Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1131. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

I followed the instructions step by step at least a half dozen times. There is obviously a bug. There are numerous people who have come forward with the same problem. 

So actually....NO.....the wallet doesn't always work perfectly.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Waiting for a revised timeline for Anon - Navajo Coin

New wallet Released! Links updated on page 1
New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

new wallet? this wallet is 2-3 weeks old -.-

we are still waiting for the new wallet

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.

me too . stop on 11491.
Thank You for information. We will check this problem.
Kind Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team

please update the last wallet . let it like other coin's wallet : just download and no delete \create \copy\paste..............

copy your %appdata% file...(make a backup)1. Download the new wallet. 2. Download the block chain that soopy provided. 3 put that block chain in %appdata% conf. file and start wallet. If coins are not what you had before run repairwallet in console.

still does not work

I've done this so many times, I don't even keep count any more and just gave up. Hopefully a new wallet will be made to address this issue asap.

Is this a new wallet?  are you on PC, MAC, or Linux?

PC. I'm using my wallet.dat and the conf file that is suggested.

look in this thread their are clear instructions and the wallet works perfectly - dont forget to add the blockchain.zip file
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

please update the last wallet . let it like other coin's wallet : just download and no delete \create \copy\paste..............

copy your %appdata% file...(make a backup)1. Download the new wallet. 2. Download the block chain that soopy provided. 3 put that block chain in %appdata% conf. file and start wallet. If coins are not what you had before run repairwallet in console.

still does not work

I've done this so many times, I don't even keep count any more and just gave up. Hopefully a new wallet will be made to address this issue asap.

Is this a new wallet?  are you on PC, MAC, or Linux?

PC. I'm using my wallet.dat and the conf file that is suggested.
buy low, sell high

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

still does not work

Is this a new wallet?  are you on PC, MAC, or Linux?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

still does not work

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
OK the  perfect day has arrived for Navajo Coin NAV BTC

-Perfect buy price if you are a beliver
-Perfect buy price if the Dev is as good as I belive
-Perfect buy price  if Annon , Website , Crystsy all get relesed in coming days

Mandatory Update 2 Wallet is working perfectly and staking , mining coins.

My  BTC  order has just come in - come on NAV Fire Up! Rise from the deepths . Conquer , motivate , Rejuevanatete and plain and simple kick every other coins f#$%ing ass's.

People that are not belivers and selling to the belivers dont let us down!

This coin will rise from 350sat even if soopy lets one rip now and if it goes to 600 we goona make a shit load of money
buy low, sell high

Just waiting to deposit my NAV on cryptsy  Grin
Activity: 171
So has anyone else noticed that someone is literally sitting on the nav market and trying to make the price rise? They only buy and sell a few nav to make the last trade look better than it is at first glance. But unless you are stupid you will look at the order buy and sell books before you buy / sell. I may be new at mining but I'm not new at trading stocks Smiley

My read on this is that someone has a big stash thats not on the order books yet they want to dump "soon" but the price isn't high enough. Or to put it another way…. an exit strategy for someone.

Just an observation….

I think your are going to far with your speculation. There in no buying support becuase most people have tactic wait and see. Also selling side is poor becuase there is no sense to put big sell orders for example on 500 sat. Noone will buy much coins for this price unless we have some news, if we have some news price will go much higher. End of story. Dev probably still working on updates.

@ginger ninja: who knows nothing is impossible here..
@blackened515: sorry i am going to hate the word "probably" in this thread..

don't know it looks like everyone does not know anything..

give me some good news, or wait just any news, or yes of course just nothing Tongue
edit song i dont like ..
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
every market and every coin has speculators
who earning some in small transactions..look at blackcoin price variete on daily basis 5%
if you have 0.1 btc for start that is very good..a lot of people starts with 0.n btcs
we all waiting train like drk ,xc,cloak..*** Roll Eyes
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
So has anyone else noticed that someone is literally sitting on the nav market and trying to make the price rise? They only buy and sell a few nav to make the last trade look better than it is at first glance. But unless you are stupid you will look at the order buy and sell books before you buy / sell. I may be new at mining but I'm not new at trading stocks Smiley

My read on this is that someone has a big stash thats not on the order books yet they want to dump "soon" but the price isn't high enough. Or to put it another way…. an exit strategy for someone.

Just an observation….

I think your are going to far with your speculation. There in no buying support becuase most people have tactic wait and see. Also selling side is poor becuase there is no sense to put big sell orders for example on 500 sat. Noone will buy much coins for this price unless we have some news, if we have some news price will go much higher. End of story. Dev probably still working on updates.

Not speculation, an observation as i pointed out. Im not worried that no one is buying, I'm slightly concerned that someone is making it look like the buys are bigger than they are - have a look at the order books, they don't lie…..
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...

Just an observation….
legendary
someone slowly buys
l belive in BTC and $$$ and ...
but we here have a lot of blood on the street.. something coming
buy low, sell high
Exactly guys! I think the same, dev answers pm and write messeges here from time to time. What point would it be if they ran away? I still believe in this coin!
WE ALL COULD EARN SOME GREAT MONEY IF DEV COME AND GIVE US SUPPORT..OR WE GOIN TO DRAIN

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Exactly guys! I think the same, dev answers pm and write messeges here from time to time. What point would it be if they ran away? I still believe in this coin!
WE ALL COULD EARN SOME GREAT MONEY IF DEV COME AND GIVE US SUPPORT..OR WE GOIN TO DRAIN
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140531193315/gta-myths/images/e/e8/I_Want_to_Believe.png
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I kinda like the idea that just came along on twitter : POD coins, which is means Proof Of Developer.

Things like this wouldn't have happened if it's POD.

I believe in Navajo, I will hold my coins. I don't have another option  Grin at least my wallet works perfectly and staking.
legendary
l think soopy will come very soon..this is very slow but i don't see any scam here..
In crypto last days we have sean a lot of scam..premine..histamine scam..pow for 1 day ..
This dev have some technical problems with code integration, but if he come back and say just a few words..we will be very happy! 
soopy come back giva us minimal update!

SOOPY JUST A SMALL TINY UPDATE..
 FEW WORDS WITH COMMUNITY

l will give you my support.. and a lot others

IF
 Smiley
zro
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I've been following this coin a lot and believe the story that the dev tells us.
It's difficult to answer all the 'customers' when you've got a lot of coding to do.
I have been a coder myself and now work with customers. Trust me, it's really time consuming to answer everyone in person. I just want to let you know it's probably a good sign that he's not answering so much Smiley
And for those who want to step in, there are some cheap sell orders on bittrex and poloniex.. if you're patient it might be worth it.

If it goes up, I will join the trading again. Don't want to loose to much...

Thanks!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
no response nothing ?
i get depressions here..

and are anyone able to withdraw navs from chunkypools, trying since more then a week without success and support seems slow.

Newbie got depression Wink

Mate we all on same boat, all crypto is a risk, always invest amount you can lose.

haha  Undecided
i can loose this amount, but the ignorance from the dev team is annoying me and last but not least i can't even withdraw my ******* navs from chunkypools.
and i get depressions here but fortunately i don't got it already  Grin

Best cure for depression for me is my zx10r, so good I am waiting for letter from Metropolitan Police and DVLA (speed camera) will get hefty fine for sure 400 pounds, 60 mph on 30 limit…. But… it's life, enjoy every day and don't worry too much Wink
Interestingly, I also have R1 2008, but the road is not safe, and therefore I have a ZX6R adapted for the racetrack, I was at a race SSP category, I can recommend is fun and much safer than on the road)
Jump to: