Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1130. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You it's bad when even the chap with the huge text is silent!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What's up NAV community?    Cheesy
Prices fall and FUDers are gone.  Roll Eyes
When touching 500-600 they will return!

i think why 90% is gone is because of this:
91  Navajo Navajo  $ 113,202  $ 0.001987   56,982,947 NAV  *  $ 2,598  -18.19 %
 it was at place 49 3 weeks ago when the devs where active, since they don't do anything anymore here we are on place 91 xd and everyday it get more worse.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What's up NAV community?    Cheesy
Prices fall and FUDers are gone.  Roll Eyes
When touching 500-600 they will return!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Gone for a few days, was hoping things would have improved here but seems like we are worse.

I call bullshit!

can you send your coins here to the bullshit fund sQHkqUCBqJNU5qR6tnVKSvTWToUYwGEdrx

hahah, funny guy alert:-)  didn't say I was giving up on NAV!!  I call bullshit cause the price has tanked and I don't have any damn BTC to buy more up:-(

I think you still have a couple more days at this price, but you never no . Can go up at any time with big annoucement
legendary
Activity: 1260
Gone for a few days, was hoping things would have improved here but seems like we are worse.

I call bullshit!

can you send your coins here to the bullshit fund sQHkqUCBqJNU5qR6tnVKSvTWToUYwGEdrx

hahah, funny guy alert:-)  didn't say I was giving up on NAV!!  I call bullshit cause the price has tanked and I don't have any damn BTC to buy more up:-(
legendary

I call bullshit!

legendary
Activity: 1260

I call bullshit!
Activity: 644
IMMEDIATE UPDATE - MADATORY 2 - FIXES SYNC ISSUES AND STAKING ISSUES - REPLACE THE CRASHING CLIENT!

Q:SYNC stop on 11491

must need download blockchain(step 5) ?
what is it ( step 4) ?

about update :
I had finished 1 2 3 of the update item (page .63).
1.  download the last wallet (NavajoCoin version  v2.0.0.0-UT-ZAH) .
2.  delete the roaming folder.
3. I had  'Create a text file and call it summercoinv2.conf . Open it and paste the following: ' and put it to roaming folder .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as  I am a new people , how am I build a wallet ? I just need to :  download last wallet and start it ?
or need follow 1 2 3 4 5 6 and  download blockchain too?

just perform all the steps. download the wallet first and follow all the steps ( if you don't download the blockchain u must wait till its synced from begin till now ( begin is when the coin is released ) ). i advise to download the blockchain and put that in the roaming folder from summercoinv2 so the sync wont take long
legendary
^^^^ why are you quoting something from almost 2 weeks ago?

the above is for nousernamesleft
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
IMMEDIATE UPDATE - MADATORY 2 - FIXES SYNC ISSUES AND STAKING ISSUES - REPLACE THE CRASHING CLIENT!

The client has been updated. During the update, we have generated 2.6 million coins to compensate for 937k NAVs lost by bittrex and 1643685 NAVs lost by Bter due to double spend attacks that we believe were done by the same person as they were performed during the same time. We will send each exchange their lost coins and get withdrawals and deposits running. We have reduced first year POS to 15% to compensate for this inflationary increase; sort of taxing the new stakers.

We have identified a major security loophol in our first POS settings. The unlimited MAX age allowed for a limit towards infinity of coin age accumulation and thus increased ability to perform an attack with a much les significant amount of coin. We have changed that to 1 day. We have also changed MIN pos age to 2 hours. We also need you to take coins out of exchanges and start helping the network by staking. Those who do not stake are now penalised by the inflationary model of POS where as to before unlimited stake age meant that you would not have lost anything as long as you one day staked. Now if you do not stake for a day, you lose the respective percent of value per year.

Steps to reincorporate into the Navajo network:

Backup your wallet.dat before performing any action

1. Download the new windows wallet linked below or use the updated github to compile if using linux

2. Delete everything from the APPDATA folder (for windows:  C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2)  except for wallet.dat
3. Create a text file and call it summercoinv2.conf . Open it and paste the following:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44444
port=44440
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz

4. Steps beyond this are optional but you can perform them to speed up synchronisation. If you do not want, you can simply start the new client.

5. Download the blockchain and paste it in the roaming folder.

6. Start the client and let it sync

Please Stake & Leave your Wallets open for other nodes/wallets to sync

+1

must need download blockchain(step 5) ?
what is it ( step 4) ?

about update :
1.  download the last wallet (NavajoCoin version  v2.0.0.0-UT-ZAH) .
2.  delete the roaming folder.
3. I had  'Create a text file and call it summercoinv2.conf . Open it and paste the following: ' and put it to roaming folder .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as  I am a new people , how am I build a wallet ? I just need to :  download last wallet and start it ?
or need follow 1 2 3 4 5 6 and  download blockchain too?

Activity: 560
^^^^ why are you quoting something from almost 2 weeks ago?
legendary
also paste you conf file here

I can't believe I have to explain to you that following the directions means following ALL the directions.

If you can finally grasp that, then maybe you can move on with us to the important issue....helping figure out what all the people with problems have in common.

did you try repair-wallet command - ill try to find the page the link is on - also i write a beter instructions on past pages ill try to find it
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
did you use the blockchain.zip you have not mentioned this once - if you dont the sync will stop

and the wallet works prefectly .

Write down the steps you do
[/quote]

SYNC stop on 11491

about update :
1.  download the last wallet (NavajoCoin version  v2.0.0.0-UT-ZAH) .
2.  delete the roaming folder.
3. I had  'Create a text file and call it summercoinv2.conf . Open it and paste the following: ' and put it to roaming folder .

--------------------------------------------------------

Steps to reincorporate into the Navajo network: Backup your wallet.dat before performing any action
1. Download the new windows wallet linked below or use the updated github to compile if using linux
2. Delete everything from the APPDATA folder (for windows:  C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2)  except for wallet.dat
3. Create a text file and call it summercoinv2.conf . Open it and paste the following:  
4. Steps beyond this are optional but you can perform them to speed up synchronisation. If you do not want, you can simply start the new client.
5. Download the blockchain and paste it in the roaming folder.
6. Start the client and let it syncPlease Stake & Leave your Wallets open for other nodes/wallets to sync

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

I can't believe I have to explain to you that following the directions means following ALL the directions.

If you can finally grasp that, then maybe you can move on with us to the important issue....helping figure out what all the people with problems have in common.
buy low, sell high

I followed the instructions step by step at least a half dozen times. There is obviously a bug. There are numerous people who have come forward with the same problem. 

So actually....NO.....the wallet doesn't always work perfectly.

So far everyone I have seen post is using the windows wallet.  Not sure if that's relevant, but at least I'm paying attention.

did you use the blockchain.zip you have not mentioned this once - if you dont the sync will stop

Downloading the blockchain is in the instructions, yes?  Then it would be safe to assume the blockchain was downloaded if I said I followed the instructions.
legendary
legendary

I followed the instructions step by step at least a half dozen times. There is obviously a bug. There are numerous people who have come forward with the same problem. 

So far everyone I have seen post is using the windows wallet.  Not sure if that's relevant, but at least I'm paying attention.

buy low, sell high

I had to use the blockchain.zip.  Once I had that installed, it synced up almost immediately.

If I hear that one more time, I'm gonna go crazy.  Been there.  Done that.  Didn't work.  And I'm not the only one!!
Activity: 225

I had to use the blockchain.zip.  Once I had that installed, it synced up almost immediately.
buy low, sell high

Jump to: