME Sooooooooooooooooooooooopy is online:D
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yeap saw that, small pump or someone got info from god.

anon launch later today?  Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
soopy online Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yeap saw that, small pump or someone got info from god.
Someone suddenly bought all the NAV up to almost 400 sats Shocked
Activity: 72
This is for the noob investor who repeatedly keeps asking for a timeline
Today is the 30th July

Wallets are staking and mining coins very well. As far as I can see there are 0 issues but awesome buy price

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/

my coins in  cryptsy (https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252) .
why always show ''Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete.'' when open cryptsy website  ?

try and try ,SYNC always stop on 11491.I am a new people,first time to touch NVA. Normally,build a wallet ,I just need download wallet.zip and unzip ,then start it .

yes you need to download the blockchain - you asked a few pages back

so the wallet isn't easy and simple. build wallet , need to do more . maybe has some bug.

if new  ;Dguys touch NVA, he don't know anything,he want to build wallet, how to do?what he think?

Why you dont look at google and write: sync problems with wallet?
If people are new to NAV i think u mean nav and not NVA? they got 0 problems..

I tested this wallet like i am new to nav, i deleted all except my wallet.dat in the roaming folder. also i synced without blockchain, all works...
If u dont want to wait for the sync what can take long, u can put the blockchain folder in your summercoinv2 folder, u can find that in data-roaming..
This is the way for ALL coins, not only nav. eveyrcoin.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
in XXX, you can't open google.and can't download block chain.

"I tested this wallet like i am new to nav, i deleted all except my wallet.dat in the roaming folder. also i synced without blockchain, all works..."   i had to do, but still stop on 11491.on 11491 , wait 2day, still stop on 11491,still need wait?.now i want to say fuck.....

btc doge x11 wallet sync very good .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Today is the 30th July

Wallets are staking and mining coins very well. As far as I can see there are 0 issues but awesome buy price

why always show ''Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete.'' when open cryptsy website  ?

try and try ,SYNC always stop on 11491.I am a new people,first time to touch NVA. Normally,build a wallet ,I just need download wallet.zip and unzip ,then start it .

so the wallet isn't easy and simple. build wallet , need to do more . maybe has some bug.

if new guys touch NVA, he don't know anything,he want to build wallet, how to do?what he think?

Why you dont look at google and write: sync problems with wallet?
If people are new to NAV i think u mean nav and not NVA? they got 0 problems..

I tested this wallet like i am new to nav, i deleted all except my wallet.dat in the roaming folder. also i synced without blockchain, all works...
If u dont want to wait for the sync what can take long, u can put the blockchain folder in your summercoinv2 folder, u can find that in data-roaming..
This is the way for ALL coins, not only nav. eveyrcoin.
Activity: 72
Today is the 30th July

if new guys touch NVA, he don't know anything,he want to build wallet, how to do?what he think?
Activity: 112
We are scattered! This is a hoax, don't hope in embrace what. The cheater too much when he bought a lesson.
I have been very patient with this coin, gonna give it another week then I'm out. If testnet isn't out in the next 7 days then that is a joke really, I can understand the dev wanting cheap coins but with the price down to 200-400 sats that is already pretty cheap so there is a small chance something not right is going on here. Either dev is seriously ill or something more sinister.

If I sell I will be taking a massive loss, and honestly that is the only reason why the price isn't crashing to the floor right now, people not wanting to take a loss. But confidence wise this coin is going on 100 sats territory. I'm not fudding these are just the facts, I'm all in on nav now and one other coin, have no BTC so makes no sense for me to fud. Things are really bad right now. A week ago I would have given soopy benefit of the doubt and had some nice exchanges on this thread with him.

But this is too much, if he was just having the flu he should be well enough by now to launch testnet. Something going on!
Activity: 560
Ill add a few more questions.

Why havn't you logged in since he 23rd? Hope you're doing ok.
Also you're profile says Dev of SherlockCoin and your signature has nothing about NAV, but a lot about resurrecting some other coins Huh ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soopy452000-158610
legendary
Activity: 1050
OK ill ask then .

Soopy are you working on the coding YES or NO bro . Answer this and lets move on.

Next question how long will it take . Its being asked for a couple of pages now
Activity: 560
I just find it strange that Soopy gave a lot of updates before, when it was stil SUM2. He also attacked any FUD with such tenacity and passion, almost going overboard at times. And now he just turned into a mute? Not even a "Hi, I am still here."

And I also agree with what was said above. Beta testing was supposed to start weeks ago. If it is delayed for any reason, why not notify the community, instead of create uncertainty in the community by keeping quiet. Did the whale cartel strike again?
Activity: 644

It actually makes perfect sense. How would you like to be asked the same questions 10 times a day... everyday, even after you've answered them??
There's no point for soopy to post here while work is still in progress. Genuine NAV supporters will go through the trouble of sending a PM if they need any info. Soopy will only post in this thread when he has an update that's ready to be downloaded/used by everyone because that's what you want anyway, you don't want him to post that he's working on the project.
The thing is as soon as he answers a question in this thread, you immediately have 10 trolls gnawing at his answer/statement, twisting his words to mean something else and spreading FUD.

Exactly everyday same questions - and the rebranding date for NAV is only 7th July.
People got scared hard when they bought at high price and then double spend accured. What can you do .
Other then that everthing was going awesome.

Dude its not about the double spend, everybody knows that.
When a coin dev promise something he must make that reall, and if he dont have enough time to completed it before that time, he should share that information and give the reason for it
If u got brains you would also know that if the beta test should be ready 2-3 weeks ago, the final should also be ready now. But the beta test is not even started, we didnt even hear about it anymore.
The lack of the dev(s) are scaring people away, not that double spend what should be fixed.

The reason why people put money on this coin was about that sort of navajo tech, since the first timeline (beta test) is broke and we heard nothing anymore about it, people think: a just a other scammer with nice words but no proofs, no work progress no nothing, just a simple ordinairy coin ( because that's what it is right now, nothing more then all others )
And this is also the reason why everybody are selling it, broken promises, no proofs, no work progress showed.

I dont say they are scamming us, because if i was sure about it i would also sell it, i keep the trust. But i can imagine verry well why other people are thinking that the nav ''team'' are scamming.
This would not be the first and last coin what make fake promises.
And that's the reason why people are selling, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DOUBLE SPEND WHAT IS FIXED
legendary
Activity: 1050
This makes no sense, I too have been a supporter for a while, since soopy got involved.  Why on earth would you guys be requesting people get their answers via PM?  Shouldn't the community be updated as a whole.  To expect updates in this thread from the devs is not unreasonable at all!  This coin has taken quite a beating here in recent weeks and this justifies more info and updates from the devs on this thread where ALL investors and community can get them.

Fud should not be a reason to not keep your community informed of what is going on, this has been requested MANY times from MANY people.  The communication and updates being given are not enough and personally I think it hurts us all much more that we are being asked to inquire via PM.  You have stated time is part of your reasoning for not giving more updates in the thread, bro.......it would take MUCH more of your time to respond to multiple PMs!!

It's ridiculous how much simple updates or no updates from a dev team influences coin values, people are getting extremely frustrated in the "no updates" and its effect on the value of our holdings.  This is simply not fair to your community who as all but begged you guys to keep us informed of what is going on!!  It is not much to ask for a daily and quick update to the community......stop answering individual PMs and post this information here and we will all be happy campers!!

It actually makes perfect sense. How would you like to be asked the same questions 10 times a day... everyday, even after you've answered them??
There's no point for soopy to post here while work is still in progress. Genuine NAV supporters will go through the trouble of sending a PM if they need any info. Soopy will only post in this thread when he has an update that's ready to be downloaded/used by everyone because that's what you want anyway, you don't want him to post that he's working on the project.
The thing is as soon as he answers a question in this thread, you immediately have 10 trolls gnawing at his answer/statement, twisting his words to mean something else and spreading FUD.

Exactly everyday same questions - and the rebranding date for NAV is only 7th July.
People got scared hard when they bought at high price and then double spend accured. What can you do .
Other then that everthing was going awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Today is the 30th July

Navajo Coin became the official name on July 7, 2014 and is a rebrand of SummerCoinv2.

Sum2Dev is at least responding
People get sick

Blabla nothing is wrong in asking for a timeline or status, because there has been a timeline, which said beta is starting in two days. Then the attack came. But if coding was nearly finished you should be able to say something about how long you need for first tests and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
This makes no sense, I too have been a supporter for a while, since soopy got involved.  Why on earth would you guys be requesting people get their answers via PM?  Shouldn't the community be updated as a whole.  To expect updates in this thread from the devs is not unreasonable at all!  This coin has taken quite a beating here in recent weeks and this justifies more info and updates from the devs on this thread where ALL investors and community can get them.

Fud should not be a reason to not keep your community informed of what is going on, this has been requested MANY times from MANY people.  The communication and updates being given are not enough and personally I think it hurts us all much more that we are being asked to inquire via PM.  You have stated time is part of your reasoning for not giving more updates in the thread, bro.......it would take MUCH more of your time to respond to multiple PMs!!

It's ridiculous how much simple updates or no updates from a dev team influences coin values, people are getting extremely frustrated in the "no updates" and its effect on the value of our holdings.  This is simply not fair to your community who as all but begged you guys to keep us informed of what is going on!!  It is not much to ask for a daily and quick update to the community......stop answering individual PMs and post this information here and we will all be happy campers!!

Jump to: