Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1136. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
PLEASE IGNORE THE FUD BEING SPREAD HERE:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelbobelian/2014/07/25/new-yorks-financial-regulator-benjamin-lawsky-maintains-lead-on-bitcoin-regulation/

THESE POLITICIANS SHOULD REALISE THAT BITCOIN IS A RESULT OF BANK FAILINGS, BANK DEPOSIT CONFISCATION, CURRENCY COLLAPSE. BITCOIN IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF PROTECTING INVESTORS FROM CROOKED BANKERS.

BANKERS ARE UNHAPPY, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT CONTROL BITCOIN. A FINANCIAL CRISIS IS BREWING, AND BITCOIN MAY QUADRUPLE IN PRICE!

Like it or not, the banking system is the gatekeeper to the economy.  Bitcoin will be regulated if it is to succeed.  Unfortunately all the scammers & criminals put pressure on the govt and now the govt is pushing back.

Keep hodling that bag of NAV. Hope it works out for you in the end.
Regulation is good, but this is not about regulation. They want you to dump your BITCOIN, so that they buy it up cheap, because they know that the economy is DOOMED.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
any news? I was so tired to wait.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Waiting for a revised timeline for Anon - Navajo Coin

New wallet Released! Links updated on page 1
New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

new wallet? this wallet is 2-3 weeks old -.-

we are still waiting for the new wallet

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.

Truth be told, I could never get mine to sync either.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.
Activity: 644

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

legendary
Activity: 1050

New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS
Activity: 644

+1 Become Men grow some balls and let us have it good or bad

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelbobelian/2014/07/25/new-yorks-financial-regulator-benjamin-lawsky-maintains-lead-on-bitcoin-regulation/

If the guy in the article gets his way, bitcoin will become illegal in New York.  He wants to require everyone who creates a cryptocurrency to apply for a license first.  It's pretty obvious that satoshi is not going to come forward.

Thanks to all the scammers for making this level of regulation seem necessary Sad

Here in Netherlands , France, Germany, Belgium, Spain its allowed, who cares USA anno 2014?
buy low, sell high

THESE POLITICIANS SHOULD REALISE THAT BITCOIN IS A RESULT OF BANK FAILINGS, BANK DEPOSIT CONFISCATION, CURRENCY COLLAPSE. BITCOIN IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF PROTECTING INVESTORS FROM CROOKED BANKERS.

BANKERS ARE UNHAPPY, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT CONTROL BITCOIN. A FINANCIAL CRISIS IS BREWING, AND BITCOIN MAY QUADRUPLE IN PRICE!

Like it or not, the banking system is the gatekeeper to the economy.  Bitcoin will be regulated if it is to succeed.  Unfortunately all the scammers & criminals put pressure on the govt and now the govt is pushing back.

Keep hodling that bag of NAV. Hope it works out for you in the end.
legendary

legendary
PLEASE IGNORE THE FUD SPREAD BY THESE LAWMAKERS IN THE MSM - THEY ARE WORRIED, BECAUSE BITCOIN IS CHALLENGING THE USD AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY OF THE WORLD - PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

WHAT'S WITH THE LARGE TEXT ALL THE TIME?

IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!!
I am passing useful information, but you are not. You guys are just joking - you think that I do these things for fun.

anyway i just bought a shit load of NAV for cheap - thanks weak hands

Lots of good stuff coming to NAV - stayed tuned

NAV to the MOON! soon
legendary
PLEASE IGNORE THE FUD SPREAD BY THESE LAWMAKERS IN THE MSM - THEY ARE WORRIED, BECAUSE BITCOIN IS CHALLENGING THE USD AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY OF THE WORLD - PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!!
I am passing useful information, but you are not. You guys are just joking - you think that I do these things for fun.
legendary

This is important information that needs to be seen.
buy low, sell high

IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!!
buy low, sell high

legendary
PLEASE IGNORE THE FUD SPREAD BY THESE NUISANCE LAWMAKERS IN THE MSM - THEY ARE WORRIED, BECAUSE BITCOIN IS CHALLENGING THE USD AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY OF THE WORLD - PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
legendary

NAV to the MOON! soon
We need more people like you to support this coin.
EVEN THE MISERABLE LAWMAKERS ARE SPREADING FUD WITHIN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA - THESE ARE THE WHALES THAT WANT TO SCARE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR INVESTMENTS.
legendary

NAV to the MOON! soon
legendary

+1 Become Men grow some balls and let us have it good or bad

If the guy in the article gets his way, bitcoin will become illegal in New York.  He wants to require everyone who creates a cryptocurrency to apply for a license first.  It's pretty obvious that satoshi is not going to come forward.

Thanks to all the scammers for making this level of regulation seem necessary Sad

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! BITCOIN WILL REMAIN. THESE LAWMAKERS ARE BECOMING SCARED, BECAUSE BITCOIN IS BECOMING MORE WIDELY USED, BECAUSE THE DOLLAR WANTS TO COLLAPSE. WAKE UP GUYS.

STOP ALL THIS FUD.

http://Whats going on GreedyJohn your millions of coins are worthless now - gives us an update we are Hodling still[/b] try to stop the FUD bro you can do it with CAPS on make it bigger
legendary
Is this coin fucked as well? what happened? anyone can sum it off? It seems the altcoin world is just a big ass mess these days.

After speaking with a couple exchanges, it seems as if this type of behavior is what is causing the tough legislation in New York.  KYC would have been enough. But since so many devs hide their identity and whois... it has created an unfair business environment where, for better or worse, developers are in supreme control.  Now the govt is being forced to react (or in this case...over react!).

SoopY, originally you offered to post every two days on your progress...and then you changed your mind about your obligations and timeline AFTER people invested. These are not acceptable business practices in the real world.  Broken promises and bad communication like this are killing the altcoin industry.

From what the exchanges tell me, the time is coming when they'll have to clean up their list of coins and prohibit developers who have a track record of not following through.  Right now, exchanges like Cryptsy would chop off their own arm if it meant being able to play nice with regulators.  Perhaps after the double spend was discovered to be the result of a settings error by the dev, they wanted to watch NAV for a good while before making any decisions to move forward.  I'd def do the same.

Tread carefully friend.  I don't think you realize that in the long run, your behavior is effecting everyone more than you think.  If you're going to be anonymous in a business relationship, then you have to behave with the highest level of integrity.  Nothing less is acceptable.  

TALK ABOUT UNFAIR BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT, NEW YORK IS UNFAIR. THE WORLD IS UNFAIR, EVEN THESE LAWMAKERS ARE UNFAIR - THEY SEEK TO KEEP US STUCK IN A BANKING SYSTEM THAT WANTS TO CRASH.
Jump to: