Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1170. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Do i need to do anything to get my wallet to start staking? Or will it just happen automatically once my coins have been in there for a while?

How long does it take to stake?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Looks like people lost a bit of interest in the coin - 24h volume is only 10BTC, I hope it's only the calm before the storm 'cause the price is way too low >.<
Holidays man... holidays... volume is lower in general

has nothing to do with holidays as volume is same at bittrex only moved to other coins.

i think volume is low till anon gets launched.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Question:
Someone was able to complete the synchronization of the new wallet in a normal way,
without using the zip with the blockchain, or the files in the directory of the previous wallet?

No reply.

So really no one was able to sync the wallet?   Huh

I had to use the zipped blockchain.

Yeah, I had to use the zip file too. I had to search the thread for it though. It should be added to the OP.

I used the blockchain in the zip file and worked perfectly. Just follow the instructions....It's staking much much better.
To the moon with the Navajo!

If it goes to $1 I can afford the build of my recording studio!!!
if it goes to $10 I will afford the build of my recording studio + my home!

at $10, I'd build a nice house, have a housemaid as I'm messy, have a nice bbq set in the backyard, get a nice car, have a pet dog named peanut.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Looks like people lost a bit of interest in the coin - 24h volume is only 10BTC, I hope it's only the calm before the storm 'cause the price is way too low >.<

Most moved their coins to wallets for staking but wait until it hits Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Holidays man... holidays... volume is lower in general
Activity: 292
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Question:
Someone was able to complete the synchronization of the new wallet in a normal way,
without using the zip with the blockchain, or the files in the directory of the previous wallet?

No reply.

Yeah, I had to use the zip file too. I had to search the thread for it though. It should be added to the OP.

Also I have done the same thing, thinking that the nodes were overloaded at the beginning to allow synchronization.

Reading then the problem of many who got stuck in the same block, once fully synchronized my wallet I tried to
sync another wallet from 0 with a direct connection to my wallet already synchronized.

I got the same result, stuck at block 11491.
Being a direct connection can not be network problems.
Re-run the test several times, same result.

If, however, no one has been able to make a sync normally, then it is a systemic problem.

Maybe I understand the problem, there is an error in the update, in the management of parameters
between before and after the current update. When Soopy'll be good again have to work another half an hour.

To avoid unnecessary worries, the problem is only accepting one by one the old block before the last update,
does not affect the normal procedures of the blocks present and future, or the normal operation of the wallet.

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Question:

No reply.

I used the blockchain in the zip file and worked perfectly. Just follow the instructions....It's staking much much better.
To the moon with the Navajo!

If it goes to $1 I can afford the build of my recording studio!!!
if it goes to $10 I will afford the build of my recording studio + my home!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Question:

No reply.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Question:

No reply.

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Question:

No reply.

Activity: 336
Amazing job dev team and amazing community!
I'm too late, i bought at 1500 before double spending attack
you bought it for a nice price:     1500 satoshis  -- beautiful    its support     -    I respect your buy
NAVAJO COIN IS SIMPLY THE BEST, WE ARE THE FIRST POS COIN TO SURVIVE A DOUBLE SPEND ATTACK, STILL COME OUT STRONG, WHILE ALSO MAKING A REFUND.
WE ARE JUST LIKE DOGECOIN, BACK IN THE DAY, JUST BEFORE THE PUMP.

pumps and dump-s   ..  crypto police after coin killers.. Cheesy  some deserve to die(coins I mean),,,   but some pumps are   too hard....   I guess someone has some guilt somewhere,sometime,  burden Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
you bought it for a nice price:     1500 satoshis  -- beautiful    its support     -    I respect your buy
NAVAJO COIN IS SIMPLY THE BEST, WE ARE THE FIRST POS COIN TO SURVIVE A DOUBLE SPEND ATTACK, STILL COME OUT STRONG, WHILE ALSO MAKING A REFUND.
WE ARE JUST LIKE DOGECOIN, BACK IN THE DAY, JUST BEFORE THE PUMP.
legendary
This is just trading, I missed some opportunities, but you can buy again before the massive pump, when the UPGRADES begin.
Activity: 336
you bought it for a nice price:     1500 satoshis  -- beautiful    its support     -    I respect your buy
Merit: 520
yup lots in the works for nav
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary

PRICE DROPS TO 823 Satoshi!

THIS IS A PERFECT BUYING OPPORTUNITY FOR WHALES AND SERIOUS INVESTORS.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Activity: 258
I know soopy said he contacted cryptsy about getting it going...
Jump to: