Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1135. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I told you, the developer had left. You are silly to wait, still fantasy. Have you seen a money because developers cold but not below work ah, joke, joke.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Official Announcement

We will be releasing an updated whitepaper spilling the beans and revealing further details about our state of the art anon technology within the next 24 hours. Also 4 days to go until beta tests!

Awesome! I just bought some more NAV!

Wow cant wait
Great News.....last chance to buy cheap...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Fuck 300 sats, this coin is crashing hard. I might get into BTC for a few days and buy back on news, seems like a safer bet at this point. Now might be a good time to sell and buy back at 200 sats, no buy support.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Sum2dev
It takes 15 seconds to open this topic and reply("I'm working on it" etc.), so dont tell us that Soopy is so busy he can't even do that.

Its obvious they've got some big problems and delays. Anyway if someone can't even communicate with us and handle the social media he shouldn't call himself a developer. You have to understand that lack of communication is the very important sign for investors. And that's not only the Navajo's problem.
Don't tell me that I'm spreading fud, you can review my earlier posts - I have never said anything negative about any coin, but I'm really starting to be tired because of this shit right now(poor excuses).
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
These crypto games have to stop. All these fucking devs playing us like puppets.
Why hasnt soopy said 1 word this entire time? Not 1 post? Being sick is no excuse and surely staying away from FUD isnt a good one either. Unless he is in a hospital suffering from a coma God forbid, there really is no good reason why he is remaining quiet.

1. Either he is staying quiet for a reason, to manipulate the markets together with P&D whale groups.
2. The anon system has major flaws and needs a lot more work than they anticipated (still isnt a good reason to keep quiet)
3. He scammed us, made money and does give 2 shits.
4. He is dead, or in a coma God forbid.
5. He is dumb.

My gut tells me its not 3, 4 nor 5. 1 and 2? I really hope Im not going to hold another bag full of useless coins.

I think he is just working! That what a dev has to do. If you would have ever worked in a IT company, you would know that normally you never get in touch with the dev directly! That is why there is normally a 3 level system to avoid customer contacting dev directly and bugging him with shit....  He has to code and for coding you need to be concentrated. I can understand he is not showing up here, because answering silly fud takes concentration and time!

nethertheless you are right, there should be somebody (PR) to take care for the customer / community, post something SUM2dev, so the crowd keeps cool!

It's totally nonsense, after all what happened just staying offline has nothing to do with working hard on code.
And we are just customers, just stupid customers, sorry but this is not the view of myself.
We are the community and without the best coin is not quite more then nothing.
He must know what will happen if he is doing so, so you have 2 options, he did it with full knowlegde or something
went really wrong.
For me it just feels not acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
These crypto games have to stop. All these fucking devs playing us like puppets.
Why hasnt soopy said 1 word this entire time? Not 1 post? Being sick is no excuse and surely staying away from FUD isnt a good one either. Unless he is in a hospital suffering from a coma God forbid, there really is no good reason why he is remaining quiet.

1. Either he is staying quiet for a reason, to manipulate the markets together with P&D whale groups.
2. The anon system has major flaws and needs a lot more work than they anticipated (still isnt a good reason to keep quiet)
5. He is dumb.

My gut tells me its not 3, 4 nor 5. 1 and 2? I really hope Im not going to hold another bag full of useless coins.

I think he is just working! That what a dev has to do. If you would have ever worked in a IT company, you would know that normally you never get in touch with the dev directly! That is why there is normally a 3 level system to avoid customer contacting dev directly and bugging him with shit....  He has to code and for coding you need to be concentrated. I can understand he is not showing up here, because answering silly fud takes concentration and time!

nethertheless you are right, there should be somebody (PR) to take care for the customer / community, post something SUM2dev, so the crowd keeps cool!
Activity: 85

5. He is dumb.

It's 1, believe  me! Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

5. He is dumb.

Ok i was a big fan of this coin, donated a little bit to the donation (wanted to donate more) and thought about
joining the foundation. I liked this concept, to revive old coins to stand against the shitstorm of the weekly new
coins.
I was definitly too optimistic here and just realised that even the dev was not online since 5 days, this is
just what it is: it couldn't even be worser, you have here a bunch of people which trusted your team, and the
dev don't even see the need to post a single comment in 5 days.
Don't know what the background is for all this uncertainity, sorry but you are ruining your own project completly.
I'm out and completly demotivated - good luck  Tongue

After doing alot of readying the NAVAJO coin is diffently an awesome buy coin - STOCK up
The Dev is kick ass as this is his coin - He will not let you down - im sure 110% now

Lots of work is happening and ALL will be reveled shortly

How it comes that you're more then 100% sure?

@hashforce101 - give us a hint, we want believe too!
Activity: 644
After doing alot of readying the NAVAJO coin is diffently an awesome buy coin - STOCK up
The Dev is kick ass as this is his coin - He will not let you down - im sure 110% now

he's not, he got no proof, nobody have, even the devs dont have.

It's ok he want that new people who read this topic will buy more, so he can sell at a higher price. But i won't gonna lie to new people and track them into this mess.

The only proof we have about the state from this coin is coinmarketcap.com,

Activity: 85
Waiting for a revised timeline for Anon - Navajo Coin

New wallet Released! Links updated on page 1
New Blockchain
New Website coming
X13 only 50,000,000
Fully POS

new wallet? this wallet is 2-3 weeks old -.-

we are still waiting for the new wallet

I can't even sync my wallet, I did everything exactly as instructed for the last wallet.
I stake 500000NAV all days, all nights long time yet, i cant see any problems. Are you kid that you need special help?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 644
All the FUDers and haters on this thread do not realise that soopy has done A LOT OF WORK for this coin. He will be back.

What are you ties GREEDYJOHN with BEECOIN and is this coin taking away time snoopy from NAVAJO coin

greedyjohn is pure an asslicker not more.. i also dont understand what soopy is doing with all those coins, is soopy helping everybody with there coins? Or is soopy the owner from all the coins?

When u look at the frontpage from sum / bee / etc they are all the same (the lay out )..

It's just not possible to focus at i dont know how many coins at the same time, and the crazy thing is, they all get pumped and dumped, at the end users are pissed off.
Also if u look at the beecoin topic u see soopy is asking what he can do more, even while he claime to need rest at doctors advise.

Sorry guys but also my trust get lower and lower everyday. last things i saw in the comments from sum2dev / soopy was: soon, yeah soon while all investors missed the boat to the moon.

The only things devs had to do was giving an timeline, without an timeline u can say soon and after that u do nothing or u wait 5 years, soon is nothing.
If u'r busy with something ( i'm wondering ) u got in ur mind how long it will take, lets say 1 week, then u just need to say 2 weeks ( something can get wrong, with everything so u can get 1 week extra just for in case, and if its finished in 1 week well that would be perfect ).
But if u look the last comments from soopy or sum2dev they claime that they are busy and dont have time for bitcointalk.org, while in that same time they wrote that, they could give the timeline.

soon, soon we are 1 month later and still get the answer: soon or: we quit this project.. and then what? we must go to the police? No, we can't do that because they gave 0.0 personal info, if they had a website you could trace them, but they are smart and dont release an website, just an topic on an forum.

The only timeline we ever had was the beta test 2-3 weeks ago, and we are still waiting for that sort of beta test..
legendary
All the FUDers and haters on this thread do not realise that soopy has done A LOT OF WORK for this coin. He will be back.

What are you ties GREEDYJOHN with BEECOIN and is this coin taking away time snoopy from NAVAJO coin
legendary
Official Announcement

We will be releasing an updated whitepaper spilling the beans and revealing further details about our state of the art anon technology within the next 24 hours. Also 4 days to go until beta tests!

Awesome! I just bought some more NAV!

Wow cant wait
Activity: 295
anyway i just bought a shit load of NAV for cheap - thanks weak hands

Lots of good stuff coming to NAV - stayed tuned

NAV to the MOON! soon

said few post earlier:

Well it looks like the coin has been abandoned and also there is a massive dump on Bittrex right now

So if it looks like a fish and smells like a fish its defiantly not a piece of rare metal  - does not look good

So ignore him, he can only spread FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Activity: 1778

+1 Become Men grow some balls and let us have it good or bad

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelbobelian/2014/07/25/new-yorks-financial-regulator-benjamin-lawsky-maintains-lead-on-bitcoin-regulation/

If the guy in the article gets his way, bitcoin will become illegal in New York.  He wants to require everyone who creates a cryptocurrency to apply for a license first.  It's pretty obvious that satoshi is not going to come forward.

Thanks to all the scammers for making this level of regulation seem necessary Sad

Here in Netherlands , France, Germany, Belgium, Spain its allowed, who cares USA anno 2014?
America does not control the world, like it used to.
Jump to: