Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1133. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
we have reached the floor

*crosses fingers* Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
we have reached the floor
Activity: 56
Waiting for a revised timeline for Anon - Navajo Coin

New wallet Released! Links updated on page 1
New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

new wallet? this wallet is 2-3 weeks old -.-

we are still waiting for the new wallet

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.

me too . stop on 11491.
Thank You for information. We will check this problem.
Kind Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team

please update the last wallet . let it like other coin's wallet : just download and no delete \create \copy\paste..............

copy your %appdata% file...(make a backup)1. Download the new wallet. 2. Download the block chain that soopy provided. 3 put that block chain in %appdata% conf. file and start wallet. If coins are not what you had before run repairwallet in console.

still does not work

I got 5 runing vms without problem ...
Running fine on a VM over here, too!

Edit: Proof...
https://i.imgur.com/ftpF6DO.jpg
Activity: 53

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

please update the last wallet . let it like other coin's wallet : just download and no delete \create \copy\paste..............

copy your %appdata% file...(make a backup)1. Download the new wallet. 2. Download the block chain that soopy provided. 3 put that block chain in %appdata% conf. file and start wallet. If coins are not what you had before run repairwallet in console.

still does not work

I got 5 runing vms without problem ...
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
FWIW I'm synced and staking still…. the silence is deafening tho….
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

still does not work
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

legendary
l won't sell so cheap..lm talking about this from the ATTACK.. all this is pure manipulation
they will soon announce something good and dump a shitload of coins bought in low buy orders
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

please update wallet . let it like other coin's wallet : just download and no delete \create \copy\paste..............
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
no! there are buying now cheap little by little and soon will come up with great news..and price will be much higher!
and when you ask them why ? they will tell you we told you to stay calm...

that's right, but this has to happen soon, befor delisting starts. It's also funny cryptsy did not delist the coin again. seems they are waiting for the anon update and perhaps know more details? ;-)
legendary
price is in their hands ..pure manipulation..
no! there are buying now cheap little by little and soon will come up with great news..and price will be much higher!

I would rather let my 250k of navo die in peace in my wallet than selling them for that cheap price.

And we are done ... Less than 300 sat on bittrex.

well one positive thing about that is that we now can skip all talk about the price as buy orderbook is fully empty now. so even if people want to dump its not possible anymore!

so all we can do now is hope dev will deliver.

but still i dont understand...one damn post with a timeline and explanation is enough...why dont they do that?

I think that soopy left us after fixing double spend atack when ppl did so much hate and fud on him and guys from fundation that have access to sum2dev acc are trying to cover this (in good faith, to save coin). I hope i am wrong but this isnt looking good. Next 48h will be critical, we will hit bottom or we will skyrocket.

Nie wiem jak ty, ale ja mam cały czas nadzieję  Wink
pozdro

Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

well one positive thing about that is that we now can skip all talk about the price as buy orderbook is fully empty now. so even if people want to dump its not possible anymore!

but still i dont understand...one damn post with a timeline and explanation is enough...why dont they do that?

I think that soopy left us after fixing double spend atack when ppl did so much hate and fud on him and guys from fundation that have access to sum2dev acc are trying to cover this (in good faith, to save coin). I hope i am wrong but this isnt looking good. Next 48h will be critical, we will hit bottom or we will skyrocket.

Nie wiem jak ty, ale ja mam cały czas nadzieję  Wink
pozdro

Activity: 81
Hello
 I would like to say that there's no lie about the Dev Team. Please stop writing these baseless accusations. There's not just a one person. Soopy is responsible for the development and technical work, SUM2dev for communication, social medias, announcements etc. We have already explained the current situation, and nothing bad has happened since then. If anyone has some question, You can always write a private message to SUM2dev account, we'll be glad to answer.
Thank You Wink
Kind Regards

Nothing bad has happend? Did you see the price? 200 sato!!!!!! and only 2.3 BTC to 1sato!! Many people lost their BTC because of U! I think in few days we will se 1 sato and after that bittrex remove nav from list. That will be end of this shitcoin!

Then dump your coins now....
Activity: 54
Hello
 I would like to say that there's no lie about the Dev Team. Please stop writing these baseless accusations. There's not just a one person. Soopy is responsible for the development and technical work, SUM2dev for communication, social medias, announcements etc. We have already explained the current situation, and nothing bad has happened since then. If anyone has some question, You can always write a private message to SUM2dev account, we'll be glad to answer.
Thank You Wink
Kind Regards

Nothing bad has happend? Did you see the price? 200 sato!!!!!! and only 2.3 BTC to 1sato!! Many people lost their BTC because of U! I think in few days we will se 1 sato and after that bittrex remove nav from list. That will be end of this shitcoin!
Activity: 72

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

Here the sync work fine.. I think they must delete the roaming folder (update wallet)

I had finished 1 2 3 of the update item (page .63).
I had download the last wallet (NavajoCoin version  v2.0.0.0-UT-ZAH) .
I had delete the roaming folder.
I had  'Create a text file and call it summercoinv2.conf . Open it and paste the following: ' and put it to roaming folder .

please update wallet . let it like other coin's wallet : just download and no delete \create \copy\paste..............

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
sum2dev, is the new wallet stable?

is it safe to send my coins to the wallet and start staking?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

me too . stop on 11491.
Kind Regards

Here the sync work fine.. I think they must delete the roaming folder (update wallet)

I did all of that at least 5 times.  Wondered if it is a problem starting a new wallet as I did not have the old one....
Jump to: