Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1238. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
This scam is disgraceful even in the altcoin world.

25 million swapped from the SummerCoin scam coins.
25 million coin is premined by the devs which is the indicator of a classic scam coin.

4 commits in github and 1 contributor.

Please read carefully and understand the material before you accuse anyone of anything and spread false information. The swapped 25 million is the premine. The remaining 25 million was mined by everybody with a fair launch. The swap lasted for 3 weeks and only 260,586.00121295 remain unswapped and have been donated to the foundation. For a full history please visit the previous thread as was linked in the OP.

Thank you

Fair launch? Could you provide more info about the fair launch and who mined the 25 million coins?

All FUD fu**ers and idiots with false accusation please go there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/x13-ann-summercoin-20-powposnavajo-anonymous-technologydecentralized-625693 and read full SUM2 thread.

READ!!!!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Over 1k. Nice  Grin.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Hey guys did Bittrex swap all SUM2 to NAV? My SUM2 balance seems to have disappeared

Yes. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
Activity: 252
Hey guys did Bittrex swap all SUM2 to NAV? My SUM2 balance seems to have disappeared
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
im glad i hold part of my old sum v2, sold a part of them cause i needed some btcs, but still holding 15k, so i will wait for 3k sat
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

25 million coin is premined by the devs which is the indicator of a classic scam coin.

I logged in only to say how dumb idiot you are. Just read fucking thread before posting such a crap. Navajo has one of the best Dev team I've ever seen in crypto and I am not new to crypto world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
All FUD fu**ers and idiots with false accusation please go there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/x13-ann-summercoin-20-powposnavajo-anonymous-technologydecentralized-625693 and read full SUM2 thread.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
25M was mined as SUM then swapped to SUM2
+ 25M was mined as SUM2 (second wave of mining)
SUM2 just was renaimed to NAV
No SCAM at this point. On other hand you can call  scam even BITCOIN .
Activity: 924
It's not scam coin read everything, it was called SummerCoin2 for a while and it has been already here for a bit.
5k should be minimum for this coin.

25,232,976 SummerCoin was swapped. What about the remaining 25,000,000, who premined it, the devs?

it was mined you dumb fuck

the remaining 25 mil coins will be generated through PoS (Proof of Stake).

STOP THE FUD!

50+  million coins exist for nav coin, anyone who mined them swould of either mined them as summer coin...then had the chance to swap them, or as summer coin version 2. it was a fair launch and everyone had their chance to mine.

The remaining 25 million coins will be generated through POS? weird how do coins that have already been mined thru POW become POS coins? please check your facts
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
It's not scam coin read everything, it was called SummerCoin2 for a while and it has been already here for a bit.

25,232,976 SummerCoin was swapped. What about the remaining 25,000,000, who premined it, the devs?

the remaining 25 mil coins will be generated through PoS (Proof of Stake).

STOP THE FUD!
Activity: 924

Please read carefully and understand the material before you accuse anyone of anything and spread false information. The swapped 25 million is the premine. The remaining 25 million was mined by everybody with a fair launch. The swap lasted for 3 weeks and only 260,586.00121295 remain unswapped and have been donated to the foundation. For a full history please visit the previous thread as was linked in the OP.

Thank you

Fair launch? Could you provide more info about the fair launch and who mined the 25 million coins?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/x13-ann-summercoin-20-powposnavajo-anonymous-technologydecentralized-625693

look at beginning when the mining started
Activity: 784

Thank you

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

Thank you

Stop spreading FUD. SummerCoin was not a scam, neither was SUM2.
Activity: 784

Activity: 392
I hear the real Navajo are sharpening their axes and aren't very happy with this attempt to "honor" them by appropriating their name and imagery. 
Jump to: