Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1239. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
It's not scam coin read everything, it was called SummerCoin2 for a while and it has been already here for a bit.
5k should be minimum for this coin.

25,232,976 SummerCoin was swapped. What about the remaining 25,000,000, who premined it, the devs?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I've bought lots of SUM2 for 400, now I've bought even more NAV for 800 sats Cheesy
I hope it has potential to grow.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
It's not scam coin read everything, it was called SummerCoin2 for a while and it has been already here for a bit.
5k should be minimum for this coin.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
higher than 1800 satoshi today evening!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
another SCAM coin....

it will be pumped hard then meet the darkness like hundreds of shitty coins....

i will not waste my time in here !

The POW is ended. Who hold the 50,000,0000 coins, the devs?

Any dev or team member would answer this question please? Perhaps other investors are interested to know it as well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
scam

What's the matter- your MZC not working out so great, so you trash navajo?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
How much premine?
Istamine?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Already donations spend?

Navajo Coin Foundation Trust -  Bitcoin: 1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD     
The POW is ended. Who hold the 50,000,0000 coins, the devs?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
scam

Volume growing up even on Polo! NAV should be on mintpal for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I just noticed this coin on Bittrex. I had a look at this thread and the old one and decided to buy in  Grin
Just lost BTC with the X15Coin scam and wouldn't mind getting some back  Roll Eyes
Anyway I definitely feel good about this one and I think there is some real potential here.
Thread bookmarked  Wink
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Will/is there going to be a rich list? I can see that the block explorer works fine.

By the way, thank you dev for being so incredibly active on both SUM2 and now NAV. Really great to see.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hey guys,

I'll be doing the website for navajo! Just bought 185k Nav of Bittrex as I think this coin is massively undervalued.

Enjoy your stay and don't feed the trolls!

That's it! Also if someone want to become a part of Foundation and be able to decide with dev team what features/innovations Navajo Coin should have - feel free to visit Fund thread (the link is in the op). I don't know any other coin, which gives it's holders a possibility like that Wink
Hey guys,

I'll be doing the website for navajo! Just bought 185k Nav off Bittrex as I think this coin is massively undervalued.

awesome, I hold about 300K and I'm not going to let them go cheap. Actually I'm going to buy some more.

I hold 600K.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

I'll be doing the website for navajo! Just bought 185k Nav off Bittrex as I think this coin is massively undervalued.

awesome, I hold about 300K and I'm not going to let them go cheap. Actually I'm going to buy some more.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Hey guys,

I'll be doing the website for navajo! Just bought 185k Nav of Bittrex as I think this coin is massively undervalued.

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Looks like we're starting a rally to the moon. My guess is two weeks from now.
That's it. Our first task ahead is Anonymous Technology. But it is only the first one. Hold Your coins, becouse the party hasn't started yet Wink
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Looks like we're starting a rally to the moon. My guess is two weeks from now.
Well there is one guy who keep placing sell orders of 1 satoshi. Pathetic person.
I dont think he wants cheap coins. I believe he has a problem with this coin.

Placing one coin order is price manupulation.
Small orders hide real orders as you see only first 50 orders.
Pathetic you are if don`t get it.

If volume would come to NAV, there will be no place for those small orders.
Jump to: