Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1129. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Maybe he is still sick but not info about this is annoing.
I think info about sickness Dev make less damage on price coin than not replies on forum when only Sum2dev replies "all ok".
Prices drop because not any responds directly from Soopy. I dont want read sum2dev "all ok" and watch price 300 s. I can handle with one post Soopy with "I am very sick to much work give me some time".
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to apologize over our delays in withdraws recently at chunkypools. We had an unfortunate issue with our wallet not recognizing the correct total balance, along with a manual error I made personally. We've now fixed the issue and regular payouts and withdraws have now resumed on the nav pool.

Thanks again for your patience, and we hope to see you back on the NAV pool at chunkypools.com/sum

Best regards,

Chris
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Maybe soopy took a vacay. I know I would Cheesy

Holding and hoping for some miracle.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Latest tweet is from 17th of July... please give us some good news!

Don't let this coin die!
l don't get it..dev have just to say hello..i'm well ..soon..don't worry..

something is wrong here!

I hate to admit it but I too cannot see the point of this silence.

He must have not contacted anyone for a week or the rest of the team would have certainly at least verified that everything is still good.
But everyone seems to avoid saying anything concrete

I hope he is just fed up with all the crap on the forums. That's the best case scenario I can think of anyway
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
dummdidumm
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Don't let this coin die!
l don't get it..dev have just to say hello..i'm well ..soon..don't worry..

something is wrong here!
Activity: 70
That will really be interesting. I´m still holding und selling some NAV. Good daytrade and also a good opportunity to load some more for free.  Cool
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Haha still here. Holding and waiting for news (which I'm sure will come soon)

Glad to read you again. Smiley

To avoid further problems, until the next news will come out, hold everything, but the breath. Wink

me too . stop on 11491.

Thank You for information. We will check this problem.
Kind Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team

This problem is already noted from many persons, identified and described nine day ago in the forum,
and a PM was sent to the Dev with more description and thing to do to solve.
(No reply so far)

Seen you are in the role of give announcements and communications, would be so kindle to give us
all the data regarding the two double spend attack ?

We have some data for the attack at Bittrex which is leaked in some message, but nothing regarding those at BTER.

Last question,  who is responsible for updating the website and Open Page?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Haha still here. Holding and waiting for news (which I'm sure will come soon)
Wink i think it will be best to stay away here for some time, it is for sure not my strength to wait for someone
[cut]

Did you fear some desease ?  Grin

Regarding this, recently  I' haven't read any message from Cienki7 by many day.

Usually he was very active.... I'm a little worried for him.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Don't let this coin die!
Activity: 73
Rrrrr  Cheesy

some good news  Grin
thx chunkypools have my navs Smiley

better then nothing  Kiss

Yeah I have a prob with chunkypools too

It keeps saying that I am over the limit please initiate a transfer" (which I did and nothing happened) and then when I go to do it again it says I cant because I already have a pending transaction   Huh

Well looks they have some probs there, but just write an email to the support, wait (2-3 days for me) and it will work again. I had a automatic treshold setted and additionally as it not worked i made a manual transfer which also not worked but it showed me too as "pending transaction", aehmm just write an email to chunky  Wink

Lol did all that - but just checked the wallet and they sent it today so all good  Grin
Activity: 171
 Wink i think it will be best to stay away here for some time, it is for sure not my strength to wait for someone or any news and i can be really annoying  Grin

hope it will be a surprise when i am looking back, oh well no matter what happens, it will be for sure   Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCOMG2F2Zk
Rrrrr  Cheesy

some good news  Grin

It keeps saying that I am over the limit please initiate a transfer" (which I did and nothing happened) and then when I go to do it again it says I cant because I already have a pending transaction   Huh

Well looks they have some probs there, but just write an email to the support, wait (2-3 days for me) and it will work again. I had a automatic treshold setted and additionally as it not worked i made a manual transfer which also not worked but it showed me too as "pending transaction", aehmm just write an email to chunky  Wink
Activity: 73
Rrrrr  Cheesy

some good news  Grin

Rrrrr  Cheesy

some good news  Grin
and

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What's up NAV community?    Cheesy
Prices fall and FUDers are gone.  Roll Eyes
When touching 500-600 they will return!

Well if you don't feed the trolls for a long time, they starve and eventually move to greener pastures  Cheesy
Again, I have nothing against trolls and I wish them good fortune wherever it is they've decided to set up their new home  Cheesy
I think the people that are now left are of the do or die flavor. They'll stick with the coin until it's worth 0 sat. Or until it brings them untold riches  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
You it's bad when even the chap with the huge text is silent!

MAYBE HE'S GOT A FLU!!!

From dev ? XD
Jump to: